Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions (39551 Views)

Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos / EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres / Buhari Orders IGP Not To Invite Adeleke Before Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by trulygirl: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by brenister10: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
Yahaya Bello really messed up. This is the first person EFCC should declare persona non grata instead of witch hunting Fayose alone

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by Cocolatti(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
yerimastyle:
Buhari is worried he will be defeated in Kogi
Exactly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by royalamour(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
uptimum123:

By their words,you shall no them...SMH

What do you mean by that?
Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by dan900(m): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
all this is just some funny propaganda. next year is almost here so i am not surprised. i wonder when things will really change in this nation. but what's my own.

I am sha earning from my empty carton biz steady. If you want to know how, check my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by uptimum123(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
royalamour:

What do you mean by that?

Nothing ooo...pls let me come and be going
Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by SachaBastien(m): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
A country where a governor expects or is expected to leave the running of the state to accompany the so called president to submit nomination form....So pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by yashau(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
ObserversTimes:
Observers Times | Abuja

Source
Accidentals governor

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by duptie(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
hmmm see dem oo, wu den wn deceive
Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by freshboi88: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
lordtosan:

You are an enemy of Nigeria and you are the problem we have. You and your likes..

If the matter had been reported and Buhari kept mum, the same you will come out to say it is because Kogi is APC, that his fight against corruption is only against PDP states.

Now, he has started probing one of his own and you are talking nonsense. How many PDP president had done this?

Buhari may not have done perfectly well but he is the best candidate among the thieves PDP are flaunting.

Buhari till 2023.

I dnt understand why u r answering him, if they dnt criticize d president how do they intend to win election??....u get now...all these guys are paid agents wired like robots to just criticize even without reading now. They think they r winning, until election day dey will know. Everything for this life nah sense dem dey apply. But dem no get sense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by Mariokenny(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
This calls for celebration. As for whether the governor's style of leadership has cost APC 2019 election in Kogi state; I would categorically say yes. I have lived in Kogi state for the past nine years and to be honest with u, they have never had it this bad. Part of the reason why Kogites has turned against the ruling party can be attributed to the attitude of the governor. The president's decision to investigate him now can do little justice to the situation as most of them have their mind made already.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by Kingsleyphy(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
mustwin005:
my game do the talking and convincing call or whatsapp the number below if interested.
if at all u are sure of all this why not stake millions on it and b rich for life
Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by pat077: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
If true, then it's a good development
Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by Burgerlomo: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
royalamour:

How do you know?

I have family members who are yet to receive any salary for the past 24 months.

WTF! 24 months? cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by yerimastyle(m): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
lordtosan:

You are an enemy of Nigeria and you are the problem we have. You and your likes..

If the matter had been reported and Buhari kept mum, the same you will come out to say it is because Kogi is APC, that his fight against corruption is only against PDP states. We all know Buhari last minute strategies another back door bail out fund for kogi . Where was buhari why did he not release bail out for ekiti during the election campaign.

Now, he has started probing one of his own and you are talking nonsense. How many PDP president had done this?

Buhari may not have done perfectly well but he is the best candidate among the thieves PDP are flaunting.

Buhari till 2023.
another back door bail out fund coming to kogi soon ,

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by Burgerlomo: 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ajekun iya crooner right now cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by Donchukz(m): 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
Yeah! Yahaya have been rapping the people of kogi sincere he assumed office as the executive governor of kogi state,from a reliable source,the guy told me that thiefbelo always deposit large sum of money into Zenith bank,am not surprise with this report,if efcc can do their job diligently,the man will not escape prison.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by seborrhic: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
Story.
When will he order the probe of Imo state finances,that of Kano and Zamfara and many other APC states whose governors are doing similar thing to Bello.
Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by millionboi2: 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kudos to oshomole
Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by jconsulting(f): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
Yeye Bello after office what to compete with Dangote and Adenuga 200 Billion ...ah ah he never reach one billion dollars now , have said it before Yeye Bello is a plague bedeviling Kogi state.

Up APC .....Hunger !!!

Kogites how market
Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by MEGAWATCH: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
lordtosan:

If the matter had been reported and Buhari kept mum, the same you will come out to say it is because Kogi is APC, that his fight against corruption is only against PDP states.

Buhari till 2023.

Bloody block head, Obasanjo impitched and send Alams of Bayelsa to prison because of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by Charly68: 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
He was the one that put him there ,let him solve the problem by himself..the Governor is a complete sadist.
Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by itunuoluwa4490: 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
Fake

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by gidado14(m): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
yerimastyle:
Buhari is worried he will be defeated in Kogi
who will defeat him this clown ?
Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by elnath(m): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
As in? In a supposedly federal state? Why should the center make an inquiry into a state's account? On what constitutional basis?
Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by Carlyscales: 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
royalamour:

How do you know?

I have family members who are yet to receive any salary for the past 24 months.

So u actually believe that trash above??
U think an old sick man of 75yrs will be in charge of nigerian presidency
Is this the same PMB u voted for?

The one that didn't Know that his IGP flaunted his order to relocate to Benue, while it was all over d social media.

What has he done to the IGP
Was there ever any explanation to d grieving people of Benue after that visit

What did he do about the billions budgeted for Aso clinic that's without syringe, PCM and functional x-ray machine

Where was he when state house was not remitting deducted payee to Firs

I don't doubt ur folks aint paidooo, but this story can only be true if Bello has offended some cabal running our presidency period

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by Shookonekilla: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
lordtosan:

Buhari till 2023.

Please shut up and leave him alone

Where was buhati 12 months ago? Or 15 months ago? Or 2 years ago?

Please shut up

This is all for election, buhari does not care one bit about the Kogi state indigenes

We is fooling who ?

Please swerve

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by Bimpe29: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
Fake news. Kogi is a federating unit and as such another unit can't cause investigation into her dealing with a corporate entity just like that.
Though, Yahaya Bello is a monumental failure at the helm of affairs there in Kogi, Buhari I know will not do that because Yahaya is in his good book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions by yerimastyle(m): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
gidado14:

who will defeat him this clown ?
foooool this is one guy f buhariss Slayer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) / Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Professor Soremekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.