Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Vacancy For The Position Of Librarian - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For The Position Of Librarian (496 Views)

Vacancy For The Post Of Librarian-very Urgent / The Salary Scale Of A Professional Librarian / Urgent Vacancy For A Librarian/archive Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For The Position Of Librarian by yunnyp(m): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
A law firm based in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos named Wigwe & Partners is accepting application from candidates who can fill the position of a Librarian.

Qualification – University Degree

Experience – Two (2) – three (3) years in similar position

Competencies - Very articulate, well mannered & amicable.

Gender Preference – Male/Female

Age – 24 to 28 years

Interest candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and other documents not later than 25th September 2018 to funmi@wigweandpartners.com or send their documents to the office at 2A, Obafemi Anibaba Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Re: Vacancy For The Position Of Librarian by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
the email address is not correct ooooo

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For The Position Of Librarian by yunnyp(m): 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
olorunwa90:
the email address is not correct ooooo

Thanks for notifying me.

correction has been made.
Re: Vacancy For The Position Of Librarian by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
I observed that earlier but I did corrected it myself using my discretion

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For The Position Of Librarian by yunnyp(m): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
Aridunnuoluwa:
I observed that earlier but I did corrected it myself using my discretion

Good of you. thanks man.
Re: Vacancy For The Position Of Librarian by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
yunnyp:

Good of you. thanks man.
you welcome... I hope to get an invite for an interview soon

(1) (Reply)

Spa Therapist Needed Urgently At Haircentric Salon, Lekki. / Urgent Vacancy!! / ECONOMICS And Crk Teacher Needed At Globak College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.