Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Nollywood Actress Emmanuella Iloba Outfit At Amvca That's Still Melting Hearts. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Emmanuella Iloba Outfit At Amvca That's Still Melting Hearts. (4035 Views)

See Photos Of Toyin Lawani's Dress To The AMVCA That Got People Talking / Emmanuella Iloba: This Ass Will Not Be Raped By Any Uncle In The Lord / Emmanuella Iloba Covers HKE Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Emmanuella Iloba Outfit At Amvca That's Still Melting Hearts. by fancyhandsome(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nollywood Actress Emmanuella Iloba is gradually becoming a force to reckon with in the entertainment industry.

Earlier this month at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards held at the Eko Hotel and Suites Victoria Island Lagos, the event witnessed all the glitz and glam like never before in the entertainment industry. Nominees, actors, actresses and the guests all came to the event with their fashion A-game and trust Emmanuella to kill it with her ever glowing beauty.

If you are searching for that glam celebrity look, then this it. Emmanuella iloba, looked every shade of drop dead gorgeous as she donned this stunning outfit to the award night.

The fast rising Nollywood actress, Emmanuella, looks like the queen that she is in the black purple stripped dress which subtly put her curves on display – the beauty was styled by celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani and what else can one expect from the renowned stylist if not elegance at its peek?

In a recent interview with international magazine, Trinity magazine, the super-curvy Actress talked about her foray into the movie industry,love life and was quick to note that she's indispensable.

This year has exceptionally been one of the best year for the delta born actress as she featured in over 10 Nollywood movies. Just recently, she set up a transportation business to keep the income flowing.

Source:http://modelsnaija.com/nollywood-actress-emmanuella-iloba-outfit-at-amvca-2018/

Re: Nollywood Actress Emmanuella Iloba Outfit At Amvca That's Still Melting Hearts. by MJBOLT: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
my heart didn't melt

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Emmanuella Iloba Outfit At Amvca That's Still Melting Hearts. by Firstlady25: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
This one get heights intimidating... My heart can't melt cos I no be Les... She's just beautiful sha
Re: Nollywood Actress Emmanuella Iloba Outfit At Amvca That's Still Melting Hearts. by damajoxap: 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
MEET THE COUPLE THAT MET AND GOT ENGAGED AND NOW MARRIED ON THE DATING TO WEDDING (MATCHMAKING PLATFORM)

A big Congrats to OUR NEWEST COUPLE, David and Favour as they got Married few weekends ago!!

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the DATING TO WEDDING matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Love, Relationships, marriages are been consummated on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE

You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Are you in EDO, PH, LAGOS, OGUN, DELTA, ABUJA, KANO, KADUNA, UYO, CALABAR, GHANA, S/A, UK, USA, CANADA, IBADAN OR ANYWHERE!

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Re: Nollywood Actress Emmanuella Iloba Outfit At Amvca That's Still Melting Hearts. by Banje101(m): 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
I used to know her back then in school..Glad she had made it to the top..She still look cute

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Emmanuella Iloba Outfit At Amvca That's Still Melting Hearts. by Tedpgrass: 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
The lady in red with the tummy, a wardrobe malfunction?

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Emmanuella Iloba Outfit At Amvca That's Still Melting Hearts. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
OP

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Emmanuella Iloba Outfit At Amvca That's Still Melting Hearts. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
What a beautiful lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress Emmanuella Iloba Outfit At Amvca That's Still Melting Hearts. by unofficialmadman: 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
when I talk now dem go say I Don start..
Who is this one again.

every beautiful girl now feel she has a cut in the movie industry.. na only girls the thing dey Favour

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Emmanuella Iloba Outfit At Amvca That's Still Melting Hearts. by Firstlady25: 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
unofficialmadman:
when I talk now dem go say I Don start..
Who is this one again.

every beautiful girl now feel she has a cut in the movie industry.. na only girls the thing dey Favour

Thought as much..

She get bobby eh... I just searched her profile online and saw one of her picture that almost make me droll.

https://www.nairaland.com/4138375/emmanuella-iloba-covers-hke-magazine

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Emmanuella Iloba Outfit At Amvca That's Still Melting Hearts. by Firstlady25: 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
Firstlady25:

Thought as much..

She get bobby eh... I just searched her profile online and saw one of her picture that almost make me droll.

https://www.nairaland.com/4138375/emmanuella-iloba-covers-hke-magazine

What matters most is that she still look cute..
Re: Nollywood Actress Emmanuella Iloba Outfit At Amvca That's Still Melting Hearts. by Michaeljames22: 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
She's beautiful... My love for tall girls eh

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Emmanuella Iloba Outfit At Amvca That's Still Melting Hearts. by bobman22: 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
Yes have watched some of her movies... I love the way she speak

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Reacts To Akuapem Poloo’s Jail Sentence Over Nude Photoshoot (photos) / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Handbag And Shoes In Recent Photos / Video: Girl Undresses During Reality Show Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.