Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (55294 Views)

Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Man Enters Gutter To Celebrate Okorocha’s Defeat, Says “Imo Is Free” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by LibraKing: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
Sarkin:
This is part of the spiritual evil work of PDP to dismantle and destroy things in the state.
God shall disgrace them.
The jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorists will show their clueless selves here
This guy is getting sick every day.....I wonder how you sleep and wake up with IPOB and PDP always stocked in your brain

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Lomprico2: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
vanbonattel:
I remember how yoruba peeps were supporting this clown in 2015 just to make sure he returned to power to complete his destruction of imo state. grin

No be imolites still vote am??
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by izombie(m): 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Even rainfall did not avoid their blame games. Nigerian rulers are simply wicked and shameless.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by oo5050: 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
Sarkin:
This is part of the spiritual evil work of PDP to dismantle and destroy things in the state.
God shall disgrace them.
The jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorists will show their clueless selves here
Bros. You need to be breast feed
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Bullhari007(m): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
this okoroawusa is a clown
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Burgerlomo: 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
cool

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by danjalingo: 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
This is the talk of an uneducated governor.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Czarugo007: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
Sarkin:
God shall disgrace them.
son of a LovePeddler

1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Fabre2: 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
rafindo:
When you see a fool you don't need to be angry but Rochas okoroawusa is an epitome of stupidity mixed with foolishness.

Definition.
Rochas (verb). ro-cha-as. Synonym (foolishness).
It defines a state of confusion and utter clueless displayed by an individual.
E.g
Stop been a Rochas for once.
rochas is defined as an eopitome of iberiberism
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by colestephan86: 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
meethumb:
Governor Rochas Okorocha, has lamented the high rate of damages rainfall in Imo State has caused his administration.

The governor who said the rainfall has destroyed almost all the road projects in the state, wondered 'if the rainfall are acidic'.

Okorocha stated this on Monday during the swearing ceremony of Mr. Mark Uchendu, as the new Secretary to the Government of Imo state, 9 permanent secretaries and others by the acting solicitor Ministry of Justice, Chinyere Ibeh who represented Attorney General of Imo State.

Speaking during the ceremony, Okorocha said; "let me tell you the remaining 7 months left for me I will do the same I did in 7 years in office".

"I am sorry for some of you who say that I have destroyed all the roads. It is because of the unprecedented rainfall. I wonder if the rains are acidic. I assure you that we will put them in order.

“I want to assure you that my people empowerment programme will kick off. It will start with the first names that will be submitted by the traditional rulers of our communities. My government is a government of the poor. I have come to save the lives of numerous poor Ndimo.

“We are going to begin to let our people know the projects we had done since the inception of this administration. What I am doing is to lay the foundation for any governor that will come into Imo state.

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2018/09/okorocha-i-dont-know-if-rainfall-in-imo-state-is-acidic-it-has-destroyed-all-my-works.html
Clown, you still blame natural occurrence for your faliure in governance.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Mbediogu(m): 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
Acid rain is caused when CO2 dissolves in water to form carbonic acid. It is a problem of industrialization. Where are the industries? Is the rain in Oyo, River and Lagos States not supposed to be more acid than that of. IMO? And they have more annual rainfall than IMO! Are their roads like IMO?
The effect of acid rain is felt mostly zinc roofing sheets a la Ibadan. Where are the brown roofs of IMO?
The man is not wise, I been talk am before! Always playing to the gallery.
Wasted 8years!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Dwhyte(m): 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
Or your contractors used cheap materials in its construction which was a same on your part and minister of works not to have inspected the given contract

Shame!!!
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by g2db2do(m): 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
These people are just mad.... Rain no dey fall for Europe Asia and america abi? Acidic ko alkaline ni
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Dwhyte(m): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
g2db2do:
These people are just mad.... Rain no dey fall for Europe Asia and america abi? Acidic ko alkaline ni
This people are just playing with intelligence
Wait first
Why is warri, PH and Kaduna roads not as bad as Owerri roads where the refinery are situated
Shame on our leaders
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by vioment: 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
This is the type of dunce personality that runs a whole state in nigeria.

And the stupid fool don't have leadership skills, that he gave traditional rulers the job of submitting names for state programme. What stops the traditional ruler from submitting people he curries favor with.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by oluwasegun007(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
vanbonattel:
I remember how yoruba peeps were supporting this clown in 2015 just to make sure he returned to power to complete his destruction of imo state. grin

don't mind us, we actually came to vote for him in IMO back then... sincere apologies undecided
vanbonattel:

don't mind us, we actually came to vote for him in IMO back then... sincere apologies
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by francisbiz: 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
vanbonattel:
Indeed, he is just a clown
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Sarkin: 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
LibraKing:

This guy is getting sick every day.....I wonder how you sleep and wake up with IPOB and PDP always stocked in your brain
shut up
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
When you were building substandard roads you didn't know the rain will be heavy, also there is nothing acidic about the rain.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
acidic rain? why didnt it destroy houses, cars , crops and people? only roads, the man used inferior materialsfor roadconstruction.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Darligold(m): 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
Sarkin:
God shall disgrace them.

Mumu. sense na free.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Eagleword14(f): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
No be only acidic grin grin grin

Why didn't d acidic rain destroy ur erected statues
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by precious1967(m): 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
foolish talk
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by BiafraIShere(m): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
Chai, Na we Imolites Rochas use dey play like dis so?? grin grin grin
Despite my anger against this man and his iberiberism, I just can't stop laughing at the way he makes jokes with serious issues grin grin
Nna, just negodu talk, indeed Rochas has no business in Douglas House, he is just here wasting his talent and making life difficult for us when his mates are organizing shows like night of a thousand laughs.
I bet you Rochas will give the likes of I go die, Basket mouth and Alibaba a run for their money as stand up comedian grin grin grin
I will certainly pay 100k to attend any comedy show Rochas is hosting grin grin
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by otokx(m): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
This is a wonderful saying.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by baba4thegehs: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
This man started well and then he screwed up.

It's such a shame
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
Failure Syndrome - doubts everything/one, blames others. At home, others are at fault always; online, anyone who looks smarter is a scammer. S(he) does not have the ability to use common sense, but claims to be intelligent. Everyone tells him/her to his/her face that s(he) is crazy. And it is true. Is madness not far from this one? Just crazy like that one who claims to be smart, yet so dull and can nag for many hours. Someone needs to put this one in his place, just like how the other one will be put in the right corner too very soon. But when these kind of people relax, they are so nice. I pray that one finds the way to peace, and make ammendment fast before it gets hot.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Damdeyz(m): 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
Mr Rochas should seek professional advice.
From evident study of the physiography of Imo state, the terrain is mostly hilly and undulating, this is peculiar to most eastern states. A hilly terrain will undoubtedly result in gully erosion, as rain water will flow from a high gradient with great velocity, thereby washing away the top soil and tarred roads inclusive if there is no drainage provision.

Another factor is the predominant red earth in the east. Red earth is clay, and clay expands and shrinks relative to its moisture content. So if an engineer puts coal tar on clay soil, when precipitation occurs and its moisture content increases, the clay will swell, causing the already solidified tar to expand as well, which leads to cracking, bumps and potholes in roads.
The governor should employ qualified personnel who understand the geology of that area and construct roads that will be adequately suited for the earth and terrain.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by onunwa21(m): 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
Thank God, PDP is not d one destroying the roads!!!! But acidic rain
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by Emycord: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
Sarkin:
God shall disgrace them.
pls do you mind to explain how and what ipob , biafra and pdp got with inferior roads and acidic rains?
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by nwosueugeneken: 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
Rochas is a disgrace to governance
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads by 18inches: 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
vanbonattel:
the guy is really confused. the village people wey hold am carry muzzle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity / Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed / Is Nigeria A Developing Or A 3rd World Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.