Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,861 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:01 AM

Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form (13282 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) / Fela Durotoye Dancing In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by damiloladuke: 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
The presidential aspirant of the Alliance for New Nigeria, ANN, Fela Durotoye has picked the presidential nomination and expression of interest forms .

He made this known via his Twitter handle Tuesday afternoon.

“THANK YOU! A few minutes ago, after satisfying all requirements, I received the nomination form of our party @ANNigOfficial to officially express my interest to serve our nation in the capacity of the President.”

This is coming few days after Durotoye charged the public to donate towards the purchase of the N3.5 million nomination form to enable him to contest in the presidential primary election of the party.

“I need you to donate at least N1000 or whatever you can to purchase a nomination form (N3.5M) & to cover the cost of team travel across the nation in preparation for the Party primaries on September 29th, 2018,” Durotoye said in a tweet on September 12.

The 47-year-old was on August 30 elected the consensus candidate of the Presidential Aspirants Coming Together (PACT) coalition to contest in the 2019 presidential election.

Many aspirants met to form PACT with the resolve to form a strong coalition and support a consensus candidate for the 2019 presidential election.

In spite of the outcome of the PACT’s election, some of the aspirants who lost in the election have insisted they are still in the race.

https://lailasnews.com/fela-durotoye-picks-n3-5million-ann-presidential-nomination-form

lalasticlala

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by Richdad50(m): 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
Dear Men,
Cc: @feladurutoye

There is a thin line between laziness and faith. Praying for God to do it for you is laziness. Praying for God to empower you to do it by yourself is faith. God promised to bless all that you do if you believe. He did not promise to do it for you even if you believe.-
credit to Reno
@Fela, you inspire us all.

19 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by Talkingboy: 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by Sarkin: 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
Sir, the position you're aiming for isn't available, please try again later.

5 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by TheAngry1: 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
Our Options:
A= Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Lamido, Tambuwal
B= Moghalu, Fela Durotoye

Best option = B, But A will win.

Buhari will emerge President in 2019, not because he is the best, but because we are innately selfish and arrogant. Fela Durotoye would easily step down for Moghalu, but Moghalu indirectly insulted his PACT emergence.

PDP will disintegrate shortly after the primaries and their candidates will seek other platforms, thereby splitting their support base and votes. The APC, on the other hand, anointed a consensus candidate without noise, BUHARI is the beneficiary here. Save this post.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by odylanky: 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
waste of MONEY......

2 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by OneKinGuy(m): 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
e
Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by olusola200: 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
This guy is qualify but he will not be given the chance

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
money e for use buy land for his kids in ibeju lekki. oponu jati jati

3 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
See money
Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by translux(m): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
Wasted resourses

3 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
odylanky:
waste of MONEY......
hence he didnt use his own money
Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by omoadeleye(m): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
Why wasting money when you already know your faith that you can never see draw

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by oladele00(m): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
Wasted money... Why wasting ur moola when you know very well that pmb is already the winner of the 2019 presidential election

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by excomarow(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
2019 election will be interesting interesting...

APC vs Others
Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by Sirpaul(m): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
try your luck man......

and by next year after election you get back to work .....
Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by cathodekazim: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
In sane countries like USA, England, France, he stands a chance of winning but Nigeria is a shithol country

A Christian believes that without Jesus, one cannot make heaven
A Muslim believes that until you believed God as one and Prophet Mohammed SAW PBUH as his messenger, you cannot make heaven.
Hindus, Buddhist and other religion believe in their gods including their beliefs
An average Christian will see a Muslim as infidel, hell fire candidate
An average Muslim will see a Christian as an hypocrite who can't expect nothing other than hell
one see himself as light viewing the other as darkness and vice versal
But let me tell you this you Christian or Muslim
Without the fear of God you are serving, you cannot make heaven
Iwa rere leso eniyan
Good character is the beauty of a man
Without the fear of God in your heart n good character, no heaven for you
you are just a fan of your religion
I have spoken
good afternoon

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by dinggle: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
Who go donate for u? I think say you be motivational speaker? U no fit motivate your self to get money buy form!
Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by SeriouslySense(m): 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
Fela Durotoye is better than the clueless or empty heads before I evaporate, I will say Omoyele Sowore is an Astute, intelligent, brave, experienced and exposed youth and leader.

5 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by SeriouslySense(m): 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
If it is Fela Durotoye that the youth Choose, then I also will Choose same, so we can remove the wasteful system.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by pelicanbeau(f): 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by ofwest47(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
Waste of money.
Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
Keep on marching.
Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by koolbe(m): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
My vote is for ANN and Fela Durotoye

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form by centboy123456(m): 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Smart4455:
shocked

u fit open Google voice for they don block my own

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami / Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 / How Effective Are Our Emergency Numbers (767 And 112)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.