Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

"Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim (29723 Views)

"Don’t Lose A Good Side Nigga Over Your Boyfriend"-juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by ola2914: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
Don't let your girlfriend stop you from meeting your wife. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Tollzara(m): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
Airforce1:
This Olosho been firing from all cylinders lately ,

whatsup with her ?
What kind of nonsense is this? What insane, sad pleasure do you sick fücks derive from calling women OLOSHO? What kind of orgasm does any useful person derive from such stupidity?

OLOSHO. OLOSHO. OLOSHO. Is that what your dad calls your mum? You just throw it around as you please?

Disgusting.

4 Likes

Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
The celebrities of today were the dullest folks in school days.

Now they're the same ppl who we soo eagerly wait on their timeline for advice on life issues.

So much for a waste of education to their so-called fans.

For me, a so-called celebrity should only be celebrated in their profession. Let the more cerebral folks give advise.
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Airforce1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Tollzara:
What kind of nonsense is this? What insane, sad pleasure do you sick fücks derive from calling women OLOSHO? What kind of orgasm does any useful person derive from such stupidity?

OLOSHO. OLOSHO. OLOSHO. Is that what your dad calls your mum? You just throw it around as you please?

Disgusting.

Fuckoff my mention

Pussy Nigga

You won't get free Pussy still

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by magzey: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
i comment my reserve grin grin

Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by zubby29(m): 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
words of wisdom for dos dat have ears
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Neminc: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
Good advice
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by tunize(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
Chuvin22:

I just wonder why people live that way..
Dating someone you have no intention of settling down with. How do they do it sef?
All relationship must not end in marriage but though its not enough reason to misbehave in a relationship.
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Tollzara(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
Airforce1:

Fuckoff my mention

Pussy Nigga

Fück off the face of the earth, stupid mental crab. Always crawling in the mud of stupidity and the filth of senselessness. Always biting off all meaning in his future with his dirty Chelipeds.

Lol. I won't get pussy? I know, right. Small minded rational cripples always want to see the entire world as debased as their pitiful souls. That's the emotional crutch for supporting their feeble hearts and brains. They feel comfortable when they have company in their misery. But I refuse your invitation and reject the bastardy you've been cursed to carry about. I'm sending you back to your brothers.

4 Likes

Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Olumeme: 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
But she never get husband na. My people say, if you wan know road, ask person wey don go before..
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Wisebisho: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
Correct talk... Don't let the kpomo choper cage you.
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
PigBenis:
Don't let your girlfriend stop you from meeting your wife. Thank you.

This your moniker chai why your brain dey skip like this.

I don laff tire here.

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
Airforce1:

Fuckoff my mention

Pussy Nigga

Ewww.
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Odunharry(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
See the kinda advice she's dishing out. Only naive ladies will totally Swallow it.
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Airforce1(m): 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
zinnyzee:
Ewww.

Lol
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
Airforce1:

Lol
You cannot hear word.

This stuff irritates me, for real.
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Rapsino(m): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
Vince77:
Could this be why Cristiano Ronaldo stopped following Davido?
Amebo. Lie. Christiano is still following the dude.
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by chinasap2018(f): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
And If D Boyfriend Is Your Husband
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Victorgas(m): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
itiswellandwell:
So, iceberg dey stop her from meeting her husband before. Shey the next one, no be boyfriend he go be before he turn husband. Nonsense advice.
She should have put it this way "Don't let your boyfriends chop you anyhow before you finally meet your husband" The way iceberg chopped me, Am pained! Especially pressing my bum real hard in public!
Her post sounds depressing. Take heart oooo madam juliet!

Cheap clean s6 edge. Check my signature.

Nawa oo, you've not sold this S6? Maybe you should adjust the price because its kinda on the high side. Cheers
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Airforce1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
zinnyzee:
You cannot hear word.

This stuff irritates me, for real.

I will change smiley

Real change, not APC "change".
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
Airforce1:

I will change smiley

Real change, not APC "change".
Not if Tollzara won't leave you alone na.

You guys are like cat 'n' mouse.

And to think both of you are my personal persons on this platform, it's annoying to see you two bickering.
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Airforce1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
zinnyzee:
Not if Tollzara won't leave you alone na.

You guys are like cat 'n' mouse.

And to think both of you are my personal persons on this platform, it's annoying to see you two bickering.

Tollzara should stay his lane

Emi o raye fun oshi
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by bluefilm: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
Is she talking to herself?
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by atuagbo: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
[quote author=Chuvin22
I qjust wonder why people live that way..
Dating someone you have no intention of settling down with. How do they do it sef? [/quote]
E tire me too
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Duru1(m): 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
Airforce1:
This Olosho been firing from all cylinders lately ,

whatsup with her ?

You are dead correct.
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by itiswellandwell: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
Victorgas:

Nawa oo, you've not sold this S6? Maybe you should adjust the price because its kinda on the high side. Cheers

I sell phones sir. This is another one. Thanks.
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by romeorailss: 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
Vince77:
Could this be why Cristiano Ronaldo stopped following Davido?
Wow ! Really ? Did he ? shocked
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by bluefilm: 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
Chuvin22:

I just wonder why people live that way..
Dating someone you have no intention of settling down with. How do they do it sef?

So you believe every relationship MUST end in marriage?
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
Zagadatnews:
Mhen! That ass tho! Ama bleep it till her pvssy gapes!
mah niqqa
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by GetCofOProperty: 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
chinasap2018:
And If D Boyfriend Is Your Husband

Then if the boyfriend is your husband, it'll be a story of another Avatar

DON'T MISS THIS PROMO AND OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE GENUINE PROPERTIES IN YOUR CHOICE LOCATIONS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

GET IN TOUCH TODAY!

Call/WhatsApp (+234)08027390046, 08034113771
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
Airforce1:

Tollzara should stay his lane

Emi o raye fun oshi
Lol... Your change is "APC" kind of change

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better / Sola Sobowale, Mercy Johnson, Faitha Williams All Dressed In Native Attires / Zino Ugboma, Bovi‘s Brother, Robbed, Car Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.