Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

How Can I Check The Number Of Clicks On The Ads Placed On My Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Check The Number Of Clicks On The Ads Placed On My Blog? (2996 Views)

Number Of Internet Users In Each State / Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks / Bidvertiser; A Detailed Insight On The Ads Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Check The Number Of Clicks On The Ads Placed On My Blog? by YOLO1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hello Webmasters,
I helped a company place an advert on my blog and the payment is based on number clicks. How do I check the number of clicks the banner has?
Re: How Can I Check The Number Of Clicks On The Ads Placed On My Blog? by Emmysky(m): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
you using WordPress
Re: How Can I Check The Number Of Clicks On The Ads Placed On My Blog? by Kay512: 6:11am On Sep 20, 2018
Depends on your blogging platform and how you manage the ads.
Re: How Can I Check The Number Of Clicks On The Ads Placed On My Blog? by Joeguyski(m): 7:03am On Sep 20, 2018
Use an adverts plugin or a url shorterner to track clicks.

It's the same thing I do on my Make Money online blog
https://www.xtrahola.com

Make use of bitly
Re: How Can I Check The Number Of Clicks On The Ads Placed On My Blog? by Emmyloaded: 7:04am On Sep 20, 2018
If you are using wordpress blog, go to your traffic and scroll down to Clicks you will see the name of the Ads and number of clicks it has gotten.
Re: How Can I Check The Number Of Clicks On The Ads Placed On My Blog? by akeentech(m): 7:04am On Sep 20, 2018
Emmyloaded:
Use jetpack if it's WordPress, for blogger use Google analytics

I still need blogger friends, add me on WhatsApp.
Re: How Can I Check The Number Of Clicks On The Ads Placed On My Blog? by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 7:06am On Sep 20, 2018
Check on your Adsense account
Re: How Can I Check The Number Of Clicks On The Ads Placed On My Blog? by HotYarns: 7:14am On Sep 20, 2018
How far na undecided undecided
Eastatlantaniqqa:
Check on your Adsense account
Re: How Can I Check The Number Of Clicks On The Ads Placed On My Blog? by qanda: 7:32am On Sep 20, 2018
Is it Google ads?
Re: How Can I Check The Number Of Clicks On The Ads Placed On My Blog? by badblog: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2018
Quick easy step

1. Simply go to and create an account.
2. Copy the link to the image (banner) or the embedding link the company provided to you
3. Got back to and generate a trackable short-code
4. Embed the new tracking code on the advert banner.

All is done. Bitly dashboard will now show you the location of the users and numbers of clicks from that advert.

Let me know if you need more help.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Check The Number Of Clicks On The Ads Placed On My Blog? by FrankTalk1: 8:04am On Sep 20, 2018
If it is Google Adsense ads, click the 3 vertical dots at the right side of your earnings, then click on "view report"

Meanwhile, see 11 TIPS THAT WILL HELP YOU GET YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE APPLICATION TO BE EASILY APPROVED.
Re: How Can I Check The Number Of Clicks On The Ads Placed On My Blog? by DanWrites(m): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2018
Depends on the platform your blog runs on...

www.dnbstories.com
Re: How Can I Check The Number Of Clicks On The Ads Placed On My Blog? by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2018
YOLO1:
Hello Webmasters,
I helped a company place an advert on my blog and the payment is based on number clicks. How do I check the number of clicks the banner has?

Don't rely on just one plugin.

Use Wordpress plugin, probably Jetpacks or so and Google Tag Manager, then compare the metrics.
Re: How Can I Check The Number Of Clicks On The Ads Placed On My Blog? by akeentech(m): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2018
Noel1:

Here we are bro... grin grin grin grin
Can we chat on WhatsApp?
Re: How Can I Check The Number Of Clicks On The Ads Placed On My Blog? by akeentech(m): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2018
Noel1:

Here we are bro... grin grin grin grin
Can we chat on WhatsApp?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free 5000 Likes On Facebook / Viewing .obml File Extension On Pc / Download Latest Music At Naijaplay.tk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.