Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Dickson (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Dickson (Photos) (9284 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders / Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) / First Flight Lands At Bayelsa International Airport Built By Gov. Dickson(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Dickson (Photos) by 360metrosports: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
Senator Ike Ekweremadu, Deputy Senate President , paid Bayelsa state Governor Dickson a condolence visit today at his country home in Toru-Orua.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-ekweremadu-visits-dickson/

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Dickson (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Dickson (Photos) by Braze9(m): 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hennessy grin

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Dickson (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
ok
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Dickson (Photos) by skaymani(m): 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
Our incoming vice president....u are sighted

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Dickson (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
I don't know what is whispering incoming Vice-president in my ears.

But I'm sure I completed my malaria dosage na

4 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Dickson (Photos) by Vill(f): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
our Senator
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Dickson (Photos) by Kwamecron(m): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
Breaking News

I, Akinwunmi Ambode the executive governor of Lagos state after due considerations and consultations, I have decided to suspend my campaign for second term as the executive governor of our great state.
This is done in good faith to put the interests of our great state ahead of our personal ambition and to honour the clarion call for a change of leadership by our great party.
I am committed to the program and manifestos of our great party APC to improve the lives of the people of Lagos state and Nigeria as a whole.

In view of this , I hereby endorse Hon Jide Sanwolu to represent our party for the office of the executive governor of Lagos state.
I thank the leadership of our party at all levels for their supportive role during my term as the executive governor of Lagos state.

God bless Lagos state.

Akinwunmi Ambode.

Executive Governor Of Lagos State.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Dickson (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ok. That's good.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Dickson (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
Correct GOVERNOR
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Dickson (Photos) by Drinkwater(m): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
Mr Dickson ☺
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Dickson (Photos) by GetCofOProperty: 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kwamecron:
Breaking News

I, Akinwunmi Ambode the executive governor of Lagos state after due considerations and consultations, I have decided to suspend my campaign for second term as the executive governor of our great state.
This is done in good faith to put the interests of our great state ahead of our personal ambition and to honour the clarion call for a change of leadership by our great party.
I am committed to the program and manifestos of our great party APC to improve the lives of the people of Lagos state and Nigeria as a whole.

In view of this , I hereby endorse Hon Jide Sanwolu to represent our party for the office of the executive governor of Lagos state.
I thank the leadership of our party at all levels for their supportive role during my term as the executive governor of Lagos state.

God bless Lagos state.

Akinwunmi Ambode.

Executive Governor Of Lagos State.

HOW TRUE COULD THE ABOVE STATEMENT ACCLAIMED TO BE FROM THE LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR BE?? ??

DON'T MISS THIS PROMO AND OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE GENUINE PROPERTIES IN YOUR CHOICE LOCATIONS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

GET IN TOUCH TODAY!

Call/WhatsApp (+234)08027390046, 08034113771

(1) (Reply)

Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges / Boko Haram: Fg May Engage Us Marines! / Why Can't The Anambra State Government Build The Second River Niger Bridge???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.