Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Is It Possible To Build A Wordpress Template That Can Allow Users To Post. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It Possible To Build A Wordpress Template That Can Allow Users To Post. (563 Views)

Help Me Get This wordpress Template/ theme For A Fee. / Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content / I Need A Cargo And Logistics Wordpress Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Build A Wordpress Template That Can Allow Users To Post. by SageTravels: 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
Pls, I want to know if there is any WordPress template/blog that can allow users to post. Just like Mediumi and finally, the admin will move it to front page.

I am thinking of allowing travellers to share their travel experience on my blog with ease. Of the experience is nice, I will move it to home page.

Is the project good and Viable.

Let's talk pls.
Re: Is It Possible To Build A Wordpress Template That Can Allow Users To Post. by etoluw: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
SageTravels:
Pls, I want to know if there is any WordPress template/blog that can allow users to post. Just like Mediumi and finally, the admin will move it to front page.

I am thinking of allowing travellers to share their travel experience on my blog with ease. Of the experience is nice, I will move it to home page.

Let's talk pls.

you can build a WordPress plugin which will be able to do that
Re: Is It Possible To Build A Wordpress Template That Can Allow Users To Post. by excanny: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
Very possible. I can get it done for you.
Call/WhatsApp 07030595988
Re: Is It Possible To Build A Wordpress Template That Can Allow Users To Post. by Kay512: 5:56am On Sep 20, 2018
SageTravels:

Let's talk pls.
Yes, it's possible with WordPress. You have two options, I think. You can use Google to search for answers.
-
As regards the project, I think it's good since the content will be user generated, but I don't know about the viability. But you should definitely give it a shot!
Re: Is It Possible To Build A Wordpress Template That Can Allow Users To Post. by hostkobo(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2018
SageTravels:

Let's talk pls.

Hi there,

Its not the wordpress template that allows users to post. Regardless of template, by default, a user can submit a post and then the admin will approve it before appearing on a wordpress site. The catch is that the user has to create an account, and necessary rights will be given to the user-account just for submitting articles.

If you dont want users to have to create a user-account before submitting posts, you can as well use a form plugin to allow potential site visitors submit contents, which would be reviewed by an admin first before publishing site-wide.

There is a user-account hierarchy within wordpress called "Roles".
For example:
- a CONTRIBUTOR can write and manage his/her own posts but cannot publish them, while and EDITOR, ADMIN, SUPER-ADMIN, can manage & publish posts by any user

regards
HK

regards
HK
Re: Is It Possible To Build A Wordpress Template That Can Allow Users To Post. by SageTravels: 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kay512:

Yes, it's possible with WordPress. You have two options, I think. You can use Google to search for answers.
-
As regards the project, I think it's good since the content will be user generated, but I don't know about the viability. But you should definitely give it a shot!

Yes. I will research me. I am actually thinking of using to encourage people to share their travel experience. I will also conduct a competition and winners will be paid.
Re: Is It Possible To Build A Wordpress Template That Can Allow Users To Post. by TheStrongest: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
SageTravels:

Yes. I will research me. I am actually thinking of using to encourage people to share their travel experience. I will also conduct a competition and winners will be paid.
Use any viral theme.. They do the magic...
Examples of such themes are Boombox, Bimber...
I have the Activated version of Boombox tho, Incase you'd need it...
Re: Is It Possible To Build A Wordpress Template That Can Allow Users To Post. by SageTravels: 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
TheStrongest:
Use any viral theme.. They do the magic...
Examples of such themes are Boombox, Bimber...
I have the Activated version of Boombox tho, Incase you'd need it...

Let's talk on WhatsApp. drop your number.
Re: Is It Possible To Build A Wordpress Template That Can Allow Users To Post. by TheStrongest: 4:36am On Sep 21, 2018
SageTravels:

Let's talk on WhatsApp. drop your number.

(1) (Reply)

What Is SEO? How Is It Done? / Who Can Assist With Any Good Wp Plugin For Downloading Audio File / Design any Wordpress website of yours today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.