Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,723 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Peace Charity Football Match:Peace Corps Vs Miss Ambassadors For Peace(Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Peace Charity Football Match:Peace Corps Vs Miss Ambassadors For Peace(Photo) (9309 Views)

Meet The Peace Charity Football Match Players In Abuja (Pictures) / Super Sports To Grace Peace Charity Football Match Ahead 2023 Election. See Pics / Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Charity Football Match:Peace Corps Vs Miss Ambassadors For Peace(Photo) by ecamzy: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
The Peace Ambassador Agency Peace football match season 1 was a great success, Top Nigerian Beauty queens and also The Miss Ambassador For Peace Contestant played their heart out against Peace Corps Of Nigeria ladies at City Park Abuja ,a FIFA Certified 5 a Side Pitch.         

The match which commenced at 4pm was captained by Miss Chioma Faith contestant of the Miss Ambassador for Peace Team that Played Against the Nigeria Peace Corps

The beauty queens scored their first goal through Miss Easther one of the Contestants, Though it lasted not for long as a penalty was also awarded to the Queen/Contestant team which Queen Ashely Yusuf Score to Put the Home Side In Front but it also did not last long as the Peace Corps equalized. the two teams were all bent in winning the match thus it was more interesting.Queen Ashely Yusuf for the Queens/Contestant was Awarded the Player of the Day. the match which ended 2-2, left the center referee Amb Wahala with no choice than penalty shoot out. In the Game peace Their no winner and their no loser.

According to The Project Director Amb Kingsley Amafibe who used the Opportunity to Thank Everyone for coming to show support to the Peace Campaign as the world Marks the World Peace Day. he also reinstated his commitment to peace development in Nigeria and also said that to achieve a peaceful Nigeria We as nigeria should continue to be our brother keeper because Peace is a Collective effort and also a task for every Nigeria.

The Event/Match which was geared towards public sensitization to Mark the World Peace Day.its a Charity football Match and concert to campaign for Peace.

the event witnessed the presence of Top Abuja Entertainer, Celebrity Beauty Queen OAPs and Others.

Sources http://supremetv.com.ng/2018/09/19/peace-charity-football-match-peace-corps-vs-miss-ambassador-for-peace-contestant/

Re: Peace Charity Football Match:Peace Corps Vs Miss Ambassadors For Peace(Photo) by ecamzy: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
More Pictures

Re: Peace Charity Football Match:Peace Corps Vs Miss Ambassadors For Peace(Photo) by Aubrey1(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
no be dis kind yarnsh den dey use play football

8 Likes

Re: Peace Charity Football Match:Peace Corps Vs Miss Ambassadors For Peace(Photo) by Hajunyuri: 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
Wow
Re: Peace Charity Football Match:Peace Corps Vs Miss Ambassadors For Peace(Photo) by Lordbooster(m): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin see awon babes kicking football nice one... Anyways check we signature for some 18+ naija contents
Re: Peace Charity Football Match:Peace Corps Vs Miss Ambassadors For Peace(Photo) by Mainmanpadi(m): 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Wow see fresh babes
Re: Peace Charity Football Match:Peace Corps Vs Miss Ambassadors For Peace(Photo) by Radiant1020(f): 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
I wish I knew how to play football
Re: Peace Charity Football Match:Peace Corps Vs Miss Ambassadors For Peace(Photo) by bukkysam(f): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
Re: Peace Charity Football Match:Peace Corps Vs Miss Ambassadors For Peace(Photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Kpetus availability grin

1 Like

Re: Peace Charity Football Match:Peace Corps Vs Miss Ambassadors For Peace(Photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
Radiant1020:
Leeme teach and train you.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Charity Football Match:Peace Corps Vs Miss Ambassadors For Peace(Photo) by Maxcollins042(m): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
These peace ambassadors from the look of things will offer one disunity in his life grin

The caption of this thread made me think it's the dead-on-arrival peace corps.
Re: Peace Charity Football Match:Peace Corps Vs Miss Ambassadors For Peace(Photo) by okerekeikpo: 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
God bless Nigeria peace corps if no be say Buhari is a waste pipe and a terrorist we for don start work dey collect roja

1 Like

Re: Peace Charity Football Match:Peace Corps Vs Miss Ambassadors For Peace(Photo) by eazisky(m): 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
Temilayoborbor:

Shut up, you don’t have anything

lol, honestly two days ago i saw his message, something like this, i copied his number and chat him,on watsap, after giving me fake game he told me to stake 10k, i used my head and staked 2k, eventually the game cut , i just thank God i didn't stake the 10k
Re: Peace Charity Football Match:Peace Corps Vs Miss Ambassadors For Peace(Photo) by Olujoe1(m): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2018
I opened to see ballers but unfortunately I saw slayers.... They don't even have that footballer's physique
Re: Peace Charity Football Match:Peace Corps Vs Miss Ambassadors For Peace(Photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2018
This is more like a bottoms show.
Re: Peace Charity Football Match:Peace Corps Vs Miss Ambassadors For Peace(Photo) by abbasajao(m): 9:49am On Sep 22, 2018
okerekeikpo:
God bless Nigeria peace corps if no be say Buhari is a waste pipe and a terrorist we for don start work dey collect roja
Ro what?
Re: Peace Charity Football Match:Peace Corps Vs Miss Ambassadors For Peace(Photo) by Caseless: 10:59am On Sep 22, 2018
Radiant1020:
kina nan zaria, me zai hana inzo in kwoya miki yanda ake kwallo? Zan tabo ki a message. sad
Re: Peace Charity Football Match:Peace Corps Vs Miss Ambassadors For Peace(Photo) by Radiant1020(f): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2018
Caseless:
kina nan zaria, me zai hana inzo in kwoya miki yanda ake kwallo? Zan tabo ki a message. sad

Lol
Who says I understand Hausa
Re: Peace Charity Football Match:Peace Corps Vs Miss Ambassadors For Peace(Photo) by Caseless: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2018
Radiant1020:

Lol
Who says I understand Hausa
shocked shocked

I thought your link with zaria would establish that.

I now have 2 jobs on my hands: one is teaching you how to play football, the other is to teach you how to play football.
Re: Peace Charity Football Match:Peace Corps Vs Miss Ambassadors For Peace(Photo) by Radiant1020(f): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2018
Caseless:
shocked shocked

I thought your link with zaria would establish that.

I now have 2 jobs on my hands: one is teaching you how to play football, the other is to teach you how to play football.

What's the difference?
Re: Peace Charity Football Match:Peace Corps Vs Miss Ambassadors For Peace(Photo) by okerekeikpo: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
abbasajao:

Ro what?
ja
Re: Peace Charity Football Match:Peace Corps Vs Miss Ambassadors For Peace(Photo) by Caseless: 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
Radiant1020:

What's the difference?
difference between what again?

I'd teach you everything undecided
Re: Peace Charity Football Match:Peace Corps Vs Miss Ambassadors For Peace(Photo) by Radiant1020(f): 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
Caseless:
difference between what again?

I'd teach you everything undecided

Thank you I no want
Re: Peace Charity Football Match:Peace Corps Vs Miss Ambassadors For Peace(Photo) by Caseless: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
Radiant1020:

Thank you I no want
OK! seriously, let's talk off here.

(1) (Reply)

D'tigress: Nigeria To Face Senegal In Final Of 2023 Women's Afrobasket Final / AFCON 2015: Which Country Will You Support? / Nigeria Vs South Africa: Cyprus Cup 9th Place Final Wed, 06/03

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.