Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,532 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Friends Fight In Church After Pastor Told A Lady That Her Bestie Is Behind Woes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Friends Fight In Church After Pastor Told A Lady That Her Bestie Is Behind Woes (580 Views)

Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses / My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend / Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friends Fight In Church After Pastor Told A Lady That Her Bestie Is Behind Woes by GistmeBlog(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2018

There was mild drama at a South African church, on Sunday, as fight erupted between two best friends, Pamela and Japa, after the pastor told one of them that the other is behind her problems.

Pastor Alph Lukau of Alleluia Ministries International, had revealed that Japa‘s business partner who usually invests so much in her business suddenly turned his back on her, a revelation Japa confirmed to be true.

The pastor went on to say that the business partner also demanded that she returns the plane tickets he bought for her and has also taken back the money he gave to her. .

Again, Japa agreed that the pastor was right. The pastor then told her that the cause of her problems is Pamela, who he claims is jealous of her success. Pamela admitted to the allegation, but as she tried to apologize to Japa, she lunged at her and began fighting her. They were later separated by church officials.

Below is the video.. watch and share..!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSH5G3w7rzw

Source==> https://epicnaija.com/news/erigga-shows-off-his-multi-million-naira-new-house-photos/
Re: Friends Fight In Church After Pastor Told A Lady That Her Bestie Is Behind Woes by GistmeBlog(m): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Dino Kneeling To Converse With Pst Oyedepo And Other Men Of God / Seeds Of Destiny By Dr.paul Enenche / It’s A Shame Politicians Are Proud Of Rigged Elections — Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.