Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son (58151 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Firefire(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
useless congratulations to professional Olosho. undecided
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Timil: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Feminist are one of the most frustrated and confused set of human beings.

The same women who claim men are scum are same ones whose lives revolve around men.

Eni Ku Re!

9 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Jaynaira: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Is the Jeremy guy truly married with kids?

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Yankiss(m): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Congratulations. Billionaire blogger and billionaire oil magnate. Are we free to call the product of that union Billionaire son? I concur! Haters can go to lagoon or 3rd mainland bridge.

4 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by lifestyle1(m): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
Don jazzy is not a man...
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by jolomiurenyi(m): 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
sweetTai:
Ayiri? Is that his real name? Mad man?

Who's this one?
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Mysticluv(f): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
Which means Aunty Kemi was actually right during her May publication that Jeremi was the man behind the Linda's pregnancy but refused to marry her.. Behind every rumour, there must be an atom of truth..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Simbrixton(m): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
python2gbera:
I do continually remind all Igbowl e-warriors that every Igbowl girl owes a Yoruba man a sexual debt payable in her lifetime. Linda who happens to be their most prized assest has just paid her own debt to a man with a Yoruba ancestry. A lot many to follow.

-python2
immhotep
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Simbrixton(m): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
Dese guy had the chance to make itshekiri militia strong
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Burgerlomo: 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
Righteousness89:
So WHERE IS KEMI?
I Guess she has gone into Hiding....

I guess she went back to Port Harcourt cool

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by rosebuzz(f): 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
The man is ugly
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by hammer6F: 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
python2gbera:
I do continually remind all Igbowl e-warriors that every Igbowl girl owes a Yoruba man a sexual debt payable in her lifetime. Linda who happens to be their most prized assest has just paid her own debt to a man with a Yoruba ancestry. A lot many to follow.

-python2

But Linda, Chindinma, Genevieve appear to be more important to the Yoruba race than Igbos who never show your level of obsession, despite these girls being their daughters?

@ most prize asset, nigga please... Igbo generally raise champions, u know linda but u dont know Angela who is richer, learned, beautiful and generally self made.

Nigga, carry our 38 year old left over car enter market. We datch ur billionaires already.

8 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Diso60090(m): 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
Do what i say not what i do em mumu girls still not loyal

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by nelsonebby(m): 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Linda, Linda...

[img]https://i./7Ejw.gif[/img]
Wtf is this grin

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by bewla(m): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
brenister10:
Linda matter no go allow us hear word again. Oga seun, please serve us other things
Oga dey look for election Lalas dey look for snake
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Newboss(m): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
jaxxy:

Not a married man
That thing you quoted, does it ever sound like a sane person? angry
See her mouth like marriedangry
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by kay29000(m): 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
rosebuzz:
The man is ugly
There's nothing like an ugly billionaire. lol!

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Newboss(m): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
Mysticluv:
Which means Aunty Kemi was actually right during her May publication that Jeremi was the man behind the Linda's pregnancy but refused to marry her.. Behind every rumour, there must be an atom of truth..
And the same Kemi said it was surrogacy, that Linda didn't give birth? angry

5 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by enemyofprogress: 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
Chei so married man disvirgined Linda ikeji and she even burned for him. Shamuleess woman

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by dotcomnamename: 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lol
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by enemyofprogress: 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
lifestyle1:
Don jazzy is not a man...
that one no get prick now
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by python2gbera: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
hammer6F:

But Linda, Chindinma, Genevieve appear to be more important to the Yoruba race than Igbos who never show your level of obsession, despite these girls being their daughters?

@ most prize asset, nigga please... Igbo generally raise champions, u know linda but u dont know Angela who is richer, learned and generally self made.
Lol.. Keep crying. I reckon you're the self-appointed town crier who regurgitates vain vituperations that Igbowl girls must give No Yoruba dude a sloppy head, doggy, missionary, cowgirl bedmatics not to talk of marrying us or being a baby mama else they become a pariah, banished or bastard. I sincerely do hope Linda is now become an efulefu to have refused to heed your call at the sweetness of a Yoruba deek. Same for Geni who was smashed by our own Koko Master. Chimamanda, if dig a little deeper must have had her feministic ass stretched by a Yoruba dude at some earlier stage of her growing up.. Almost all your girls however their status must have obeyed a Yoruba dude's law of congo dynamic.

-python2
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Duru009(m): 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
I just pity the young ladies been deceived everyday by this fake feminist.......

What a life !

5 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Duru009(m): 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
I just pity the young ladies been deceived everyday by this fake feminist.

What a life !

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
Finally, it is Mr Jollof!

Just imagine how Hypocritical 'feminist' Linda is. If she is celibate as she claimed, how can someone come out and call her "smello" if he hasn't drilled the well

Bloggers should step up their games by sharing everything about Linda. How can she share secrets of others yet is so secretive about her life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Olatundextd(m): 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Linda, Linda...

[img]https://i./7Ejw.gif[/img]
grin grin
[img]https:///NY2U.gif[/img]
Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by ngadaAwo: 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
[s]
python2gbera:

Lol.. Keep crying. I reckon you're the self-appointed town crier who regurgitates vain vituperations that Igbowl girls must give No Yoruba dude a sloppy head, doggy, missionary, cowgirl bedmatics not to talk of Marrying us or being a baby mama else they become a pariah, banished or bastard. I sincerely do hope Linda is now become an efulefu to have refused to heed your call at the sweetness of a Yoruba deek. Same for Geni who was smashed by our own KoKo Master. Chimamanda, if dig a little deeper must have had her feministic ass stretched by a Yoruba dude at some earlier stage of her growing up.. Almost all your girls however their status must have obeyed a Yoruba dude's congo dynamic law.

-python2
[/s]
all these yeroba Muslims sef

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son by Olatundextd(m): 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
[img]https:///NY2U.gif[/img]
Lele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown / Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London / Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.