Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

My High School Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My High School Love (1100 Views)

My School Love / High School Love / Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My High School Love by BOSSkesh(m): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
Yo wad up this should be my first write up here on nairaland
So appreciation and criticisms are all welcome

HIGH SCHOOL LOVE IS TALKING ABOUT A TEENAGER AND THE AMERICAN DREAM

Disclaimer:all parts of this piece are all parts of the writers imagination and does not in anyway want to harm those. Bearing similar features thanks

I thought I heard someone call my name
“Trish” “trish” “Trish” wake up, wake up ,
wake up
I looked up to see my mum looking down into my green eyes

“What up mom”

“Good morning Trish”

“Sorry good morning mom”

“Look it’s 6:45 already don’t want to be late to school do you “

“No Mum”

“Good so see you in at the dinning in fifteen”

“Okay mum”
Hurrghgh I shrugged

Lay on my bed still clutching mr lucky the one eyed stuffed bear before getting down lazily and getting into the bathroom.

My name is Trisha levenstein, Trish for short average teenager good looking, striking green eyes,soft lips long blonde hair , rapid developing body and what not

Looking at the mirror admiring God’s being
Quickly took my toothbrush brushed my teeth
Got into the shower and had a thorough bath

Went into my room .........
Well my room has oddly no Barbie stuff like pink walls and and pink vases and pink stuff
Everything is a shade of blue or green striking colours.
I picked my school wears after creaming my body, wore it, added a little lip gloss and headed straight for the dinning, where mom as laid break fast . Toast with eggs and coffee

Well you might be wondering NO SIBLINGS .
And the answer is no. I’m the only child Dad died when I was five i remember my mom crying and I was also crying cause my mom was crying and since then mom has not remarried I kinda thank God everyday for that

“Trish let’s go”

“Okay Mum”

Online most single parents my mom (Jane ) has a bungalow and a car to herself she works as an agent of some company I don’t care about goes to work before 8:00 and come back just right in front ibefore dinn
twenty minutes drive to my school

Young scholars high school
It really is a new session
Look over there girls gossiping
Look over there boys talking boy talks
Ignoring all stares and chatter I walked to my class
A class of 44 scholars
The bell rang for the commencement of lectures Jane came to me
“Trish whatsup”
“Doing good as usual”
“ I heard there’s a new guy coming today”
“ how do you know”
“You know the walls have ears”
“And you have a mouth” I said laughing
Jane is my bestie cause she is bearing the name of my mom and we went to elementary school together , of average height ad full body features she could pass as a young model Jane is a kinda flirt while I keep the boys away
And then ................

Abeg top dogs give me green light here
So I will know weather to stop or not
Re: My High School Love by Atinukebolanle7(f): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2018
Following
Re: My High School Love by BOSSkesh(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2018
Ep 2

“Alright settle down no noise” the teacher ms Johnson said I could help but smile inwardly at her she was one hell of a woman who would use 25min of teaching time ranting about how the world is unfair to her,how global warming is affecting our planet and so on.

“ well how was your holiday”
“ great” fantastic” “ awesome” “superb” we all chorused

Allright now back to business we will be having a welcome test don’t joke with it okay

Some students groaned that it was only the beginning of a new session

But I just laughed cause bookwork is kinda my thing

20 min later we submitted our script
Some wrote nothing others something
But I wrote everything
“ Trish still killing the books aren’t you”
“You know it”
She gave me a thumbs up

Well class today we will talk about.........
The class was interrupted by an I open door and the principal mr Bradford walked in

“Good day class”

“Good day sir”

“Well we seem to have a student with us today from gray field high”

Did he just say gray field high the school for A-list student. I wanted to go to that school before Jane came begging that I shouldn’t leave her . That the school was filled with proud sons of bitches and rad student and blah blah blah well it was the best in the whole of my state

“ we will be introducing your newest member”
Jane gave me a nod
I smiled Back

“ josh Jefferson, well come on in chap”
I gasped
Here in our class is gods firstborn an epitome of masculinity and grace and handsomeness. His hair immaculate
His face spotless
Hiss clothes awesome
“ so show some love for the chap, so you can take your seat now

******** JOSH. ************

So when I entered the class I could not but help but admire the stares from every one
I stood near mr Bradford with a smile to the class
“So josh welcome to the class you will be sitting over there close to the window, how you will like it there” the teacher said

“ It will be fine by me” I replied

Then mr Bradford took the teacher outside as I made for my seat I could see that everyone was looking at me with this weird face but all in all this was this girl always giving him side glances Weird right?
I chuckled in my mind then let thhhe flirt game begin

**********trish************
Well why is he looking at me
I kknow I looked at him but why would he return the favour
Right then I was thinking how he would ask me out, take me on a date, make crazylove, get married and give birth to beautiful prince and princess
God what am I thinking snap out of it Trish snap out, snap out
I sighed why would God make someone as good looking as he is and bring him to my class sitting at the far end of class in all his handsomeness and glory
Gosh what am I thinking did I mention that he is black, like chocolate and an Afro type of cut. God let this cup pass me by I sighed
Well cla

“ well class today we would talk about volcanoes � and would our new student do us good to answer the question ?”

Now all eyes on him josh stood up reluctantly and just stood there saying nothin
I thought how will a guy from gray field not know about volcanoes, I shrugged maybe that’s why they brought him back here. Cause he is too dumb well how will a guy be good looking and dumb at the same time. God does not make everything complete does he.

****£**josh********
I could not find why I could not answer th question the question was easy yes but jus couldn’t find my speech maybe be cause of the stares an all but just couldn’t figure it out I couldn’t believe my self a whole josh Jefferson two time school champion couldn’t answer a question I couldn’t even stutter a word or blink I just looked embarrassed really embarrassed I couldn’t even look up but I know the class is looking at me with shock
“Don’t know ma” I managed to answer
“It allright “ she said with a look of disappointment on her face.

Well I deserve it or don’t I
“ well y’all have to read cause we will be writing our first class test in two days time”

Two days just two days. I know I could do it but it’s just that I need to overcome this class

Just in time the bell rang for third period I quickly took my bag stormed out of class made a call then leafy school not waiting for anything
Re: My High School Love by BOSSkesh(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2018
I saw him make a call and walk out of sl
School “‘what a dumb goof” I thought but I knew it was more than that

School closed and I was walking home when David came calling my name

Well David was a guy giving me the green eye for dates and whatnot

“So how was school today”

“Cool” I answers coldly

“OKay I just wanna know if I could walk you home”

“Look David”I started “ I know your a sweet guy and all,any lady would be happy to have you but ...”

“ but what”

“I just dont think I’m ready for a relationship”

“Okay he said I understand”

“Thank you”
“So just friends then”

“ just friends”

“Alright can I still walk you”

Just then I saw Jane coming out

“No thank you Jane is here”

“Okay see you later then

“See you later”
Jane came to meet me

“So how was it”

“So you ditched me”

“ don’t takethings personal he said he just wanted to talk”

“Talk hmm”

“So how do you see josh?” Without looking at me

“ josh Hahn, he is a dumb guy who went to an opportuned school”

“Dumb huhn, i see you have been staring at a dumb boy for too long”

“ you must be crazy”

“And you are in love �”
“ now I know you are crazy” I was laughing

“Jane I’m home mom call from the living room”.

“Dunner’s in 30”

“So how was school today”

“ nice there was a new guy today”
“New guy”

“ from gray field high”
“Oh so tell me about him”

“ so tell me about him”

“He’s a total dumb he doesn’t know volcanoes,I mean who from gray field high don’t know about volcanoes, such a waste of money and good school” I ranted

“Aren’t you forgetting something”

“What is that”

“ you like him”

“Mom how could you say something like that”

“Your lips lied your eyes didn’t”
Inwardly l knew I had a good feeling about josh and his awkwardness but I wouldn’t just admit to anyone yet”
Re: My High School Love by misspearlz: 9:05am On Sep 21, 2018
Following Pls continue

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Nairalanders, Pls Guage My Writing. It Is A Sincere Letter Of Apology. / The Sad Story Of A Troubled Biafran. A Must Read! / I Won’t Call You Daddy – TOBI DAVIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.