Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. (7049 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Obaseki's Victory Shouldn’t Be Seen As Humiliation Of Tinubu / Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by bilms(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
I will stop the humiliation of Nigerians abroad

Mr. Olawepo-Hashim in Abuja declares on Wednesday that security of Nigerians abroad will be part of his topmost priority if elected to lead Nigeria in 2019.
Olawepo-Hashim, a businessman, pan-Africanist and a two-time winner of Kwame Nkrumah Leadership award is running for Nigeria President under the banner of ANN said: “there would be a consequence for anyone that takes a life of a Nigerian.”

Olawepo-Hashim directs his message to some countries where there have been reported cases of xenophobic attacks on Nigerians. He issues a stern warning that any life of Nigerian unjustifiably taken in any part of the world will attract proportionate consequences. “I will put an end to where Nigerian shops would be attacked in some countries, where the life of Nigeria would be taken for fun because they think there would be no consequences” he stated.

Meanwhile, Nigerians have been subjected to indignities in obvious hate in countries like India and South Africa. It is a national disgrace that the Nigerian government has not adequately reacted to these confirmed widespread reports about the organized acts of attacks carried out on innocent Nigerians abroad. The Foreign Affairs Ministry has not done enough to speak and protect affected Nigerians.

http://casaonline.org/2018/09/19/i-will-stop-the-humiliation-of-nigerians-abroad-olawepo-hashim/

3 Likes

Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by bilms(m): 12:50am On Sep 20, 2018
shocked
Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by IamHansomE: 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
angry

Why should that be your topmost priority?

We here in Nigeria are we not in cage? Those people there sef better pass us... .

Sometimes I wonder if Nigeria is the hell the Bible is talking about. Shithole kwontri

7 Likes

Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by CocoaOla: 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
OGA START FROM NIGERIA POLITICIANS HUMILATE US EVERY SECONDS HERE

3 Likes

Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by temmietrizzie(m): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
Okay
Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by topradar4(f): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
Story Story.
Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by brainworkng: 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
Nice idea
Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by Pabloosas(m): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ok
Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by frowland(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Its worst at home, and this man is worried about those abroad. Well, let them over there vote for you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by Ebimor96: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
frowland:
Its worst at home, and this man is worried about those abroad. Well, let them over there vote for you.

grin grin grin grin grin

Savagery at its peak!

Meanwhile, the whole wide world welcomes BUHARI on board the Nigeria Air flight 419 from Abuja to Daura.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
I will, i will, i will. But how will you do it? You can't force foreigners to respect you if you do not respect yourself. You certainly can't force Nigeria's to respect themselves thats 4sure.
Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by GuntersChain(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Charity begins at home.

1 Like

Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by akdjr(m): 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
You are on point!quote author=CocoaOla post=71363992]OGA START FROM NIGERIA[/quote]
Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by pacificom: 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
bilms:
I will stop the humiliation of Nigerians abroad

Mr. Olawepo-Hashim in Abuja declares on Wednesday that security of Nigerians abroad will be part of his topmost priority if elected to lead Nigeria in 2019.
Olawepo-Hashim, a businessman, pan-Africanist and a two-time winner of Kwame Nkrumah Leadership award is running for Nigeria President under the banner of ANN said: “there would be a consequence for anyone that takes a life of a Nigerian.”

Olawepo-Hashim directs his message to some countries where there have been reported cases of xenophobic attacks on Nigerians. He issues a stern warning that any life of Nigerian unjustifiably taken in any part of the world will attract proportionate consequences. “I will put an end to where Nigerian shops would be attacked in some countries, where the life of Nigeria would be taken for fun because they think there would be no consequences” he stated.

Meanwhile, Nigerians have been subjected to indignities in obvious hate in countries like India and South Africa. It is a national disgrace that the Nigerian government has not adequately reacted to these confirmed widespread reports about the organized acts of attacks carried out on innocent Nigerians abroad. The Foreign Affairs Ministry has not done enough to speak and protect affected Nigerians.

http://casaonline.org/2018/09/19/i-will-stop-the-humiliation-of-nigerians-abroad-olawepo-hashim/

Charity begin from home. Nigerians will rather vote someone who will stop the humiliation at home first.

1 Like

Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by OlusegunAdedayo: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
angry
Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by Maverickking1(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
Oga start with the politicians here first
Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by akinladejo: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
MUMU, IS NIGERIAN ABROAD ARE MORE IMPORTANT AND MORE THAN US IN NIGERIA. U BETTER GO AND SIT DOWN.
Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by Abbeyme: 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
The guy no get picture ni?
Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by omoharry(f): 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
pacificom:

Charity begin from home. Nigerians will rather vote someone who will stop the humiliation at home first.
dont mind him..this is how they come out to give out promises without even thinking about what they are saying..how can you start from another country when your own country own is even worse...

1 Like

Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by Wisesaying: 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
Abbeyme:
The guy no get picture ni?

These are his pictures at the Party Secretariat picking his Expression of Interest and Nomination form.

Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by bilms(m): 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
IamHansomE:
angry

We here in Nigeria are we not in cage? Those people there sef better pass us... .

Sometimes I wonder if Nigeria is the hell the Bible is talking about. Shithole kwontri

You mean people being killed in places like South Africa, Libya etc are safe?

Abeg, don't be ridiculous.

Nigeria must give priority to the lives of our citizens everywhere around the world and Olawpo Hashim is making the right priority.
Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by bilms(m): 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
CocoaOla:
OGA START FROM NIGERIA POLITICIANS HUMILATE US EVERY SECONDS HERE

The blogger is a us based blogger and so reported the portion of the news that related to his audience.

Hashim actually started by explaning how he would stop the killings in the land, here in Nigeria. Then he made it clear that the life of a Nigerian must be valuable, not just in Nigeria, but ever where around world
Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by Wisesaying: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
akinladejo:
MUMU, IS NIGERIAN ABROAD ARE MORE IMPORTANT AND MORE THAN US IN NIGERIA. U BETTER GO AND SIT DOWN.

That is building the Nigerian image internationally too, over the years, Nigerians or Nigeria have been termed with different names (criminality, prostitution, cyber crime etc) and the green passport has been ridicule, isn't that worrisome?

It doesn't stop him building Nigeria locally which is the major thing but a government will not come on board with just one agenda while other sectors suffer. sometime i think we need to always listen and understand what is said before we respond so it in tandem.

if your image internationally is tempered with, no foreign investors would come in and its detrimental to every country's economy.

i implore us all to give a new person in a new party a new chance to better our overdue better Nigeria we all want to see.

1 Like

Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by bilms(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
frowland:

If he would stop the killings abroad, obviously, he would do the same at home. In Olawepo Hashim's word, ''i will stop the killings in the land'', ''i will bring Nigeria back together again''
Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by frowland(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
bilms:

If he would stop the killings abroad, obviously, he would do the same at home. In Olawepo Hashim's word, ''i will stop the killings in the land'', ''i will bring Nigeria back together again''
Belive that, and you will believe anything. Need I remind you that there have been killings since 1960! .. Both ethnic, religious, ritual, or political killings have been going on since I can remember.. So dont let anyone fool you. Well most are easily foooled.
Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by Wisesaying: 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
when a president comes on board, he/she is a president for all even though you live in another man's country, you should be respected as human and mostly as Nigerian because we are the giant of Africa but this reputation has been greatly tempered with over the years and Nigerians being trampled upon once you carry green passport, isn't that worrisome? file out at an international airport before you know what he is talking about.

i see that point as one major point that Nigerians both home and abroad should embrace greatly so that our dear country will begin to receive respect from the international community and the lives of our brothers and sisters out there will matter and avoid unnecessary incarcerations and maltreated being melted on them. ponder on that point first before you cast your stone on this innocent good heart thats coming to safe Nigeria.

IamHansomE:
angry

Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by Wisesaying: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
we should always learn to understand before we cast our stones! "i will stop the Killings in the Land, i will bring Nigeria back together again" these were his exact words, so you saying the lives of our brothers and Sisters in the foreign doesn't matter right?

thats not what he saying but Nigerians both and abroad should be respected! is that bad idea?

pacificom:

1 Like

Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by Horus(m): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Aspirant Beg President Buhari To relinquish power to Olawepo Hashim / Meet The First Man To Be Arrested In 2021 In Nigeria (Photo) / Budget Of Consolidation: Sanwo-olu Presents N1.388tn Budget To Lagos Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.