Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara (14338 Views)

Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims / Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators / Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by amalab30(m): 9:34am On Sep 20, 2018
That man from Iragbiji, Osun State, adopted by that Late Alhaja (Iyaloja of Lagos State) controlling the affairs of Lagos since God knows when should first be stopped.
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by omoelerin1: 9:37am On Sep 20, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
An "araoke" too is making noise on NL. Your problem is not Saraki but Alimi who took away your birthright and you could not do anything about it.
You're are an ignorant. He said he was from Kwara state, you're talking about one alimi. Ilorin is different from Kwara.
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by Cajal(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2018
obi4eze:
Let them stop the one in Lagos first. Bunch of people whose hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens.

...hmmmm...the one in Lagos is given them excellent results..from 4billion naira monthly igr...to ..38billiin..now..in Lagos or do u change a winning team
The one here is the most unfortunate thing that has ever happened to us..come to Ilorin...ofa...shaare...and see..the level of deficit.
We are happy here because.. almost everyone here is not talking good of him...they should just follow it up with vote....
Saraki dynasty is crashing
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by Vado(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2018
16Ebiscoo:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kwara State, on Wednesday vowed to stop the “one man era” going on in the state.

Chairman of the party in the state, Bashir Bolarinwa, said this in veiled reference to the strongman of Kwara politics and Senate President, Bukola Saraki, while addressing governorship aspirants and party members.

He said: “Kwara State might not have been so blessed in the choice of its chief executives in the past.

“We are determined to change the situation for the better now.

“That is why we are here: to further deepen our democratic process through engagement, participation and feedback from our respected audience.

“What we are doing today is a total departure from what obtains in the oligarchy system we are trying to stamp out.

“We are presenting to you our array of eminent Kwarans who are seeking to lead us through the ballot in 2019,” Bolarinwa said.

The chairman appealed to the governorship aspirants to use the opportunity to lay out their plans and manifestos to the people.

“Since the people are the ultimate in a participatory democracy like ours, we feel it is right for you to speak to them directly,” Bolarinwa said.

He assured the leadership of the party and members of the determination of his executive to produce a governor that would be accessible and loyal to the people.

“We are gradually closing the page of an era that has deliberately held the state back, an era in which the loyalty of public office holders is to one man rather than to the people.

“We are leaving an era in which one man, just one man, must be served.

“The result of such an undemocratic system is lack of infrastructure, depreciation in living standards, lack of respect for human lives and high handedness in the corridor of power.

“Never again will our state be held down by the whims and caprices of one man.

“The old order, which can only nurture mediocre and bring unpatriotic elements to the corridors of power, must give way to genuinely democratic system,” Bolarinwa said.

Aspirants that took part in the parley were Alhaji Hakeem Lawal, Amb. Yahaya Seriki, Alhaji Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq and Malam Ish’aq Modibbo-Kawu, the Director-General of the National Broadcasting Commission.

Others were Alhaji Lukman Mustapha, Alhaji Moshood Mustapha, Alhaji Dele Belgore (SAN), Prof. Shuaib Oba Abdulraheem, Alhaji Abdullahi Yaman, Alhaji Soliu Mustapha, Alhaji Tajudeen Audu and Alhaji Yakub Gobir.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/saraki-apc-vows-to-stop-one-man-era-in.html

All some bunch of Alhajis. Is there a Christian in Kwara?
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by Oshin56(m): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2018
See party of hypocrite since which years Lagos State will be free from ?
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by Sarkin: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=kehinde1588 post=71356771][/quote]they are very useless. They think they can cause division in Yoruba land.
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by Sarkin: 10:07am On Sep 20, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
Enemies? So tell your slave masters to give them Biafra.
shut up!
You just called them(Igbos) slaves indirectly.
Only a slave can demand freedom from his master, that's what you technically said igbos are, slaves to the Fulanis
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by bodeogunyomi: 10:08am On Sep 20, 2018
correct
kehinde1588:

First and foremost, are you a kwaran? If no , keep shut. Kwara is my state and I can tell u that APC is taking over come 2019. My greatest happiness in politics is saraki leaving APC for PDP. Saraki only supporters are those that benefit under him directly. Can't wait for 2019 election
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by imam07: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Even if Buhari is the REC chairman, them still can't win Saraki. Those shouting to send Saraki parking are the minority
Ogbeni things has changed. Come around and see for yourself. This will be the first time bukola saraki will decamp and 65% of his former followers will not decamp with him. People have seen his decamped as selfish interest. Only those that believed they can't survive without him decamped with him. Those that fear him believing they can loose the present position they are holding only followed him.
The last local government election results signified bukola is loosing it in Kwara. Bukola robed those opposition candidates that won and his party candidates that won, won with little margin.
Many has just realized they are gaining nothing from following bukola. Bukola is a someone that kills people's talents. You can never grow when you are under him. He will always be master of all. You can't go ahead of him if u have the opportunity.
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by omoelerin1: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
"Araoke" is a derogatory word used by other Yoruba indigenes to describe the yorubas of Kwara extraction due to their backwardness.
Oponu ni e.
You are a sheer ignorant. Who tells you it is a derogatory remark? Who tells you Yoruba of Kwara are more backward than the rest of Yoruba? You had better stop giving out wrong information.
In Lagos, the rest of Yoruba land is often referred as hinterland or upper country (ilu oke),minus Abeokuta and Ijebu areas. It is not because of the level of development, but for geographical reason and topography.
In Yoruba land, coastal city of Lagos and part of Ogun are geographically situated down south while Oyo, Osun Kwara are central and northern part with Ekiti and ondo in the east.
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by omoelerin1: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2018
shizzle1:
Thanks cheesy
Don't let that idiot misinform you. She no get sense.
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by DemonUnderSiege: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2018
obi4eze:
Let them stop the one in Lagos first. Bunch of people whose hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens.

Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2018
Okay okay fine everyone complaining about the one man era in Lagos, pls is that one man not at least doing things for Lagos state? But talk of the one man era in Kwara where no shit has been done for the state nko ehnnnnnn?
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by kehinde1588(m): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
Enemies? So tell your slave masters to give them Biafra.

You people are the most confused tribe I have ever seen.
What do you really want?
Biafra?
Nigeria President?
All governmental juicy position?

I am sure u can't really tell what u want
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by pascal1993(m): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2018
Keep shut. The one in Lago

WITH HUGE DEBT ABI...[/b]Keep shut. The one in Lagos is much more better. At least there are laudable achievement to point out to in Lagos. Tell me what kwarans have achieved with the reign of one man in their political space.[/quote]

WITH HUGE DEBT ABI...
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by Carmal90(m): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2018
imam07:
Ogbeni things has changed. Come around and see for yourself. This will be the first time bukola saraki will decamp and 65% of his former followers will not decamp with him. People have seen his decamped as selfish interest. Only those that believed they can't survive without him decamped with him. Those that fear him believing they can loose the present position they are holding only followed him.
The last local government election results signified bukola is loosing it in Kwara. Bukola robed those opposition candidates that won and his party candidates that won, won with little margin.
Many has just realized they are gaining nothing from following bukola. Bukola is a someone that kills people's talents. You can never grow when you are under him. He will always be master of all. You can't go ahead of him if u have the opportunity.

Pls stop spreading falsehood, can you name name of the 65% that doesn't defect with him? The only place he might find difficult is offa, aside that I am predicting landslide for him
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by SoworeJimoh: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2018
joeyswift:
Stop the old wizard of Lagos state and the orc from Edo state
Isn't that the job of the PDP?
U expect APC to end what is favouring them?
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by Psoul(m): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
The All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kwara State, on Wednesday vowed to stop the “one man era” going on in the state.

Just the same way PDP has vowed to do same in Lagos State.

Kettle calling pot black.
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by georgelilian154(f): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
Have you stopped the one man Era in Lagos state that is under your nose confused people...
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by Alkanoicacid(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
"Araoke" is a derogatory word used by other Yoruba indigenes to describe the yorubas of Kwara extraction due to their backwardness.
omoelerin1:
Oponu ni e.
You are a sheer ignorant. Who tells you it is a derogatory remark? Who tells you Yoruba of Kwara are more backward than the rest of Yoruba? You had better stop giving out wrong information.
In Lagos, the rest of Yoruba land is often referred as hinterland or upper country (ilu oke),minus Abeokuta and Ijebu areas. It is not because of the level of development, but for geographical reason and topography.
In Yoruba land, coastal city of Lagos and part of Ogun are geographically situated down south while Oyo, Osun Kwara are central and northern part with Ekiti and ondo in the east.
HoluwarTohbar:

Omo Ibo ni Bobo yen o. Don't mind the idiot.
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by shizzle1: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
omoelerin1:
Don't let that idiot misinform you. She no get sense.
I'll rather believe her than believe you
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by omoelerin1: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
shizzle1:
I'll rather believe her than believe you
You are a Dundee. Because of pussi.
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by Kog45(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
kehinde1588:

First and foremost, are you a kwaran? If no , keep shut. Kwara is my state and I can tell u that APC is taking over come 2019. My greatest happiness in politics is saraki leaving APC for PDP. Saraki only supporters are those that benefit under him directly. Can't wait for 2019 election
Oh you must be fake Kwaran
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by Kog45(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
shox:

Me too
I can't wait to see him cry grin
Oh you think Saraki is that dull and useless when it comes to politics.

My man honestly you wait till eternity expecting Saraki to be defeated.
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by Henri8: 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
How about stopping the one man of south west?
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by shox(m): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kog45:
Oh you think Saraki is that dull and useless when it comes to politics.

My man honestly you wait till eternity expecting Saraki to be defeated.
E be like say you no sabi Wetin dey ground embarassed
Aswear he go cry
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by kehinde1588(m): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kog45:
Oh you must be fake Kwaran
Original kwaran, tell me the name of ur local govt and your town. Name of your king, name of secretary to your king, and name of your local govt headquarter. Se osope ogo ni
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by tasteofcash: 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
kehinde1588:

kwarans have been slaves from day one so we are not surprised, yoruba land taken over by hausa/fulani will be so easy to be brainwashed by clueless apc.
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by Justinah4real(f): 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
sureheaven:
Muslim you are guys are just irredeemable gosh using two standards to judge a particular case truly Yoruba Muslims will destroy the Yoruba tribe I just pith the Yoruba Christians they are really in trouble

Biafla or death, what’s ur biz with Nigeria or yeroba matter. grin
I’m expecting u die soon because ur biafla is dead with Ojukwu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seplat, Sahara Group, Heirs Oil In Race To Buy Shell’s $4 Billion Oil Stake / Tiv/fulani Clash Claims 17 In Benue / $12m Contract: Uzodinma Released, Returns For Grilling Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.