Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup (32869 Views)

Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 20, 2018
Na wa o undecided
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by Anduku: 8:09am On Sep 20, 2018
Hunger bad
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by Learnstuffs: 8:09am On Sep 20, 2018
Hungerbad angry
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by SocialJustice: 8:09am On Sep 20, 2018
Thank God for the grammar of this OP, was expecting to see 'pot of soups' at the end of the sentence.
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 20, 2018
Hunger dey
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by Firefire(m): 8:09am On Sep 20, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin

I pity...

1 Like

Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 20, 2018
Pots of soup and beans kwa?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by Hopebringer: 8:12am On Sep 20, 2018
buhariguy:
And the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist said they are not a lazy youth.
It is only jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist can do this.
Nobody liked your comment Because you sound like an illiterate imbecilĂȘ

Do not derail this thread or you will be banned

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by Btruth: 8:12am On Sep 20, 2018
Can you imagine, robbing a port of soup? This country is really in trouble.
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by jamace(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2018
HungerBad, come o. It has happened! cheesy
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by lollmaolol(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2018
lamidebaby:
Pots of soup and beans kwa?

This is alarming, people of God.
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by Tinalex(f): 8:14am On Sep 20, 2018
She should drill her workers....their is a mole within them
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by akdjr(m): 8:14am On Sep 20, 2018
May be they are not among the 10m that has been moved out of poverty.
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by Awesomefred32(m): 8:14am On Sep 20, 2018
Oya wo

Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by Veenopzy: 8:14am On Sep 20, 2018
Hunger and poverty levels are mile stones for measuring buhari's economic progress. And it shows he has done a bad job so far.
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by EmekaBlue(m): 8:15am On Sep 20, 2018
With all the meat inside!!! Chai
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by abbeyty(m): 8:17am On Sep 20, 2018
With the way things are going in this country I pray we won't start eating ourselves. Hunger is in the land.
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by leonard002(m): 8:17am On Sep 20, 2018
How they wan take eat all that food
check signature!
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by EverBlazingy2k(m): 8:17am On Sep 20, 2018
There is different between Arm robber and Theif. In this case they are theif not robber.
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by mrsholes: 8:18am On Sep 20, 2018
hunger must have hooked them for neck like bow tie . So much hunger in the land and this Apc govt will be bragging all is well with the economy . what a shame.grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by choocboi: 8:18am On Sep 20, 2018
Jay5mie:
Buhari has finished this country...

Nothing is safe in the country

Not you
Not your money
Not your job
Not even your pot of soup
Not even your preeq

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by Jackipapa: 8:18am On Sep 20, 2018
Pot of which kind of soup,
Nothing is safe in Nigeria again

Small time , Gari, Yam and other food stuffs will no longer be safe

Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by mrsholes: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2018
Jumbus31:
You will agree with me that economy is bad, when robbers came into your house make eba or semo and still carted away your pot of soup. But one agbaaya will tell you they've moved 10 million Nigerians from poverty to prosperity. I agreed with him though. They have moved 10 million Nigerians from poverty to penury. Yeye pipu.

I tell you , they are just clowns...

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by Quidquopro: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2018
Chai
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by technicallyrich(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2018
Arda1000:
so igbos go tif ewedu and other pepperish soups,u must be dullisional
oga it is not only igbos that are biafrans.
I am ijaw and from rivers state and i am proud to be a biafran.
The word biafran is not even an igbo word but from a tribe in rivers state cant remember the tribe now.
As for that guy he just want to give his brother suen more money since he knows biafrans will reply.
Back to the topic-buhari has brought so much hunger,pain and dis unity in these country

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by Gangster1ms: 8:23am On Sep 20, 2018
buhariguy:
And the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist said they are not a lazy youth.
It is only jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist can do this.
Keep having nightmares about igbos.. animal

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by omonla10(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2018
On my way home yesterday, I witnessed 2 robbery incidents. In my area of. its becoming too rampant nowadays. May God continue to protect us
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by ojialo(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2018
buhariguy:
you are no longer making sense on Nairaland
Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2018
buhariguy:
[s]And the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist said they are not a lazy youth.
It is only jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist can do this.[/s]
stale

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup by BENEAMATA: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2018
Thank God no be #AMALASHITA dem raid . I for vex dis morning .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Kingsley Unokhogie Escapes Assassination Attempt Along Benin Asaba Road / 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy / Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.