Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Complete Business Plan For Cooking Gas Refill Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Complete Business Plan For Cooking Gas Refill Business (2177 Views)

Nigerians Paid More For Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene & Petrol In May – NBS / Can 150k Start A Gas Refill Business? / Nigerians Paid Less For Cooking Gas In April 2019 – Nbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete Business Plan For Cooking Gas Refill Business by Solarex1: 5:15am On Sep 20, 2018
ELEVATOR PITCH
Tobest Gas is a gas station whereby we help to refill gas; we sell gas in different cylinder sizes. We supply to outlets and companies in vicinity. We are into home delivery and in the sales and repair of cylinder and burners.
DETAILS DESCRIPTION
I run a local Gas station whereby we sell cylinders; we refill gas of various kilograms into different sizes of cylinders. Cooking gas is becoming a popular fuel for cooking and this is because it is environmental-friendly, much cheaper and cooks meal faster. In my gas station I have my industrial scale which is used to weigh the gas after filling just to enable customers see what exactly they are paying for. . The scales are set for each individual gas cylinder, based on its empty weight, as well as the desired gas content weight when full.
We engage in the repair of cylinders, we take our time to see where there’s leakage or rustiness and we sealed the leakages.

We also sell gas related accessories like cookers, valves, burners etc.
WOW US
We offer delivery services in which we have our cars, bikes that can help convey from the point of purchase to various destinations.
We also help fix leaking cylinder
Online platform for ordering and we will deliver it promptly at their doorsteps.
PROBLEM SOLVED
We also help provide cooking gas for more than 70% of the Nigeria populace that cooks with gas as cooking gas has become the most commonly used alternative for petroleum
Cooking gas has really helped in saving more money, because it last long and cooks meals faster.
It also solves the problems of unemployment in Nigeria
Addressable Market
The addressable market of cooking gas refilling company is big because of increase number of people that uses cooking gas especially in the urban area. This will create high market for gas business in Nigeria because it last long and cooks faster. We will supply over 120 million of Nigerians that uses LPG for cooking
Revenue Model
Sales of cooking gas
Repairing of leaking gas and accessories
Sales of cylinder and its accessories
Cheap Modern equipment for accuracy : $100
prompt delivery service: $20
Strong network of distributors:$50
Excellent customer care service: $50 per month
Online orderings:$10
I will pay for the value

MARKET STRATERGY
Promoting our service through direct marketing i.e. one on one contact by going to individuals and corporate organization, internet, printing of fliers and given to people, by sending bulk SMS to our clients and trade magazine
Using word of mouth for advertizing

COMPETITORS
HARDY GAS PLC
NIGERIAN AGIP GAS COMPANY LIMITED
AGIP GAS COMPANY LIMITED
DIFFERENTIATING FACTORS
Excellent customer care service
Rewards for patronage.
We offer repair services
Delivery of product at customer door step
CURRENT MILESTONE
- We are into the filling of cooking gas
- We help in the repair of cylinders
- We only make delivery at short distance
- There is a limit to the amount of gas we can dispense, due to limited containers
NEXT MILESTONE
- We hope to meet up to the standard of the higher gas companies
- We will be needing transportation support like tricycles to aid in home delivery, 2 years after TEF programme
- We will love to begin to supply to retailers, a year after TEF
- We hope to register our business with CAC, 3 month after TEF
- And also open a larger outlet to bring in more workers to aid the business

CHALLENGES
Capital: This is unyieldingly the biggest challenges I face as an entrepreneur. We need money to bring in gas in larger quantities and quality.
Government policy because government can decide to increase the LPG cost price at any time
Poor infrastructure: my business is lacking in these because our road is very bad in the rural area my business is located. In raining season, our customers find it very difficult to bring their empty cylinder to refill.

For complete Business plan on all kinds of business, pls contact us on 07062284261

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Complete Business Plan For Cooking Gas Refill Business by Solarex1: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
Pls apply for this grant because most of it is closing Nov. 14 n 16
Read our article on how to raise money through grant

For more enquiries call
07062284261 or 07082014770
Re: Complete Business Plan For Cooking Gas Refill Business by konews: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Commission Another Factory ..... Photos / How To Gather Wealth In Business / Payment Status Glossaries/terms You Need To Know As A Paypal User/owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.