Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady (46990 Views)

Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) / Pleasant Uzoma Defends Mr Ibu On One-night Stand Sex Claim By Lady / Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by EmagNig(m): 6:59am On Sep 20, 2018
Nollywood actor, John Okafor, popularly known as Mr Ibu, has reacted to a statement posted on Instagram by a female fan claiming that he had a one-night stand with her.

According to a chat with The Punch, Mr Ibu said although he posed for a photo shot with the fan in question, he never had sexual intercourse with her.

Recounting what happened, he said:

“The woman approached me to take a picture with me alongside her husband. She said she happily posted those pictures she took with me without any write-up. It was when a blog carried the picture that a write-up appeared from nowhere.

“I initially called police to arrest the woman, but she came to my house with her family to apologise that she would not have posted the picture had she known it would cause trouble. She swore that she would not have a child, if she ever wrote anything evil about me. I believed her. I told her that she did nothing wrong by posting the picture.”

The actor described the offensive statement as the handiwork of unknown enemies who were planning to tarnish his image.

Pleading with members of the public not to believe everything they read online, Ibu also claimed that some people, in an attempt to rubbish his name, had hacked into his social media accounts and impersonated him.

He said:

“I know that I have enemies. They were the ones who put that write-up to tarnish my image, but they can never succeed because I have never stepped on anybody’s toes and I will never do it. I only want to upgrade people and make them happy.

“Some people are trying to pull me down. I’ve witnessed instances where hackers used my account to defraud other people and upload all sorts of nonsense about me. But I always tell people that I am not the owner of those accounts.”

On his ongoing movie project, Ibu described it as the biggest he had done till date, while disclosing that a major Hollywood actor had been billed to appear in the movie.

Asked what other career he would have chosen beside comic acting, Mr Ibu said he would have loved to be a football agent.

“If I hadn’t chosen acting as a career, I would definitely have become a football agent,” he said.

https://lailasnews.com/what-transpired-between-me-lady-who-claimed-we-had-sex-mr-ibu/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by PrettyGist: 7:00am On Sep 20, 2018
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by okomile(f): 7:07am On Sep 20, 2018
Sue them ALL if you are confident that no sex BTW you.
grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by chris20000: 7:10am On Sep 20, 2018
You are even lucky that they didn't say you raped the woman sef.

Bloggers that can do anything for traffic.

131 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by BeingFrank(m): 7:23am On Sep 20, 2018
But is that not a bed in the background, or is my eyes paining me?

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by duduade: 7:23am On Sep 20, 2018
This guy just concocted a huge lie...

It's none of our business what you both do together

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by obaataaokpaewu: 7:24am On Sep 20, 2018
That bed wey I dey see for background so eh! Be like where things just finish happening. As dem wan check out, na em dem girl ask one of the guest house (short time rest kind of setting) workers to snap dem grin

16 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 20, 2018
okomile:
Sue them ALL if you are confident that no sex BTW you.
grin grin

You must not throw stone at every dog that barks at you. Besides, he'll lose more money and reputation than he hope to make if he takes this to court. Not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by Nightmareo07: 7:42am On Sep 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by Quidquopro: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2018
Can you imagine

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by dadebayo1(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2018
Oga Ibu grin
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by Boss13: 10:28am On Sep 20, 2018
Ibu Ibu - this your story no make sense.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by Hoodbilonia: 10:28am On Sep 20, 2018
so she and her husband entered into the hotel room.
look at what she wore
and look at whr you placed your hand
ibu has always remained a noob

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by Lawalemi(m): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2018
You sef, why go hug man like that all because you wan show with celebrity?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by ritylove(f): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2018
Even ibu

4 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by WomanOfRace(f): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2018
This story get as e be. " the woman and her husband"; but then, poke nosing into people's life can be huge waste of your own time.

This is not news...nothing unusual about it.
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by sanyajava: 10:31am On Sep 20, 2018
Request Picture in the inner room, as if it was raining outside. Mr Ibu

12 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by fergieboy: 10:31am On Sep 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by id4sho(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2018
if you know, you know. Gbagbam

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by Fawklicant: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2018
Cockk and bulll story

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by Jchi9876: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2018
Ibu with him small prick

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by Daniyke88(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2018
6 best soaps and cleanser to clear acne from your skin
https://newsdey.com/2018/09/1193428-6-soaps-cleanser-clear-acne-skin-html/
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by ngadaAwo: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2018
ibu na wa you oo
must you reply?

is there anything wrong in knacking?
your wife will even understand
it's part of the biz cheesy

Ibu my man kwue eziokwu ila that girl cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by Akpacha(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2018
Inside bed room? she approached u for pix with her husband and u carry ur hand wrapped her waist like old friends? Ok continue, let hear how u two got to that bed room.

6 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by flowmama: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2018
And who is the third party who took the picture? I am sure you didnt read the write-up. The lady posted the pics online without write-up, someone, most likely a blogger, then went to download and repost the picture with a concocted write-up. I am not saying he could not do it but that is his version of the story. until the lady comes up and refutes the allegation, just accept it that way...

By the way,there were sure more than 2 persons in the room...

Hoodbilonia:
so she and her husband entered into the hotel room.
look at what she wore
and look at whr you placed your hand
ibu has always remained a noob

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2018
Nawao

Now it's hard to say who is looking for attention

Mr ibu or the lady
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by 69MissedCalls(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2018
F

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by clefstone(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2018
shut up. you fuckd d girl

6 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by bigtt76(f): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2018
Toh! Me sef taya but wah can we say grin ....may be the woman and her husband visited him in his hotel to take the photograph undecided ...and husband na hin take the pix I guess cheesy

BeingFrank:
But is that not a bed in the background, or is my eyes paining me?

3 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady by Nathdoug(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2018
BUT THAT NA HOTEL ROOM I DEY SEE SO NA
SEE BED THERE
ABEG MR IBU FVCK THE GIRL JOR

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards / Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.