Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women (10737 Views)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by babyfaceafrica: 5:09am On Sep 21, 2018
gentlegenius:

I salute you for this matured comment..
You see, when I said that a beautiful lady once left her rich boyfriend who even promised her marriage to date me when I didn't have money, I wasn't trying to discourage guys with money. I also wasn't poor to the extent of begging food to eat... of course no reasonable, healthy person begs food to eat. The truth is: There were certain character traits she found in me that made her fall for me even though she didn't know my financial status. She later told me what she saw in me that made her fall for me but I won't share it here because no one cares to know. Everyone seems to care about pursuing money, but that's OK. I do pursue money myself, but I don't want my money to attract women to me because obviously, it will only attract the wrong ones. I created this thread to warn guys not to rely on money alone as women will only get attracted to their money and not to their person. I was simply trying to say that as you make money, try to also develop the right character traits that will genuinely endear you to women.
This is the message I was trying to pass but lots of goal diggers and whoremongers who appeared here didn't care to understand me. Some ladies had indirectly informed us here that they can marry a thief as long as he has money.
Since they don't want to learn anything here, my prayer is that they should end up marrying thieves and learn the hard lesson afterwards.
lolz...your headline is wrong then..you should have said money alone does not make a woman attracted to a man.....stressing the alone!!!!
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Deji63: 6:03am On Sep 21, 2018
Gabriel004:
Will like to folk you.

Wilfredpat22 please flee from this devil. Gabriek004 is looking for who to turn into a baby mana, infect with AIDS and flee. That is his profession. He has no means of livelihood. Mr Bleep and go. Desist from him he has been cursed. The pvssy slave
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by gentlegenius(m): 7:03am On Sep 21, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
lolz...your headline is wrong then..you should have said money alone does not make a woman attracted to a man.....stressing the alone!!!!
Even though my headline didn't go this way, but my write up captured this point,(you can go back and read it).
Also, I asked this question directly in the first page of this thread and I am sure you saw how some ladies responded by saying that money alone is what matters to them, and you guys agreed.

From what I have learned so far... It is true that lots of girls today are only after our money, and we guys are the cause, because when they got attracted to our money, we stupidly believe that they are attracted to us; When they rush after our money, we stupidly believe that they are rushing us. THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A WOMAN GETTING ATTRACTED TO YOU AND A WOMAN GETTING ATTRACTED TO YOUR MONEY... This is the main point of this thread.

Now here's a question for you and other guys who supported goal digging here:
If you discover that the woman you are dating is just there because of your money, will you go ahead and marry her?

For the ladies, let me ask again... If you discover that the man you are dating has nothing else to offer you except money, will you marry him?

cc: princfred, Wilfredpat22, technicallyrich, Burgerlomo, rex444, Rextayne, Xaos.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by princfred(m): 7:03am On Sep 21, 2018
gentlegenius:

You are right... I was stupid and ignorant while you guys are the wise ones. But honestly speaking, all the 'wise comments' you guys are making here had exposed something important to me. I have known a few 'wise' guys like you in real life. One is my very close relative. This man never learned anything about women including how to approach a woman. He spent all his youthful years pursuing money because he believed money can bring different kinds of women to him without him making any effort to get them. Of course he achieved his aim, and women were flocking around him, but 99% of them were serious goal diggers. He didn't realize his mistake until he chose one of them to marry. This man was working with an oil company in Rivers State. Sometimes, he goes to work offshore and return back after two weeks. He provided everything necessary to make his wife live happily and comfortable. But The wife suddenly realize that money and wealth is not the only thing a woman want from a man. She learnt this when it was too late for her to change her husband's working schedule.
The husband who thought money was everything to women also learn the hard way when his wife started sleeping around with men, including even their driver and houseboy. When it becomes unbearable, the man returned the wife to her parents and took care of two young children all alone, even though he wasn't sure if they were actually his children. This man lives a shattered and unhappy life thereafter despite all his money.
I also remember a man I worked in the same company with during my IT. The company later fold up due to poor management by the Russian owners. This man lost his job and a few months later, his wife left him to marry another man who had money. This guy later suffered from stroke, died and was buried last year.
Now the bottom line is this... IF MONEY IS THE ONLY THING YOU HAD TO OFFER, THEN YOU MUST PRAY THAT YOU DON'T RUN OUT OF IT, AND PRAY ALSO THAT YOUR WOMAN DOESN'T FIND A MAN THAT HAS MORE MONEY THAN YOU OR HAVE MORE TO OFFER HER THAN JUST MONEY.
Don't be deceived by all these goal diggers who came here to claim that money is all they want from men.
If you still insist that I am stupid and ignorant to share these experiences, then my prayer is that you make money and marry one of these goal diggers who got attracted to your money, so that you'll learn the hard way that money is not the only thing women want from men.
No matter how you want to spin it, if you underestimate or downplay the place of money in a relationship you are setting yourself up. The emphasis of the post is not money ALONE because normally a man does not offer money alone and when a rich guy goes woeing he does not go with money "alone" he also beams of other desirable atributes. Its easier to a woman to see faults in a poor guy and see attractive features in a rich. More ladies do hence more incidence of women moving from broke to rich guys than the opposite.

Women have been conditioned to see men mainly and primary as providers so they see those who can provide more as more manly with all tthe good attributes until proven otherwise. Again, even rich babes will deem you an unworthy niusiance if they have to send you airtime card now and then even with your saintly attributes . Exceptions are not the rules. To think in reverse of the realities is to be naive, delusional or ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by princfred(m): 7:27am On Sep 21, 2018
kunleweb:

A man only needs a good game to win a woman, all your comments are spot on. At the moment, i've got a manager in a firm on my matter grin, not just her, oh by the way she's damn hot and modelled for a telecom company, i have six around me at the moment, and guess what i didn't need to flash a coin. I just bring my attitude and game on and that's it. So, values, principles, morals, ethics, work ethics, diction, grammar, look, beliefs, I.Q. , intelligence, future, persona, charisma, upkeep, maintenance, carriage is all that's need to win any woman, add money to it adn you'll have an explosion grin .
You think say the average keke driver or una gate man no get a number of those attributes? If you were the gate man, those same women likely will not notice even if you are saint habakuk or even if they do notice, you will be nothing but a nice gate man only worthy of his position. Because you ain't broke, they can notice and appreciate your other qualities.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by babyfaceafrica: 7:46am On Sep 21, 2018
gentlegenius:

Even though my headline didn't go this way, but my write up captured this point,(you can go back and read it).
Also, I asked this question directly in the first page of this thread and I am sure you saw how some ladies responded by saying that money alone is what matters to them, and you guys agreed.

From what I have learned so far... It is true that lots of girls today are only after our money, and we guys are the cause, because when they got attracted to our money, we stupidly believe that they are attracted to us; When they rush after our money, we stupidly believe that they are rushing us. THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A WOMAN GETTING ATTRACTED TO YOU AND A WOMAN GETTING ATTRACTED TO YOUR MONEY... This is the main point of this thread.

Now here's a question for you and other guys who supported goal digging here:
If you discover that the woman you are dating is just there because of your money, will you go ahead and marry her?

For the ladies, let me ask again... If you discover that the man you are dating has nothing else to offer you except money, will you marry him?

cc: princfred, Wilfredpat22, technicallyrich, Burgerlomo, rex444, Rextayne, Xaos.
lolz...just leave women matter..make money and make yourself better....you must not have a wife or girlfriend...this life is more than what a lady wants or what a guy wants....it is what you want for yourself!!!....gold digging has come to stay unfortunately..

3 Likes

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by babyfaceafrica: 7:51am On Sep 21, 2018
princfred:
No matter how you want to spin, if you underestimate or downplay the place of money in a relationship you are setting yourself up. The emphasis of the post is not money ALONE because normally a man does not offer money alone and when a rich guy goes woeing he does not go with money "alone" he also beams of other desirable atributes. Its easier to a woman to see faults in a poor guy and see attractive features in a rich. More ladies do hence more incidence of women moving from broke to rich guys than the opposite.

Women have been conditioned to see men mainly and primary as providers so they see those who can provide more as more manly with all tthe good attributes until proven otherwise. Again, even rich babes will deem you an unworthy niusiance if they have to send you airtime card now and then even with your saintly attributes . Exceptions are not the rules. To think in reverse of the realities is to be naive, delusional or ignorant.
the guys is not realistic...even Linda baby daddy is very rich.....even rich ladies won't get close to poor men...as rich as Linda is..she still went after a rich married man.......you said it all..a fine man with six packs with no money is setting himself up if he Goes into a relationship penniless.....

3 Likes

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by princfred(m): 8:04am On Sep 21, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
the guys is not realistic...even Linda baby daddy is very rich.....even rich ladies won't get close to poor men...as rich as Linda is..she still went after a rich married man.......you said it all..a fine man with six packs with no money is setting himself up if he Goes into a relationship penniless.....
The guy is too naive and living in lala land when it comes to women matters. Ordinary recharge card, a lady earning 500k will not send unless she is fast becoming yesterday newspaper or the guy is so handsome and has fuckt her senseless or she is a teenager. More likely, If the guy is coming in as a lover or was even a rich lover to her before and she figures she will be the one to send recharge even if the guy is about to be drained a saint, forget it.

Most of the unmarried ladies are so not because men with good attributes are not abundant, ranging from the road side mechanic, keke driver and gate man) but because those guys even with so those " good qualities" are not in their desired financial class.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by babyfaceafrica: 8:09am On Sep 21, 2018
princfred:
The guy is too naive. Ordinary recharge card, a lady earning 500k will not send unless she is fast becoming yesterday newspaper
that is the world we live in....ladies are finding people they can depend on economically first,who can take care of her and offspring before any other thing.Even if you are a one minute guy rich man...a lady will rather choose you than choose a stallion with no money... sometimes even the sound of alert give some gals orgasm..what a stallion cannot achieve in two hours
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by princfred(m): 8:15am On Sep 21, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
that is the world we live in....ladies are finding people they can depend on economically first,who can take care of her and offspring before any other thing.Even if you are a one minute guy rich man...a lady will rather choose you than choose a stallion with no money... sometimes even the sound of alert give some gals orgasm..what a stallion cannot achieve in two hours
Realist speaking....speak on. The guy and those concurring to him are projecting the way guys reasons (loving, caring and marrying for broke ladies not minding) to ladies not knowing that the average Nigerian woman is playing by a different opposite set of rules. Of course their are exceptions and even most of the exceptions get why cool undecided. If white ladies are in the picture then I can try to understand but this ones who in their prime are so stingy and so socially conditioned that they consider sending a guy recharge card a taboo and whose total financial contribution to a guys life in a year is in lower side of triple digits.

To answer his question:
Women are as interested in your financial state as your attributes even more likely some of your wrong attributes can be tolerated and bearable to them if you are rich enough especially if the financial gap between you and them is wide.

Since he likes asking questions I have a few for him.
In reality
1) How many rich ladies are housing those broke nice guy in his area?
2) How many rich ladies of normal age go into relationship where she buys recharge card for the broke nice guy?
3) What % of ladies see the nice broke guys attributes enough to remain with him vs those who don't see the nice attributes of a richer guy who comes along to leave?

1 Like

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 21, 2018
gentlegenius:

I salute you for this matured comment..
You see, when I said that a beautiful lady once left her rich boyfriend who even promised her marriage to date me when I didn't have money, I wasn't trying to discourage guys with money. I also wasn't poor to the extent of begging food to eat... of course no reasonable, healthy person begs food to eat. The truth is: There were certain character traits she found in me that made her fall for me even though she didn't know my financial status. She later told me what she saw in me that made her fall for me but I won't share it here because no one cares to know. Everyone seems to care about pursuing money, but that's OK. I do pursue money myself, but I don't want my money to attract women to me because obviously, it will only attract the wrong ones. I created this thread to warn guys not to rely on money alone as women will only get attracted to their money and not to their person. I was simply trying to say that as you make money, try to also develop the right character traits that will genuinely endear you to women.
This is the message I was trying to pass but lots of goal diggers and whoremongers who appeared here didn't care to understand me. Some ladies had indirectly informed us here that they can marry a thief as long as he has money.
Since they don't want to learn anything here, my prayer is that they should end up marrying thieves and learn the hard lesson afterwards.

wink Very good advice indeed. I understand very well your message. Gentilegenius did you watch that video clip?
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by gentlegenius(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
lolz...just leave women matter..make money and make yourself better....you must not have a wife or girlfriend...this life is more than what a lady wants or what a guy wants....it is what you want for yourself!!!....gold digging has come to stay unfortunately..
I agree with you that goal digging has come to stay. But do you know that there are lots of guys who don't even know that goal diggers exist? If we don't discuss this kind of issues in public forums like this, these naive guys will never be able to learn. Women are experts at pretence and you say we should leave them alone and make money, but if we don't study women how will we know what they are and be able to choose the right one from the crowd that will flock around us when we get money? A wise man once said that the best time to select a life partner is when you are not yet rich. Another wise man said "If you pursue money and women, success will elude you, but if you purse success and achieve it, money and women will follow you".
Right now I am able to shape my life around these two wise sayings... I don't pursue women and money, I simply pursue success. But this doesn't mean I shouldn't learn about women and money. These two things has the powers to make or destroy a man, so only the most foolish of men will refuse to study them. Also, now that I don't have much money, I have already chosen the girl I'll marry, and when I get money, I will not show off to attract goal diggers. The reason most girls follow guys with money is because those guys show off their money. But our girls should learn that most of the guys who are actually rich don't show off their affluence, while most of the guys who show off are not actually rich.
I will advise my fellow men who got money not to show off, especially when you are around women. Pretend like you are not rich, and all those goal diggers will stay away from you. I know this is quite difficult for majority of guys to do but if women can pretend to love us because of our money, why can't we also pretend like we don't have money in order to know the right girls that genuinely love us?
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by gentlegenius(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2018
WORDWORLD:

wink Very good advice indeed. I understand very well your message. Gentilegenius did you watch that video clip?

Oh... I didn't notice. Did you share any video here?
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 21, 2018
gentlegenius:

Oh... I didn't notice. Did you share any video here?

Yes I did. Titled: INDECENT PROPOSAL.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by kunleweb: 10:55am On Sep 21, 2018
princfred:
You think say the average keke driver or una gate man no get a number of those attributes? If you were the gate man, those same women likely will not notice even if you are saint habakuk or even if they do notice, you will be nothing but a nice gate man only worthy of his position. Because you ain't broke, they can notice and appreciate your other qualities.

Na you won't understand. You also do understand. Stop playing coy, i've noticed your I.Q. and intellct you're smart, stop playing small brov grin You know what's up.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2018
, Gentilegenius here it is. I so much love this video. A 90s classic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HumfQ0xklFU
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by princfred(m): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2018
kunleweb:

Na you won't understand. You also do understand. Stop playing coy, i've noticed your I.Q. and intellct you're smart, stop playing small brov grin You know what's up.
Thanks. You know things.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by kunleweb: 11:04am On Sep 21, 2018
gentlegenius:

I agree with you that goal digging has come to stay. But do you know that there are lots of guys who don't even know that goal diggers exist? If we don't discuss this kind of issues in public forums like this, these naive guys will never be able to learn. Women are experts at pretence and you say we should leave them alone and make money, but if we don't study women how will we know what they are and be able to choose the right one from the crowd that will flock around us when we get money? A wise man once said that the best time to select a life partner is when you are not yet rich. Another wise man said "If you pursue money and women, success will elude you, but if you purse success and achieve it, money and women will follow you".
Right now I am able to shape my life around these two wise sayings... I don't pursue women and money, I simply pursue success. But this doesn't mean I shouldn't learn about women and money. These two things has the powers to make or destroy a man, so only the most foolish of men will refuse to study them. Also, now that I don't have much money, I have already chosen the girl I'll marry, and when I get money, I will not show off to attract goal diggers. The reason most girls follow guys with money is because those guys show off their money. But our girls should learn that most of the guys who are actually rich don't show off their affluence, while most of the guys who show off are not actually rich.
I will advise my fellow men who got money not to show off, especially when you are around women. Pretend like you are not rich, and all those goal diggers will stay away from you. I know this is quite difficult for majority of guys to do but if women can pretend to love us because of our money, why can't we also pretend like we don't have money in order to know the right girls that genuinely love us?

You are preaching bro. You're preaching grin
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by kunleweb: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2018
princfred:
Thanks. You know things.

I told you we need to hookup share some drink, do some real men connecting. Let's leave the proclivities of this virtual world and connect ( Those of us that reason alike, our generation depends on we, the real men )
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by princfred(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2018
gentlegenius:

Thats why i said we rush both. Better understanding and summary. Why nairaland no get clap emoji.
Never think or believe a woman is not interested in your financial status even if she tells you so cos women rich or poor are very much interested in and must chop our money whether we like it or not (that's how God made it- the stronger pledging love and care for the weaker and gets God favour too as written in the good book. Isn't that beautiful? That one of the wonders of life) the last paragraph of your post only helps the man pick one with a mindset to tolerate him in bad times complement him even if its little as well.

1 Like

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by princfred(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2018
kunleweb:

I told you we need to hookup share some drink, do some real men connecting. Let's leave the proclivities of this virtual world and connect ( Those of us that reason alike, our generation depends on we, the real men )
You know then when you said that I wasn't yet sure you've seen enough of my perception on matters to decide if we really reason in alignment.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by kunleweb: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2018
princfred:
You know then when you said that I wasn't yet sure you've seen enough of my perception on matters to decide if we really reason in alignment.

Haba, takes a genius to know a genius. It's a rarity. I don't flock with minors, never had, never will
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by gentlegenius(m): 11:52am On Sep 21, 2018
princfred:
Realist speaking....speak on. The guy and those concurring to him are projecting the way guys reasons (loving, caring and marrying for broke ladies not minding) to ladies not knowing that the average Nigerian woman is playing by a different opposite set of rules. Of course their are exceptions and even most of the exceptions get why cool undecided. If white ladies are in the picture then I can try to understand but this ones who in their prime are so stingy and so socially conditioned that they consider sending a guy recharge card a taboo and whose total financial contribution to a guys life in a year is in lower side of triple digits.

To answer his question:
Women are as interested in your financial state as your attributes even more likely some of your wrong attributes can be tolerated and bearable to them if you are rich enough especially if the financial gap between you and them is wide.

Since he likes asking questions I have a few for him.
In reality
1) How many rich ladies are housing those broke nice guy in his area?
2) Which many rich ladies of normal age goes into relationship where she buys recharge card for the broke nice guy?
3) What % of ladies see the nice broke guys attributes enough to remain with him vs those who don't see the nice attributes of a richer guy who comes along to leave?
My brother... I am having that you asked me these 3 questions even though you didn't answer mine. I will give a very sincere answer to your questions but the problem is if you'll believe me.
Now here's the answer to your question... Actually there are not many rich ladies around that can accommodate and care for a guy without money. It is true that most rich ladies don't date guys without money. But there's a reason for this - Men had already set a standard for women by trying to use money to buy their love, so majority of our women desire by default to only sell their love to the highest bidder. Because we've become buyers of love, women by default has become sellers of love.
But there are a few exceptions to this. To be honest with you, I am one of the few guys who don't pay for love. I have dated 6 beautiful girls since I started dating, none of them was a goal digger. As a matter of fact, I never remember approaching any of them to ask or beg to be my girlfriend as most guys do. I will not bore you with details of how I dated each of them, but to answer your second and third questions, I will like to tell you about the lady that fell in love with me during our youth service... She was from a rich family and her uncle had a very big company in Lagos. As a youth corper, earning less than 20k monthly, and not from a rich family, I didn't actually want to have anything with her because I thought we were worlds apart. But surprisingly, she developed interest in me, but I refuse to make any move because it was obvious to me that other male corpers who were actually richer than me were openly chasing her. I simply retire into my shell but she wouldn't let me be. To cut the long story short, I finally dated her and she was always embarrassing me with gifts. Imagine a girl who bluntly refuse to date other rich guys but was freely spending her money on me to the extent that I had to reject some of her gifts as a way to caution her. As I am typing this now, I still have a costly shirt she bought for me that I rejected, I thought she returned it, but I didn't know that she was hiding it in her room. When I finish my service and had to travel, she secretly sneaked it into my bag. Ever since we finished service, she had discussed with her uncle to employ me in his company but I turned down the offer. It was at this point that I gradually distant myself from her.
So, I have dated a few other girls who never ask me for money. Such ladies still exist but there's a secret to attracting them. I have also dated one goal digger who likes asking guys for money. When I told her that I don't pay women for dating me, I thought she'll dump me, but she didn't. Even when I tried to dump her she'll always cry and beg me to stay. It was obvious that she found something else in me that mean much to her than money. It is a secret most guys don't know, that is why they believe in paying for love.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by princfred(m): 11:56am On Sep 21, 2018
kunleweb:

Haba, takes a genius to know a genius. It's a rarity. I don't flock with minors, never had, never will
It's not easy to see someone who concurs with my kind of reasoning long enough so didn't think you would. Correct man there. We shall there. Some things no dey let me stay one place.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by kunleweb: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
princfred:
It's not easy to see someone who concurs with my kind of reasoning long enough so didn't think you would. Correct man there. We shall there. Some things no dey let me stay one place.

Trust me , you stay one place pass me grin
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by princfred(m): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
gentlegenius:

My brother... I am having that you asked me these 3 questions even though you didn't answer mine. I will give a very sincere answer to your questions but the problem is if you'll believe me.
Now here's the answer to your question... Actually there are not many rich ladies around that can accommodate and care for a guy without money. It is true that most rich ladies don't date guys without money. But there's a reason for this - Men had already set a standard for women by trying to use money to buy their love, so majority of our women desire by default to only sell their love to the highest bidder. Because we've become buyers of love, women by default has become sellers of love.
But there are a few exceptions to this. To be honest with you, I am one of the few guys who don't pay for love. I have dated 6 beautiful girls since I started dating, none of them was a goal digger. As a matter of fact, I never remember approaching any of them to ask or beg to be my girlfriend as most guys do. I will not bore you with details of how I dated each of them, but to answer your second and third questions, I will like to tell you about the lady that fell in love with me during our youth service... She was from a rich family and her uncle had a very big company in Lagos. As a youth corper, earning less than 20k monthly, and not from a rich family, I didn't actually want to have anything with her because I thought we were worlds apart. But surprisingly, she developed interest in me, but I refuse to make any move because it was obvious to me that other male corpers who were actually richer than me were openly chasing her. I simply retire into my shell but she wouldn't let me be. To cut the long story short, I finally dated her and she was always embarrassing me with gifts. Imagine a girl who bluntly refuse to date other rich guys but was freely spending her money on me to the extent that I had to reject some of her gifts as a way to caution her. As I am typing this now, I still have a costly shirt she bought for me that I rejected, I thought she returned it, but I didn't know that she was hiding it in her room. When I finish my service and had to travel, she secretly sneaked it into my bag. Ever since we finished service, she had discussed with her uncle to employ me in his company but I turned down the offer. It was at this point that I gradually distant myself from her.
So, I have dated a few other girls who never ask me for money. Such ladies still exist but there's a secret to attracting them. I have also dated one goal digger who likes asking guys for money. When I told her that I don't pay women for dating me, I thought she'll dump me, but she didn't. Even when I tried to dump her she'll always cry and beg me to stay. It was obvious that she found something else in me that mean much to her than money. It is a secret most guys don't know, that is why they believe in paying for love.
I wish you will stop misunderstanding me. I never said your case is non existent i also gave a few (ofcourse non-conclusive) instances where it occurs. I said they are the exceptions in comparism to the normal. I answered your question but am not sure you've answered mine.
Why do you think she wants you to work? Got the clue? You can work and earn ...Money. She is interested in your financial state now or in the future. SHE IS INTERESTED ..and the other who followed up with you after you won't pay for her may just have figured that if you don't spend on women then likely you can save and manage money properly which will be to her advantage if she gets you, sooner or later..... you seee..so......say with me "she is interested in my financial state". And like i tried to convey earlier, thats not necessarily always a bad thing ok. What matters is if her interest is to improve, maintain it or decline it. But are women interested and can a fatter account or non yours, now or later, influence her attraction? I can bet my left ball.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by princfred(m): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
kunleweb:

Trust me , you stay one place pass me grin
Lol. We shall see. Do you have idea about programming?
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by kunleweb: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
princfred:
Lol. We shall see. Do you have idea about programming?

Just subliminal knowledge, I quit ICT for other stuffs brov.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by princfred(m): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
kunleweb:

Just subliminal knowledge, I quit ICT for other stuffs brov.
I see . I checked your profile again
. Its like you are really into a lot. It's all good.....as long as you are making money right ..in Psquare voice. Surely we shall see but now am in a stationary state. I will definitely hala at your when am light. Until then we enjoy our candid submissions here and lol to synchronous genius mind. cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by kunleweb: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
princfred:
I see . I checked your profile again It's all.....as long as you are making money right ..in Psquare voice. Surely we shall see but now am in a stationary state. I will definitely hala at your when am light. Until then we enjoy our candid submissions here and lol to synchronous genius mind. cheesy cheesy wink

grin grin grin It's all about the Benjamins bro
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Bekermann(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
gentlegenius:

Madam Saff... Here's a question for you:
If you have a guy in your neighborhood who might have approached you for a relationship and you turn him down, or maybe hasn't approached you, but you know you can't date him because you don't like him... But all of a sudden this guy becomes super rich, will that make you change your mind and wish to date him? I mean will his money make you find him attractive?

If your answer is YES, then don't you think the suitable word for you is GOAL DIGGER?

You guys should answer the above question.
True talk bro.
That's the mentality most most guys have. Your name has said it all, you are a genius...

1 Like

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Bekermann(m): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
gentlegenius:
I have noticed strange ideas and beliefs here on Nairaland, but more strange to me is the misconception some guys seems to develop about women recently... If you check some threads here that has something to do with how men can attract women or what women find attractive in men, you'll see lots of comments that goes this way: 'Make money... Make more and more money, then women will follow you'. The funny thing is that such comments are only coming from guys, not the women themselves. Many guys seems to believe that the aroma of money is the only thing women perceive, so the more you get money, the more women will perch on you like flies on shit.
But this is a completely wrong believe. Attraction has little or nothing to do with money and material things. Women like money, no doubt about that, but what women find attractive in men is far from money. Apart from looks, which really doesn't mean much to most ladies, there are some key character traits that draws women to men. If you focus only on making money and showing it off, without developing these key character traits, women will only follow your money and not you. They'll only be attracted to your money and not to you. Take note of this. Though they can give you sex, pretend to love you, and some will even get so desperate to marry you, but all these is not because they find your attractive; It's simply because they find your money attractive. The moment you run out of money, or maybe you just stop spending it on them, they will drop you like a piece of hot iron.
I have seen a few guys who doesn't have money, yet beautiful ladies still get naturally attracted to them. This is because they are the REAL men that women don't joke with because they are not easy to come by.
Though money is good to have, but If all you do is make money and enjoy the attention women give you, then be rest assured that any woman that comes to you because of your money must have had a real guy somewhere that she naturally finds attractive, and most of the money she'll collect from you will end up in that guy's pocket. She doesn't care about you, except in pretence to get what she wants, but she passionately care about the other guy (who may not even have money). So at the end of each relationship you had with them, you'll discover that you were the greatest fool. It's high time you stop fooling yourself around, believing that money is the only thing that will make you attractive to women. If money is the only thing you have to offer, even when you get married, the marriage will only last as long as your money last.

Money is just like beauty... If all a woman has to offer is her beauty, then she'll only attract men who comes to her due to LUST and not LOVE... All they want from her is her body, not her company. She might think guys are rushing her but the truth is that they are actually rushing those features on her body that provoke their LUST. They only find those features attractive and not her, so they are there to enjoy those things while they last.

Conclusion: Money & Beauty are good to have, but they are two things that has little or nothing to do with love and attraction.
So find out and develop those important qualities that can make you naturally attractive and irresistible to the opposite sex.
Very true, if man use money marry woman, na money dem go use collect the woman from him hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? / Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. / Can You Do Anything For LOVE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.