Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club (23482 Views)

Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France / UEFA Hails Osimhen After Second Hattrick For Napoli / Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Yomzzyblog: 7:46am On Sep 20, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Super Eagles and Al Nassr star, Ahmed musa was on fire as he scored his first hat-trick for his new club against Al-Qadisiyah.

After the match, the super eagles star was so delighted as he went home with the match ball.

He wrote:

'Great team work!Thankful to my teammates to get the away victory and happy to get my first hat trick for the club! ����'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/ahmed-musa-delighted-as-he-scores-his.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Yomzzyblog: 7:46am On Sep 20, 2018
Musa we are proud of you, Keep making Nigeria proud..More goals bro and you shall stay injury-free cool cool

Visit here for more >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/ahmed-musa-delighted-as-he-scores-his.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by koolaid87: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2018
Nice

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by kenex4ever(m): 8:04am On Sep 20, 2018
Getting better with age

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by bishopsele84: 8:05am On Sep 20, 2018
Good one my man musa. I remember when we started together

9 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by omerah86(m): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2018
Good one boy...U'll shine more
Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Ekikor(m): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2018
Ahmed Musachukwu Adeniyi.. Nigeria amaka grin

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Wayne4uall(m): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2018
Musa for president grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by frankmelv(m): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2018
who know that club kwanu??

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Kazeem47(m): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2018
NICE ONE.
Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 20, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by EverBlazingy2k(m): 8:09am On Sep 20, 2018
Congrats! #Teamwork #God'sgrace

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Learnstuffs: 8:11am On Sep 20, 2018
Nigeria players and average clubs like 5 & 6
Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by obi4eze(m): 8:11am On Sep 20, 2018
Hausa amaka kiss

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 20, 2018
Congrats for scoring hat trick in a cartoon league. Yeye aboki
Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Chukabiz(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2018
Ahmed Musasinachi Olaniyi.
From Nigeria
Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by bestower: 8:14am On Sep 20, 2018
bishopsele84:
Good one my man musa. I remember when we started together
And you are still stagnant here on nairaland making mouth,smh.You need deliverance.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Neimar: 8:17am On Sep 20, 2018
wack league
Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Nyamuriflathead: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2018
ipob pigs will not like this...
Bleep the nepotistic NFF proliferating our team with incompetent Igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by LharryVee(m): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2018
Imagine sum mumu shouting "wack league, cartoon league" up and down... As if their brothers are playing in E.P.L, LA LIGA or SERIE A.... Unserious fellows... Our disrupted naija league sef dem neva enta.. Musa z our best player.. Who cares abt d league

9 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by ufuosman(m): 8:31am On Sep 20, 2018
Kudos to him
Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Maket: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2018
Representing Nigeria in full capacity
Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by bashir1451(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2018
Gr8 one Ahmed Musa,
Nyamuriflathead:

mumu!!! he has played in two world cups and singlehandedly neutralized his counterparts. his goal in the last concluded world cup was ranked 8th in the world. what have you achieved for yourself nyamuri flat head
Even on sports the Igbo had to be Nepotistic.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by prinx25(m): 8:36am On Sep 20, 2018
Keep the good work up Musa. We are all proud of you, more Grace.
Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by handsomeyinka(m): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2018
Learnstuffs:
Nigeria players and average clubs like 5 & 6
Haaa...why didn't you refill your medication

7 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by mican007(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2018
uniqueboi:

yeye aboki ko? toh les me sell u zat his weekly earnings will feed your whole generashons
uniqueboi:

yeye aboki ko? toh les me sell u zat his weekly earnings will feed your whole generashons
uniqueboi:

Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2018
mican007:

You've been noticed bast*rd now vamoose!
Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2018
LharryVee:
Imagine sum mumu shouting "wack league, cartoon league" up and down... As if their brothers are playing in E.P.L, LA LIGA or SERIE A.... Unserious fellows... Our disrupted naija league sef dem neva enta.. Musa z our best player.. Who cares abt d league
Bros don't mind them. With their backward football mindsets.

They feel only knowing how to dribble and being goal shy (not scoring) is good football!

Quite unfortunate.

Even I as a staunch devoted defender, To me o, Ahmed Musa remains my best naija player at the moment. He plays progressive football.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by mechanics(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2018
Congrats to him, he's really improving.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal Agree £72m Deal For Ivory Coast And Lille's Winger Pepe / Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 / The Story Of Giannis Adetokunbo By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.