Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,473 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club (23483 Views)

Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France / UEFA Hails Osimhen After Second Hattrick For Napoli / Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Fxwarrior: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2018
I will keep a tab on that club. Looks promising for home straight win. Let's give them some time sha.
Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Fxwarrior: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2018
bishopsele84:
Good one my man musa. I remember when we started together

You are?
Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Fxwarrior: 10:08am On Sep 20, 2018
Nyamuriflathead:
ipob pigs will not like this...
Bleep the nepotistic NFF proliferating our team with incompetent Igbos.

Has it come to this? You sound so pathetic.
Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by DemonUnderSiege: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2018
Ekikor:
Ahmed Musachukwu Adeniyi.. Nigeria amaka grin

Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2018
Not many people know Musa is currently the 6th all-time highest goal scorer for the Nigerian national team (Super Eagles)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_leading_goalscorers_for_the_Nigeria_national_football_team
Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Ccdavies(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Super Eagles and Al Nassr star, Ahmed musa was on fire as he scored his first hat-trick for his new club against Al-Qadisiyah.

After the match, the super eagles star was so delighted as he went home with the match ball.

He wrote:

'Great team work!Thankful to my teammates to get the away victory and happy to get my first hat trick for the club! ����'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/ahmed-musa-delighted-as-he-scores-his.html

Which team and which league... So no Nigerian player can play any top teams now? You don't see any Nigerian player becoming hot prospect in the market during transfer.. The train seem to be running smoothly in this way.. Why settle for lest when they can actually aspire for the best... Okocha was one player every team would have love to have,KANU ,Eminike,Babyaro, what are these ones doing? Are they cursed? He can score 100 goals but I assure u his next destination will be China.. Nonsense
Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by JamesTPhillips: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by FirstCounsel(m): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
grin
bishopsele84:
Good one my man musa. I remember when we started together
Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
Why not at leicester?
Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by demmie04: 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Bros don't mind them. With their backward football mindsets.

They feel only knowing how to dribble and being goal shy (not scoring) is good football!

Quite unfortunate.

Even I as a staunch devoted defender, To me o, Ahmed Musa remains my best naija player at the moment. He plays progressive football.
My guy thanks very much for this ur comment, that is the reason they all see JJ okocha as the best 10 in the world with his only dribble dribble that bring no result than spit on the field
Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Rajosh(m): 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
uniqueboi:
Congrats for scoring hat trick in a cartoon league. Yeye aboki
Baba he is Nigeria's highest paid player at the moment. Even more than Mikel and Igalo who collect £140k and £200k pounds respectively.
Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Rajosh(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
Fxwarrior:
I will keep a tab on that club. Looks promising for home straight win. Let's give them some time sha.
Baba they hardly loose at home. Even in their champions league.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Fxwarrior: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rajosh:
Baba they hardly loose at home. Even in their champions league.

Good to know.

Z6ZPK7J2

Happy weekend.
Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Nyamuriflathead: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
Fxwarrior:

do I know you?? kimon kpange there
Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Nyamuriflathead: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
Fxwarrior:

do I know you?? kimon kpange there
Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Tollzara(m): 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ekikor:
Ahmed Musachukwu Adeniyi.. Nigeria amaka grin
grin grin grin

Musachukwu has a nice ring to it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Tollzara(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
Nyamuriflathead:
ipob pigs will not like this...
Bleep the nepotistic NFF proliferating our team with incompetent Igbos.
You are just a hopeless fool. Sad idiot.
Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Tollzara(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
uniqueboi:
Congrats for scoring hat trick in a cartoon league. Yeye aboki
Just to get likes from other hate-filled fools. Yeye dindinrin.
Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tollzara:
Just to get likes from other hate-filled fools. Yeye dindinrin.

Hey why are you pained? As a matter of fact I don't comment for likes. I say it how it is. My opinion is my opinion.
Re: Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club by Nyamuriflathead: 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tollzara:
You are just a hopeless fool. Sad idiot.

you are more hopeless and sad than WizKids baby mamas, hence your ridiculous outburst

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal Agree £72m Deal For Ivory Coast And Lille's Winger Pepe / Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 / Arsenal Vs Liverpool: Between Twitter Influencer And Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.