Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:28 PM

Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! (5415 Views)

**available Chicken Parts For Both Dogs And Human Very Fresh / Fresh Chicken Parts now available @ AJESEH PET STORE. / Fortress Frozen Edible Chicken Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by bdots: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2018
POPULAR DEMAND,

The size and health of your dog is highly dependent on its diet....
Indomie, kibble ...cant give your dog that size and protein you desire. Do you know how much of protein there is in chicken neck and back? Now you don't have to worry anymore about how you can get chicken parts.... We will deliver it to your door step. Wow!

For your #chicken parts (back, neck, liver, heart, leg n head) direct from #chifarms pls

call only
Whatsapp only

Note: IT IS PAY ON DELIVERY or At PICKUP

1 Like

Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by frowland(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2018
How do you sell per KG and what's your location?

3 Likes

Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by bdots: 9:55am On Sep 20, 2018
Pls see more details in pic attached
Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by bdots: 9:57am On Sep 20, 2018
frowland:
How do you sell per KG and what's your location?

Thanks for asking @frowland

They come in 20kg.

Pls see pic in my comment above for details
Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by frowland(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2018
bdots:

Thanks for asking @frowland

They come in 20kg.

Pls see pic in my comment above for details

The image stated nothing obvious .

*What is your location?

*20KG of each stated chicken parts is how much?

1 Like

Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by bdots: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2018
frowland:

The image stated nothing obvious .

*What is your location?

*20KG of each stated chicken parts is how much?

Sorry abt that, it has been updated, pls see above comment. Thank you.
Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by frowland(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2018
bdots:

Sorry abt that, it has been updated, pls see above comment. Thank you.

Moderate price. I will hit you up for delivery. Deliver to Lagos Island right?

2 Likes

Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by bdots: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2018
frowland:

Moderate price. I will hit you up for delivery. Deliver to Lagos Island right?

Thanks, yes we deliver at a little fee.

You can place your order or call
Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by Davefash: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
I feed my dog chicken back/neck and he weighs 51kg @7months...how do you beat that?

Thank you Farm Fresh.

1 Like

Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by frowland(m): 7:15am On Sep 21, 2018
Davefash:
I feed my dog chicken back/neck and he weighs 51kg @7months...how do you beat that?

Thank you Farm Fresh.

What breed of dog is that?

1 Like

Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by Davefash: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
Boerboel Sir
Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by bdots: 7:30am On Sep 22, 2018
Orders rolling in today!!!

https:///7Smfc79MJzqKmVwdeMNfhD

Whatsapp only
Enjoy you weekend
Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by sexysegxy: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2018
Hi Bdots
Kindly give us the price lists
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by Davefash: 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
Chicken back - 11k
Chicken Neck - 11k
Head n Leg - 7k
Chicken Liver - 5k
Chicken Heart - 6.5k

All in 20kg

1 Like

Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by bdots: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
sexysegxy:
Hi Bdots
Kindly give us the price lists
Thanks.

Chicken back - 11k
Chicken Neck - 11k
Head n Leg - 7k
Chicken Liver - 5k
Chicken Heart - 6.5k

All in 20kg

Thank you.
Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by bdots: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
Happy weekend Guy,Gals, Animal lovers, Enthusiasts and passionate dog lovers.

I know you all are enjoying the weekend with your pets,
And some of us are having fun and learning new stuffs esp abt our pets, atleast those in our closed group can attest to this.

We are not just here to sell chicken parts, we care about your dogs too. We have a dog community with seasoned inhouse animal scientists answering questions from feeding, animal health, animal social life, medicine etc..

We have fun, learn and block outlaws tooo + we dont disturb.

Thank you to everyone who placed orders. God bless you and yours. May our dogs keep being healthy and strong �.

We are happy, when you are!

You dont have to be on the group to order

Whatsapp only

1 Like

Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by FrancisAdl(m): 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
I just bought 20kg chicken liver from Bdots and the quantity is more than enough for my dog for a month. Superb packaging and fast delivery.
I've been buying chicken waste at ridiculous amounts from people in my area (ago palace) so I decided to give Bdots Chifarm a try. The best part is, they are safe for human consumption. I made the right choice and I'm just here to share my experience with those considering, he's 100% trustworthy.

3 Likes

Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by bdots: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
FrancisAdl:
I just bought 20kg chicken liver from Bdots and the quantity is more than enough for my dog for a month. Superb packaging and fast delivery.
I've been buying chicken waste at ridiculous amounts from people in my area (ago palace) so I decided to give Bdots Chifarm a try. The best part is, they are safe for human consumption. I made the right choice and I'm just here to share my experience with those considering, he's 100% trustworthy.

Thank you for patronizing Farm Fresh Chicken. Glad we were able to deliver to your doorstep (pay on delivery)
We stay true to our word...Cheap and Fresh.

Cheers!!!
Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by bdots: 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
Good morning House, FYI

Farm Fresh will now dispatch on Friday or Saturday. This is due to the fact that we order our chicken parts directly from CHI Farms the same day you order so as to preserve the freshness till it gets to your freezer. Some customers order everyday....so as not to go to the farm everyday, we have decided to make it every Friday order and dispatch. So pls if you need any chicken part, let us have your order before thursday night.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Cheers
Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by bdots: 8:15am On Sep 26, 2018
Good Morning my people,

Just a reminder, today is Wednesday keep your orders coming.... Delivery is for friday and Saturday

+ it is pay on delivery.

Have a good day.

Cheers!!!
Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by bdots: 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
REMINDER

Orders are going out today... smiley

Thank God it's friday ��
Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by bdots: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Happy New Month people...

May your dreams come true... Amen

Have a beautiful week too.

From all of us @Farmfresh
Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by johnnyn1(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
Can I get a 10kg of any u specified above?

2 Likes

Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by bdots: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
johnnyn1:

It is possible, we wld try to get someone to pair with you.

Please add on WhatsApp

Apologies for the delayed response.
Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by franky156(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
johnnyn1:

I can pair him for the 10kg if you don't mind because i wouldn't like getting 20kg at once.

But am based in Abuja. Can you guys deliver?

Regards
Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by franky156(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
I Can be paired for the 10kg as well. But am based in Abuja.

bdots:

It is possible, we wld try to get someone to pair with you.

Please add on WhatsApp 08178303858 or call 08033956906 for more.

Apologies for the delayed response.

1 Like

Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by bdots: 8:19am On Oct 10, 2018
franky156:
I Can be paired for the 10kg as well. But am based in Abuja.

Ok, please contact us on our numbers, thank you.
Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by bdots: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
FIRSTLY, from all of is at farm fresh....... We would live to wish you a wonderful year 2019, filled with good health and prosperity.

It has been a while guys.

Apologies for the long silence.....

........ And yes business has been good, thank you for your support �

Contact us on whatsapp today for you Fresh farm chicken parts.

Your dogs will thank you.
Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by bdots: 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
Please people

All calls should go to
And WhatsApp only
We run a grp on WhatsApp also, you have to request to join.

Thank you for your continuous support n patronage.

When you treat your dogs well, they will treat you well.
Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by philipkarl: 8:59am On Jan 12, 2019
[quote author=bdots post=74665021]Please people

All calls should go to 08033956906
And WhatsApp only 08178303858

We run a grp on WhatsApp also, you have to request to join.

Thank you for your continuous support n patronage.

When you treat your dogs well, they will treat you well.

Please add 08033948737
Re: Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! by bdots: 9:51am On Mar 22, 2019
TGIF guys....

What is your weekend plan..... Especially for your pet(s).

Make the weekend count.

We are still in business.

Contact us on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Binggo Dog Food In Ikorodu. / 16months Old Male Pedigree Slant Back German Shepherd For Sale. / German Shepherd, Rottweiler And Boerboel Which Is Better Attack Dog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.