Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno (32504 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos / Jabin Godspower Okpako Jailed In US In A Nearly $1.9M Money Laundering Scheme / Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by Lomprico2: 11:27am On Sep 20, 2018
RZArecta2:
Lalasticlala, you remember when Buhari collected 1 billion dollars without approval to buy weapons ? That was obviously campaign funds cool

And he is still holding dasuki undecided
Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by anonymuz(m): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2018
RZArecta2:
Army said the soldiers died in training..... I'm so sad for this country
they don't use bullet during training rather the use rubber bullets. So burutai has join the lieing team where they have liar Mohamed as their chairman

3 Likes

Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by Tomitohoimo(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2018
ok
Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by asawanathegreat(m): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2018
RIP to the dead once.
Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by RZArecta2(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2018
anonymuz:
they don't use bullet during training rather the use rubber bullets. So burutai has join the lieing team where they have liar Mohamed as their chairman
even if they decided to use live bullets no one is allowed to stand in the line of fire, the Nigerian Army's verified twitter account served Nigerians burnt dodo because they believe we're fóols

2 Likes

Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by okereke40: 11:34am On Sep 20, 2018
zoo army will suffer for what they did to we biafran

1 Like

Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by RZArecta2(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2018
Lomprico2:

And he is still holding dasuki undecided
Dasuki's case has absolutely nothing to do with missing money
Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by anonymuz(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2018
RZArecta2:
even if they decided to use live bullets no one is allowed to stand in the line of fire, the Nigerian Army's verified twitter account served Nigerians burnt dodo because they believe we're fóols
you are so correct
Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by okereke40: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2018
zoo
Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by Oxygen1998: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2018
How will you say its an accidental discharge, and the person later committed suicide.
Cant this ppl even paint a good lie?
Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by FitnessHomme: 11:38am On Sep 20, 2018
Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by Hopebringer: 11:39am On Sep 20, 2018
gaby:
PTSD on a rampage...

Too bad our authorities care less about the mental and physical health of these young men and women who sacrifice their lives on a daily for our collective security.

The after-effects of this negligence are a possible increase in such suicidal outburst and a potential new terror of mass-shooting at the innocents.

I earnestly pay we don't descend to that level...

Enjoy my siggy

Mass shootings loading

This is the inevitable outcome
Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by BruncleZuma: 11:41am On Sep 20, 2018
More than 300 soldiers have been rendered lifeless this but will the government tell the truth?

They have been fighting on two or more fronts since 2009 but since we inherited APC and their media gagging we have essentially "won" the war on terror.

Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by danie25: 11:50am On Sep 20, 2018
I rather kill myself than to commit suicide[/quote]

What's the difference Oga?

1 Like

Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by akiOYIBO: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2018
A supposed country ravaged by a deadly terrorist group along the north and middle belt yet its leaders are busy campagning and tribalising. Who briefs the terrorists on the situation of the military camps of soldiers littered with southerners? Boko Haram is man made and it has come to stay until Nigeria is Islamised. Who else wants to be part of this cesspool called Nigeria?
Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by Earthquake1: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
I foresee a military coup happening

2 Likes

Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by mu2sa2: 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
Sharpshooota:
God punish all those supporting this evil administration

God punish Buhari
And what of you? You think God will bless one wishing evil on another person?

1 Like

Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by georgedaniel01(m): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
This what you did get when you keep a soldier for about 5 years in the battlefield without redeployment.
Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
RZArecta2:
first thought that crossed my mind. If the military really wants to end this conflict, they know what to do and it doesn't involve sacrificing our men like fowls

If the government really wanted, boko haram will be decimated within two months max
Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by Owned: 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
embarassed

Python Dance Is Loading 98%

Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by Butterflyleo: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

You no see defense to defend the idiat you begin blow grammar

Obviously, in your illiteracy you do not know that PTSD is extremely prevalent among soldiers worldwide especially those who have been exposed to combat situations for a long time. It really became worrisome among US soldiers in Afghanistan. Mass depression that makes them suicidal.

Of course you would know this as the only thing that registers with you is hatred for Buhari.
Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by vtsouthpaw(m): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
Many of these guys are passing through a lot of terrible working conditions in the war torn zone and even in their barracks but only few things get to the public domain.

Don’t be deceived by all their shakara and pompous attitude when relating with civilians, most of them are not happy, frustrated and with no glimpse of hope for a better future. Especially the non-commissioned ones (which are the majority).

May the souls of the departed Rest In Peace!
Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by georgelilian154(f): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
Experts also blame inadequate weapons and welfare for the troops for the losses being inflicted by the terrorists.

Instead of Buhari and this Apc administration to focus on these innocent soldiers welfare, people who are fighting each day for the peace of this country, they go around fighting the opposition and funding lies... These are humans with families who have dedicated their lives to protecting the country, why not reciprocate the gesture, even if it is the only thing you can do before ;leaving us in peace in 2019...

its so painful cos i lost a cousin and almost lost a friend as a result of this.... and i know vividly what is happening in Borno for the past 3years.
Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by sixcargo: 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
Don't mind him. he want his voice to heard

danie25:

I rather kill myself than to commit suicide

What's the difference Oga?
Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by themanderon: 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
Demons of war.
Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by newdawn2017(f): 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
gaby:
PTSD on a rampage...

Too bad our authorities care less about the mental and physical health of these young men and women who sacrifice their lives on a daily for our collective security.

The after-effects of this negligence are a possible increase in such suicidal outburst and a potential new terror of mass-shooting at the innocents.

Enjoy my siggy
akatakampam!
Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by saajus: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
You are smart. That was the first thing that crossed my mind. Nigeria may start experiencing mass shootings. A typical soldier that want to die may want to take some people along just to make a statement.

We have gone so deep in a mess. We need to stop praying and act in 2019. unfortunately, some stupid youths are still following these stupid elders that brought us to this level.

gaby:
PTSD on a rampage...

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
gaby:
PTSD on a rampage...

Enjoy my siggy

""Our Authorities"" ain't the problem....buhari is the problem
Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by adecz: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
Nigerian Army leadership now covering
their incompetence with Lai style lies.

A serious pity, tragedy & danger to
this country.

Anyone that wants this situation to
continue in 2019 & by, is an enemy
of Nigeria!!!!!
Re: Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno by Lomprico2: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
RZArecta2:
Dasuki's case has absolutely nothing to do with missing money

I know its a personal vendetta but he is using the cover of the 2billion dollars to punish him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death / Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation / Bus Driver Lies Under His Bus As Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoide Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.