Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos (30105 Views)

Lady Nabbed While Trying To Dump Her Dead Baby In Delta / Woman Paraded With Corpse Of Her Dead Baby In An IDP Camp. Graphic Photos / Kids Found Dead Baby In Gutter In Kaduna Thinking They Had Found A Toy. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2018
There was confusion few days at the police barracks in Jimeta area in Yola, Adamawa state capital after a new born baby was found dead in a pit toilet. 

The baby was found days after being dropped judging from decomposition of the corpse which shocked the officers at the barracks because they couldn't identify the person responsible for that.

In order to apprehend the culprit, the police decided to arrest all girls between the ages of 16-25 for investigation, according to an online report. 

Emmanuel who lives in Yola shared the graphic pictures of the baby and wrote; 

This is what really happened at police barracks jimeta yola block 17 this Baby was found in the pit toilet this morning inside the ledder below and everyone was shocked because people don't know the girl that did the rubbish... thou the truth is very clear....So police pick all girls within 16--25 for investigation....

See more;  https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/dead-baby-found-in-a-pit-latrine-at-police-barracks-in-jimeta-yola.html

1 Share

Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by damtan(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2018
no more fear of God. wickedness prevailing everywhere

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by BigbamoAYO(m): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2018
They should take them to hospital to confirmed the girl behind the murdered case, and according to constitution anyone dat kills in dis country must be killed, Idiot fellow they just terminate the baby destiny

4 Likes

Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by stalwart123(m): 8:45am On Sep 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by gaby(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2018
Gosh....

What a sickening and graphic image.

Who would do this to a baby and sleep well at night?

Kai...some people just sit and use their hands to destroy their lives without knowing and will later be running from one church to the other in the quest for a solution.

May your soul R.I.P baby....

Not quite sure present Nigeria was even worth your time...I only wished they had accorded you some love and respect even if you had been a still-birth...I know you'd single out whoever did this to you if indeed you were murdered in a bid to muffle the announcement of your arrival.

Aunty Linda's baby just arrived in the US and his name is J. They just bought him one big car called Bentley. Baby J avoided to be introduced to the world in Nigeria, but I'm very sure he will come back home because wether you go zamfara ir sokoto, you must come back home. Home is home, I used to hear people say oo.

Baby J and his mother have taken over the Nigerian blogosphere including where I am writing you from called Nairaland, a gossip site owned by one brother Seun.

It is very painful that the only news about you we would see in these gossip sites is how the useless person through whom you would have made your entry into this world decided that dumping your innocent body in a toilet is what you deserve.

I pray you find a better mummy that would spoil, pamper and announce your great arrival on your next coming like baby J's mummy did him.

Rest on baby

Enjoy my siggy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by TeeSeven(m): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2018
Without any investigation, now the police undertakes a "mass arrest". To do what exactly? DNA?
You'll be criminally naive to believe they will be released without some money exchanging hands.
So now you have to commit more crime to resolve one.. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by Riversides2003(m): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2018
God his a God that does what pleases him, imagine this is a child that some people wait for 20 years to have and some would not even have in their lifetime.
Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by mykkel(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2018
OMG!!! embarassed
Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by ACHILLES45: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2018
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by Avedonn: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2018
Abortion should be legalize in this country. It's not like we are even religious because the kind evil Nigerian engaged in both poor and rich, scares the devil himself.

So let's just embrace our faith of evilness and stop pretending. Because from the look of things, it seems like 90% of Nigerians would've a permanent resident permit in hell.

1 Like

Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by Factfinder1(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2018
The baby is simply the child of a police officers daughter that was impregnated by another police... Stupid people... Wicked world

5 Likes

Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2018
You guys should stop uploading pictures like this here naa. What's wrong with your morality compass?

1 Like

Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by thesicilian: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2018
Avedonn:
Abortion should be legalize in this country
Exactly.
Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2018
Na wa ooo.nairaland, dumping site. No ethics, any goes for the traffic. This is not the kind of pictures that should be left uncensored. But if na big breawst and bumbumm , you na go censor am. Shame.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by Xkalaban(m): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2018
Nawah for waec oh!..... The world can never be a better place with the wickedness that runs in the veins of human beings. Just imagine. Lord pls have mercy on all of us cry

1 Like

Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by Opinionated: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2018
I hope none of the girls gets pregnant in police custody.

1 Like

Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2018
Arrest recent pregnant girls/ladies/women instead
Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by iceboy4752(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2018
Baby that some couples wish they have. sad

1 Like

Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by showghan(m): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2018
Avedonn:

Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by JacksonOyibo: 11:20am On Sep 20, 2018
smiley
Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 20, 2018
Avedonn:
Legalized

1 Like

Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by DemonUnderSiege: 11:27am On Sep 20, 2018
damtan:
no more fear of God. wickedness prevailing everywhere

4 Shares

Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 20, 2018
Avedonn:
Abortion should be legalize in this country. It's not like we are even religious because the kind evil Nigerian engaged in both poor and rich, scares the devil himself.

So let's just embrace our faith of evilness and stop pretending. Because from the look of things, it seems like 90% of Nigerians would've a permanent resident permit in hell.
true, but hypocritical over zealous religious folks here won't allow it. Not only should abortion be legalized, adoption processes should be made more easy and efficient.
Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by Sharpshooota: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2018
Buhari legacies

Poverty and immorality every where
Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2018
Nawa ooo
Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by anonymuz(m): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2018
gaby:
Gosh....

Kai...some people just sit and use their hands to destroy their lives without knowing and will later be running from one church to the other in the quest for a solution.

Not quite sure present Nigeria was even worth your time...I only wished they had accorded you some love and respect even if you had been a still-birth...I know you'd single out whoever did this to you if indeed you were murdered in a bid to muffle the announcement of your arrival.

Aunty Linda's baby just arrived in the US and his name is J. They just bought him one big car called Bentley. Baby J avoided to be introduced to the world in Nigeria, but I'm very sure he will come back home because wether you go zamfara ir sokoto, you must come back home. Home is home, I used to hear people say oo.

Baby J and his mother have taken over the Nigerian blogosphere including where I am writing you from called Nairaland, a gossip site owned by one brother Seun.

It is very painful that the only news about you we would see in these gossip sites is how the useless person through whom you would have made your entry into this world decided that dumping your innocent body in a toilet is what you deserve.

I pray you find a better mummy that would spoil, pamper and announce your great arrival on your next coming like baby J's mummy did him.

Rest on baby

Enjoy my siggy
Gaby you talk sense small today o....
Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by Drama35(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2018
gaby:
Gosh....

Rest on baby
So Sokoto and zamfara no be home?

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos by farem: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2018
BoneBlogger:
There was confusion few days at the police barracks in Jimeta area in Yola, Adamawa state capital after a new born baby was found dead in a pit toilet. 

The baby was found days after being dropped judging from decomposition of the corpse which shocked the officers at the barracks because they couldn't identify the person responsible for that.

In order to apprehend the culprit, the police decided to arrest all girls between the ages of 16-25 for investigation, according to an online report. 

Emmanuel who lives in Yola shared the graphic pictures of the baby and wrote; 

This is what really happened at police barracks jimeta yola block 17 this Baby was found in the pit toilet this morning inside the ledder below and everyone was shocked because people don't know the girl that did the rubbish... thou the truth is very clear....So police pick all girls within 16--25 for investigation....

See more;  https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/dead-baby-found-in-a-pit-latrine-at-police-barracks-in-jimeta-yola.html

Walahi, Shekau is a saint compared to some people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

30-Year-Old Man Defiles 12-Year-Old Girl Chased Away From Home By Aunt In Abia / Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence / NURTW Member Killed While Leaving Mosque (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.