Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

They Killed My Uncle And Every One Else The Hospital - Biafran War Stories - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Killed My Uncle And Every One Else The Hospital - Biafran War Stories (957 Views)

Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ / Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father / Labourers Find Biafra Pounds Hidden In Bottle And Buried During Biafran War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Killed My Uncle And Every One Else The Hospital - Biafran War Stories by OrangeOlamide: 8:27am On Sep 20, 2018
In this series of Onye.

Iheanyi shares his stories of the Biafran war as a child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahoK97dot_w&t=68s
Re: They Killed My Uncle And Every One Else The Hospital - Biafran War Stories by gidgiddy: 8:39am On Sep 20, 2018
Stories from the civil war. Our people really suffered and bled but there is no price that is too high for one to pay for their freedom

5 Likes

Re: They Killed My Uncle And Every One Else The Hospital - Biafran War Stories by kcjazzy: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2018
let the cry of our dead motivate the living, biafra will set like the sun one day we must not loose hope

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Killed My Uncle And Every One Else The Hospital - Biafran War Stories by benben1000: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2018
Tomorrow you wonder why this country will never progress and all those who perpetrated this evil are suffering? Ironically the victims, Igbos are said to be the wealthiest black race in the world today, amassing a great deal of wealth only seen with Jews and Mormons. Just think about it from 20 pounds? evil is never forgiven, it must be repaid with interest!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Killed My Uncle And Every One Else The Hospital - Biafran War Stories by OrangeOlamide: 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nigeria must reconcile with the Igbos.

benben1000:
Tomorrow you wonder why this country will never progress and all those who perpetrated this evil are suffering? Ironically the victims, Igbos are said to be the wealthiest black race in the world today, amassing a great deal of wealth only seen with Jews and Mormons. Just think about it from 20 pounds? evil is never forgiven, it must be repaid with interest!
Re: They Killed My Uncle And Every One Else The Hospital - Biafran War Stories by Ballotti: 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
Old stories. . . . We all know too well.
Time to think about the future without forgetting the past. kiss
Re: They Killed My Uncle And Every One Else The Hospital - Biafran War Stories by Jombom: 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
Another lie from the Igbotic stable of bigots of irredeemable passion.
Re: They Killed My Uncle And Every One Else The Hospital - Biafran War Stories by YellowSimba: 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
[He lied that there was a Biafran war?

undecided

quote author=Jombom post=73662289]Another lie from the Igbotic stable of bigots of irredeemable passion.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Killed My Uncle And Every One Else The Hospital - Biafran War Stories by Frankdoz27: 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
Biafra will rise again! At least we suppose to be happy we sustained the Biafra consciousness even to post war generations. God bless Biafra!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Killed My Uncle And Every One Else The Hospital - Biafran War Stories by nwanyionitsha: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
Jombom:
Another lie from the Igbotic stable of bigots of irredeemable passion.
afonjaic oduduwan slaves who will NEVER be allowed to sight the moon never cease to amaze me with their propaganda.

1 Like

Re: They Killed My Uncle And Every One Else The Hospital - Biafran War Stories by YellowSimba: 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nigeria need to heal
Re: They Killed My Uncle And Every One Else The Hospital - Biafran War Stories by OrangeOlamide: 12:07am On Jan 08, 2019
We all need to heal

YellowSimba:
Nigeria need to heal
Re: They Killed My Uncle And Every One Else The Hospital - Biafran War Stories by YellowSimba: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
Very sad.

Nigeria needs to acknowledge this history.
Re: They Killed My Uncle And Every One Else The Hospital - Biafran War Stories by Toosure70: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
Wicked ojukwu lead his people to suicide mission. He didn't do meeting with other Yoruba generals in the army but preferred civilian awolowo because of his hidden agenda. And was served right. kikikikiki.
Re: They Killed My Uncle And Every One Else The Hospital - Biafran War Stories by OrangeOlamide: 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
Or give them a referendum

OrangeOlamide:
Nigeria must reconcile with the Igbos.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos 2019: Babajide Sanwo-olu VS Jimi Agbaje / Army’s Python Should Dance In Israel Where Kanu Is, Not Igboland – Ohanaeze / Babatunde Raji Fashola: The Most Corrupt Minister After Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.