Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm (42428 Views)

Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi / Man Plucks Neigbour’s Eye With Bottle During Fist Fight In Lagos (photo) / Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by missimelda01(f): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
AmazingELixir:

wink

C'mon sweetie wear some smile, placing an order shouldn't pose a problem...if that's what it takes to pull smile off that lovely face of yours.... you've got me bae.

I'll pull a very big smile after i receive a call from you i.e after you place your order.
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by nwakibie3(m): 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
missimelda01:
God have mercy on us in Nigeria.

Anyways

EGUSI soup for the win!.. we are one call away.

call 07018086002 to get any of our soups delivered to you anywhere in Lagos. visit www.akwasoups.com to more info.

which kind temptation be this

Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by missimelda01(f): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
nwakibie3:

which kind temptation be this

lol temptation ke?... this is God's sent, call 07018086002 to place your order.
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by Billygee2u: 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
DeeTweenie:
AS I LOOKED AT THEM, THE ONLY THING THAT CAME UP IS LAUGHTER.

LAZY NORTHERN NIGERIAN YOUTHS

MAY THE DEAD REST IN PEACE, AMEN.
Rest in peace for where? Isn't police shielding the fulani herdsmen terrorists?
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by Tonimagnificent: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
missimelda01:

lol.. who said it is beyond your reach?

first of all u said Lagos, am presently in Anambra state
secondly I don't tink I can afford dat now cox am very sure its gonna b expensive. I once saw a plate of efo riro (vegetable soup) for #18,000 how much more dis one
anyways, I ve saved d picture for future purpose
I might just nid a good food in my dreams.
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by missimelda01(f): 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tonimagnificent:

first of all u said Lagos, am presently in Anambra state
secondly I don't tink I can afford dat now cox am very sure its gonna b expensive. I once saw a plate of efo riro (vegetable soup) for #18,000 how much more dis one
anyways, I ve saved d picture for future purpose
I might just nid a good food in my dreams.

lol..it's allowed.
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by Afonja007: 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
missimelda01:
God have mercy on us in Nigeria.

Anyways

EGUSI soup for the win!.. we are one call away.

call 07018086002 to get any of our soups delivered to you anywhere in Lagos. visit www.akwasoups.com to more info.
is like your oil is finished come let me give you more oil so you can add to the soup the oil in it is not enough
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by nwakibie3(m): 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
missimelda01:

lol temptation ke?... this is God's sent, call 07018086002 to place your order.

na for national assembly or presidency u suppose dey advertise this na grin grin
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
Where they "suspected" that huge amounts of cash was hidden - a life taken unnecessarily based on poor intel undecided
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by missimelda01(f): 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
nwakibie3:

na for national assembly or presidency u suppose dey advertise this na grin grin

yes o..abeg connect me, although it's affordable.
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by kaycee67: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
crazy things happens this morning in my area with the same issue of ritual. watch the video here http://reallyjob.com/?invite=11381
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by PhenomenalAustin: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
coolestchris:
Nigeria is a country where evil is the order of the day.
I know I won't win next year election but you all should remember me that I said I will rule this country and stop this evil happening in our land
Don't you notice white people use their juju for the good of the world.
I intend to make African juju a tool to make Africa great again

Wait! You be herbalist?
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by Awesomefred32(m): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
This is Nigeriaundecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedmany things are happening oo
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by newdawn2017(f): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
What a nice development, d cry 4 justices of all a those downthrothen, & helpless peoples whom d NPF staffs has defrauded & humiliated is reaching d ears of theirs creator d true God Yahweh.
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by delishpot: 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
Slay king procedure gone wrong.
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by Fireson: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
coolestchris:
Nigeria is a country where evil is the order of the day.
I know I won't win next year election but you all should remember me that I said I will rule this country and stop this evil happening in our land
Don't you notice white people use their juju for the good of the world.
I intend to make African juju a tool to make Africa great again

It's a joke right ?
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by Ikpongiton: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
only one police man?they suppose to kill more than that.
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by mechanics(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
l really pity the herbalist, at his old age, he's still engaging in shady deals, I hope he won't spend his remaining life in prison.
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by DemonUnderSiege: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
vedaxcool:

Your ignorance is more acute than GEJ cluelessness

your mentors

Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by nwakibie3(m): 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
missimelda01:

yes o..abeg connect me, although it's affordable.

my dear i dont have the contact ooo

oluwa will definitely bless your hustle...
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by maasoap(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
DemonUnderSiege:
hmm

Do you really know your maths? Or, you're just being a zombie? Obj pulled Nigeria out of debt, the chief clueless and Africa number one IB put us back in debt despite unprecedented crude oil price. If you are still confused, ask Okonjo Iweala
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by DemonUnderSiege: 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
maasoap:

Do you really know your maths? Or, you're just being a zombie? Obj pulled Nigeria out of debt, the chief clueless and Africa number one IB put us back in debt despite unprecedented crude oil price. If you are still confused, ask Okonjo Iweala

Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by Babaolorioko(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
Fame333:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cry cry cry cry cry

Close your mouth, my friend, see fly they come grin
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by PAQ(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
But there is no EFCC office in Jos. I am confused here, so dey killed an innocent man to do charm to rob a place dat is not in existence! I wonder who is lying between d robbers, investigators or journalist.
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by missimelda01(f): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
nwakibie3:

my dear i dont have the contact ooo
oluwa will definitely bless your hustle...
Amen.. thanks

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by SarcasticGenius(m): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
vedaxcool:

my ignorance is more acute than GEJ cluelessness
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by okomile(f): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
austin2wise:
kill them all like say you dey innocent.

Before I reply comments, I check profiles.

U r indomie generation.
No respect.
U type with no common sense.

I have no answer for you.

Kick, slap, split on you!

Go back and learn manners
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by Obakuso: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK1-ayuDibc

Black church and pedophilia
larmovement
Published on Nov 10, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jkwtE71eg

Is Michelle Obama a man? I do not know but I have heard the reports and watching this moment of the inauguration makes me believe it is true. The expressions on the faces here is precious!. I read this on Youtube... you judge Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsdMWi_9w

THE [MELANIA TRUMP] is a man DECEPTION EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LizBsJyCgMQ

THE MEGHAN MARKLE IS A MAN ILLUMINATE DECEPTION FINALLY EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48uG14MEtNo

Nothing about the Homosexual Agenda is what it seems.

Founder of LGBT is the same father of the National Association of Men Loving Boys

Harry Hay founder of LGBT and the modern homosexual movement was a sex magick practicing ritualist who sacrificed children and sexually exploited them. Harry Hay was Jewish as if that matters in the context of satanic White Supremacy. Harry Hay is member of OTO Freemasonry, as is Aleister Crowely the Beast, Anton Levay Founder of the Satan Temple of America, R. L Hubbard Founder of Scientology disciple of Crowely, Read below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

PEDOGATE Freemasons Involved
Upper Bandwidth
Published on Apr 10, 2017
Secret society networks are heavily involved in the destruction of children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO3LGZrF-Hw

The Roman Catholic Church Head of the Illuminati, University Cults, Christian Churches and Freemasonry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU6q_8X9cFg

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship. White Supremacy is hidden satanic worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control of:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural awakening to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by vizavijen: 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
lobatan...na fo police man the power dey ni. Na wa o...this is serious
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
O my Nigerian youths and brothers. What must we do to come out of all these stagnations? Let's unite and fight for liberation. Look at how we are fighting ourselves without making headway. Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa,South south,Middle belt youths, let's unite and fight these politicians or advocate to disintegrate. I have an idea 1. Let's massively protest nationally (all states) but before then, let's form a united forum, movement all states in order to make it a success or 2.Let all Nigerian youths boycott/avoid next year general elections or 3. Let us protect our votes during and after elections. Fear is a killer itself. We must do something to move forward. I have suggested, it will be wise to proffer solutions too instead of criticisms. Arewa youths, Niger delta youths, Middle belt youths, Igbo youths, Oduduwa youths,etc The time to decide is at hand. Forward ever, No more stagnations. Subsequently, mood of operations/actualisations should be communicated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den / Policemen In Kano Beat Road Safety (FRSC) Official. Photos / Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.