Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J (63238 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
Xaos:
It'll take the baby :

– 8mnths to crawl
– 1yr to walk
– 3 yrs to spell the word car.
– 5 yrs to know what it's really meant for!
– 18yrs to be liable to drive & own his driving licence.

In 18yrs time, cars like this will be past glory.

Bullshìt.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by vizavijen: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
See money speaking...hmmmm
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by jinka(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
abeg is she making all this money from blogging, or she is into other businesses?
people visit nairaland pass Linda's blog na.

I no just understand how these people take dey make millions
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 12:14am On Sep 21, 2018
Chrisbeks:
The father probably bought it, his name shola Jeremiah, he is a billionaire oil magnate. That money is a small thing for him to drop
Shut up fool. You must find a way to coin Afonja in? If the father is a billionaire why are you people complaining she is not showing the baby daddy, i mean she should be proud to show us the billionaire right?. Hypocrites
Envy will continue to drown you people on Linda Ikeji's matter. Continue.
Oil magnate ko groundnut distributor ni
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 12:18am On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:
Not again today please...ah ah

You guys keep playing your hands all at once and will soon run out of what to feed the blogosphere with.

See finish don enter be dat...

Easy guys...Allow that kid to be a kid and grow up as one. Don't mess his life up with you guys unnecessary crave for trending and cashing in...

Congrats to you guys..
Peace
You sef is a bigger fool grin grin, a boy who's just been bought a Bentley at birth is who will be messed up or you that has not even a keke, stay there and think whatever you Afonjas are saying affects Linda one bit. She is soaring higher everyday. At least the new Bentley is a testimony to that.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 12:20am On Sep 21, 2018
7figuresalary:
Illegitimate child of a whoring mother.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Equals to your bastard mother
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 12:30am On Sep 21, 2018
Yoighaman:
I lost all respect for her. If she like make she buy Rolls Royce, Porsche, Lamborghini on top. Who cares. She's just trying to cover up the mess she got herself into, the deceit and lies. Don't live a life and preach another.
woooooo! hehe grin grin grin grin grin who cares about a broke ass respect, dont just cross her path or you will be crushed and your cursed blood will spill. i know that one, Linda is a shrewd woman who can hang you if you take things personal with her.. Better go with he flow, stick to ranting online thats all..
But come to think of it, are you supposed to be worried about your satanic lost brother Bobrisky grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 12:33am On Sep 21, 2018
bebanky:

lol...in your dreams abi? Guy that lives in a rented apartment in park view estate.
Shola no fit try am
Hehehe tell them. Linda can feed whoever is the shola
They dont know Linda is the biggest blogger in AFRICA.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by Sequencez247(m): 12:40am On Sep 21, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]..make she enjoy her money wit her child abeg..
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 12:47am On Sep 21, 2018
lazeal:
Linda is always fully booked.

Sponsoref post cost 50k for 24 hours. Imagine doing 6 per day. 50,000 x 6X 7 days = 2.1M

2.1M x 4 weeks = 8.4 million

8.4 million x 12 months =100,800,000. This is just for one type of ads.

She has ones she charges 500k to 1M.

Then she has the Google Adsense ads too.

Tell those illiterates, they think oil give more money than Technology or big Internet businesses. I thought they say Yorubas are learned but the way they are romancing each other's comments in full blown ignorance baffles me a lot. I'm aware they are the number 1 jealous tribe on planet earth but their ignorance comes as a surprise to man. And to think Wizkid bragged how he's gonna be richer than Linda yet Linda keeps blowing more and more hourly and daily, that must have given them a lot of pain owing to the fact that Wizkid can barely afford to his son's school fees.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 12:51am On Sep 21, 2018
contactmorak:
Lol, she has even opened an instagram page for the boy, @officialjaycejeremi. She has promised you guys that you won't rest. DJ Khaled matter no small thing
Hahahaha Linda no send haters.. She is too strong to be a woman sha grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 12:59am On Sep 21, 2018
sirusX:

I'm sure her kinda blogging really makes serious money because of the status attibuted to her by Nigerians, else she must have had benefactors like her baby daddy...or even investors
Shut up and stop consoling yourself, her baby daddy is not richer than her. you fools should sop spreading nonsense on Nairaland, this forum have become a joke lately
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 1:01am On Sep 21, 2018
noskcid:
It's a pity the way Linda ikeji placed some Nigerians on high jump, believing she bought her � island home by blogging.
Oga na Niger delta oil money you dey see so.
Last last una Don see am.
How e kon be una now?
Last last how e kon be una?
Bentley again oo
Will you Shut up and stop consoling yourself, her baby daddy is not richer than her. you fools should stop spreading nonsense on Nairaland, this forum have become a joke lately
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 1:05am On Sep 21, 2018
wizseller:
Linda Ikeji....try as hard as you can

Spend all the money in this world but it doesn't change the fact that you have given birth out of wedlock to a man who is already a father to another child.

Am sure if Linda was properly married, she wouldn't have gone to all this extent to cover up the shame of what she claimed to represent before now

Bu she no send you na, she will still have another one out of wedlock and you will still come here to cry as usual. Face your own broke life fool..
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 1:45am On Sep 21, 2018
lloyds:
Those thinking blog money made Linda are in heavy dilution.

This lady is into strong diabolism and high class prostitution.

Quote me any where. . The way she displays her pregnancy process and pics for the whole world confidently self. . Not ordinary.

Sudden heavy wealth and great fame. . Hmm.
Just Like your mother and sister right? I thought you fools say its her baby daddy's money so now its diabolism and prostitution.. Why dont you send your mother to prostitute more along with your sister lets see if they can afford Linda's Handbag alone.. Just because you are suffering doesnt mean others must suffer.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 1:53am On Sep 21, 2018
lloyds:

Don't be gullible guy. . The Warri from reports live in a rented apartment in Park View, Ikoyi. He can't be footing all these heavy extravagant bills of Linda alone. .
She has other sugar daddies. . May be she only admires that one coz he is handsome and around her age. Shine your eyes..
I even thought you were gonna say something reasonable tout!!
Keep fooling yourself
And by the way are Sugar daddies beyond your reach? why dont you go get yourself one lets see how far it takes you...
Linda became richer than most men in Nigeria shows she is counting her money hourly and without struggle, thats what digital money is. I know you are a stark illiterate hence the hate on Linda. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 1:57am On Sep 21, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
I'm sorry if this offends someone but it's my curiosity coupled with my worries.
How on earth does Linda make money.
We all know Linda ikeji blog is not doing too well anymore. In fact, she barely manages 10 to 20 comments on her posts this days. Which means low traffic
We also know that Linda Ikeji social is dead. Users can't even login to it anymore. Poor web development.

And the Linda ikeji TV only has 10,000 downloads on play store and 1600 on Apple store.

So where is the money coming from?

I know the name itself is a brand but why are her sponsors not noticing the backwardness of her sites and switch lane?
After reading that i unraveled your problem. Envy. And may you die with your condemned soul..
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 2:01am On Sep 21, 2018
kayfra:
A used Bentley isn't a "brand new" car. It is new to Linda and I am sure she'll enjoy the car grin
Who used it??
Mugu!!
You must die of hate

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 2:08am On Sep 21, 2018
jinka:
abeg is she making all this money from blogging, or she is into other businesses?
people visit nairaland pass Linda's blog na.

I no just understand how these people take dey make millions

But she can buy Nairaland with ease.
you wan know secret of her wealth so you can do the things she's doing right? tooh!! you go ask taya
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by kayfra: 3:46am On Sep 21, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Who used it??
Mugu!!
You must die of hate

Your suffer too much and you can't differentiate a used from a brand new car grin grin grin

Na your type dey talk "brand new tokunbo" grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by gaby(m): 5:55am On Sep 21, 2018
BlastAfonja:

You sef is a bigger fool grin grin, a boy who's just been bought a Bentley at birth is who will be messed up or you that has not even a keke, stay there and think whatever you Afonjas are saying affects Linda one bit. She is soaring higher everyday. At least the new Bentley is a testimony to that.

I'm going to pray for you this morning. I haven't brushed up yet, just say amen to the prayers.

Na Dangote trailer go remove your hand and leg, use your torso take clean tar...

Hopeless fool.

You no go die well.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by noskcid(m): 7:34am On Sep 21, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Will you Shut up and stop consoling yourself, her baby daddy is not richer than her. you fools should stop spreading nonsense on Nairaland, this forum have become a joke lately

Na MUMU you be
Goat.
Do you even know the husband?
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 21, 2018
Are u naturally this stupid?? Product of a broken condom and watery sperm put together.. U should've been wanked off to save d world an irredeemable idiot like urself...but NO..ur whoring mother opened her God forsaken smelling cunt for her miserable client (ur father) for N500 short time in that cheap brothel...Bounce Dunce.
BlastAfonja:

Equals to your bastard mother
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by wizseller: 9:01am On Sep 21, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Bu she no send you na, she will still have another one out of wedlock and you will still come here to cry as usual. Face your own broke life fool..

Last time I check I am entitled to my opinion

In your miserable life you think everyone is as foolish as you

My opinion still stands that she has given birth out of wedlock and that's a fact

She use to frown at such things and if you are not cool with what I said

Go and hug a transformer

If you're in Abuja...u can meet me up for a chilling session anytime from 6pm in Wuse II
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
wizseller:

Last time I check I am entitled to my opinion

In your miserable life you think everyone is as foolish as you

My opinion still stands that she has given birth out of wedlock and that's a fact

She use to frown at such things and if you are not cool with what I said

Go and hug a transformer

If you're in Abuja...u can meet me up for a chilling session anytime from 6pm in Wuse II

Hehehe go to hell with your lowlife chilling grin grin
Do i look like i'm in Nigeria?
Leave Linda Ikeji alone for God's sake, yes she had a child out of wedlock and its not a crime in law except in the Bible of which not everyone is a Christian and believes in the Bible. She is richer than your entire family put together and that should worry you not her parenthood.
Face your broke life..
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
[s]
7figuresalary:
Are u naturally this stupid?? Product of a broken condom and watery sperm put together.. U should've been wanked off to save d world an irredeemable idiot like urself...but NO..ur whoring mother opened her God forsaken smelling cunt for her miserable client (ur father) for N500 short time in that cheap brothel...Bounce Dunce.
[/s]

You see as e pain you reach? Good
Now Linda Ikeji is a mother now so if you want your mother respected better respect Linda cos afterall she can feed your dying mother comfortably. grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
noskcid:

Na MUMU you be
Goat.
Do you even know the husband?
Who is the guy? The same person that stays in a rented house while Linda Ikeji bought her house cash in an expensive neighborhood,. why do you think the guy remains anonymous? cos Linda feeds him you foolish tout..
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

I'm going to pray for you this morning. I haven't brushed up yet, just say amen to the prayers.

Na Dangote trailer go remove your hand and leg, use your torso take clean tar...

Hopeless fool.

You no go die well.
Is that prayer meant for your father or your mother, if yes i say a big Amen to that!!
Linda is super rich and if you cant accept it hug moist Transformer!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by gaby(m): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Is that prayer meant for your father or your mother, if yes i say a big Amen to that!!
Linda is super rich and if you cant accept it hug moist Transformer!!

I kindly hereby refer you to check my siggy, profile and posts my kind sir...

You had better refrained and advised yourself on how to read, desist from quoting me or calling me names and simply get it going...

You will be starting a war you definitely can't win here I promise you.

Incase you have been contracted to troll and curse out people, you had better chose with care.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
kayfra:

Your suffer too much and you can't differentiate a used from a brand new car grin grin grin

Na your type dey talk "brand new tokunbo" grin
Hehehe i know your type, even a scrab you cant afford in real life, only data to brag online wretched idiot.
If you have any sense in your skull you would respect anything that costs up to "120million" whether brand new or Tokumbo, she bought Bentley for her son while Davido bought a cheaper one for himself and was making noise, you see levels??
Linda is a money god, deal with it..
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

I kindly hereby refer you to check my siggy, profile and posts my kind sir...

You had better refrained and advised yourself on how to read, desist from quoting me or calling me names and simply get it going...

You will be starting a war you definitely can't win here I promise you.

Incase you have been contracted to troll and curse out people, you had better chose with care.

Fvckk you bitch!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Monkey is your father's name
Pig is your mother's name
Wh0re is your sister's name
Baboon is your name.
Linda is blessed beyond measure
I dont care to know who you are, you dont matter!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by gaby(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Fvckk you bitch!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Monkey is your father's name
Pig is your mother's name
Wh0re is your sister's name
Baboon is your name.
Linda is blessed beyond measure
I dont care to know who you are, you dont matter!!

Better motor accident na im go wipe your full generation for where rescuers no go dey. This will happen in a day to all that relates to you and there won't be anyone around to attempt at salvaging your mutilated and mangled trash of bodies...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted / "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip / Teebillz Enjoying Pepper Soup Prepared By Tiwa Savage (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.