Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Is A Used Desktop Computer Cheaper Than Used Laptop - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is A Used Desktop Computer Cheaper Than Used Laptop (886 Views)

How To Transfer Ownership If Buy A Used Autel Scanner? / Laptop & Desktop Prices In Nigeria (for Programmers) / To Men And Women Who Want To Get The Best Laptop and Desktop Computer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Used Desktop Computer Cheaper Than Used Laptop by frankfrancis871: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2018
Please guys, a desktop computer and laptop which is more preferable, cheaper in learning programming, I mean a used one grin
Re: Is A Used Desktop Computer Cheaper Than Used Laptop by seunoni34(m): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
frankfrancis871:
Please guys, a desktop computer and laptop which is more preferable, cheaper in learning programming, I mean a used one grin
why would you want to use a desktop computer to learn programming? Erratic power supply will just frustrate you. Programming that is frustrating on it own. Get a used laptop with a very good battery.

1 Like

Re: Is A Used Desktop Computer Cheaper Than Used Laptop by okwabayi(m): 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
The FTC is correct. I wanted to type that desktops are also better for gaming and entertainment until I remembered the NEPA factor.
NEPA has killed more hard drives and motherboards in my desktops than any form of virus or data corruption.
Stick with a used laptop. It's the better option.
Re: Is A Used Desktop Computer Cheaper Than Used Laptop by frankfrancis871: 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
seunoni34:
why would you want to use a desktop computer to learn programming? Erratic power supply will just frustrate you. Programming that is frustrating on it own. Get a used laptop with a very good battery.
Please how much sir?
Re: Is A Used Desktop Computer Cheaper Than Used Laptop by frankfrancis871: 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
okwabayi:
The FTC is correct. I wanted to type that desktops are also better for gaming and entertainment until I remembered the NEPA factor.
NEPA has killed more hard drives and motherboards in my desktops than any form of virus or data corruption.
Stick with a used laptop. It's the better option.
Thank you sir, I heard desktop computer is cheaper thats why I'm considering it. Although I would prefer a laptop..

(1) (Reply)

Why Learn To Code @ Mel-technologies? The Surprisingly Broad Benefits. / Programmer / Competent Web And Android Developer NEEDED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.