Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Gov Obiano Ferries Across Ogbaru Area On-the-spot Assessment Of Flooded Areas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obiano Ferries Across Ogbaru Area On-the-spot Assessment Of Flooded Areas (543 Views)

Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos / Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos / Dapo Abiodun Declares Emergency On Flooded Areas, Visits Flood Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Obiano Ferries Across Ogbaru Area On-the-spot Assessment Of Flooded Areas by BeautifulMind2: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2018
Governor Obiano ferries across Ogbaru flooded area on on-the-spot assessment of flood situation.

Governor Willie Obiano today arrived Marine Waterside, Onitsha as he continues to seek measures to contain the flood Challenge in the State.
At the waterside, it was observed that the water level had risen significantly as communities, giving course for worry following speculations about Cameroun opening their dams.

On board a Naval gunboat, Governor Obiano was navigated through the River Niger to the Ogbaru and Onitsha coastal areas to assess the real situation.
Over ten speedboats have been released for rescue operations across the flood- prone communities of the state.

Re: Gov Obiano Ferries Across Ogbaru Area On-the-spot Assessment Of Flooded Areas by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 20, 2018
More like ferrying past the direct result of his incompetence.

Vegetable Governor.

BTW who has heard about the vegetables since after election?
Re: Gov Obiano Ferries Across Ogbaru Area On-the-spot Assessment Of Flooded Areas by conductor120: 9:56am On Sep 20, 2018
Awol1:

Vegetable Governor.

Your Aregberascal have been owing poor civil servants who were unlucky enough to be serving in Osun State for 3 years. ALL the states in Ewedu land are owing salaries and you're still talking about Anambra State that's not in your league.
Who did this thing to this people?

3 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Ferries Across Ogbaru Area On-the-spot Assessment Of Flooded Areas by BeautifulMind2: 9:59am On Sep 20, 2018
Marine Waterside, Onitsha

Lalasticlala

Re: Gov Obiano Ferries Across Ogbaru Area On-the-spot Assessment Of Flooded Areas by BeautifulMind2: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2018
Awol1:

Vegetable Governor.

I guess this will answer your question, various agro products from Anambra are exported to Uk and US

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Ferries Across Ogbaru Area On-the-spot Assessment Of Flooded Areas by BeautifulMind2: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2018
Many of our agro products are exported

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Ferries Across Ogbaru Area On-the-spot Assessment Of Flooded Areas by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

I guess this will answer your question, various agro products from Anambra are exported to Uk and US

Mature response.
Seen.

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Ferries Across Ogbaru Area On-the-spot Assessment Of Flooded Areas by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2018
conductor120:

Your Aregberascal have been owing poor civil servants who were unlucky enough to be serving in Osun State for 3 years. ALL the states in Ewedu land are owing salaries and you're still talking about Anambra State that's not in your league.
Who did this thing to this people?

Imaghi na abum Nwa afo, okwa ya?

I'm not from Osun. I'm all about good governance

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Ferries Across Ogbaru Area On-the-spot Assessment Of Flooded Areas by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 20, 2018
BeautifulMind2:
Many of our agro products are exported

Doesn't the packaged pumpkin leaves loose there freshness?
Re: Gov Obiano Ferries Across Ogbaru Area On-the-spot Assessment Of Flooded Areas by Chri08102702694: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2018
Willie is working

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Ferries Across Ogbaru Area On-the-spot Assessment Of Flooded Areas by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2018
Awol1:

Imaghi na abum Nwa afo, okwa ya?

I'm not from Osun. I'm all about good governance

Stop employing the services of igbo language speakers to be writing for u....Mr awolowo.
Re: Gov Obiano Ferries Across Ogbaru Area On-the-spot Assessment Of Flooded Areas by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 20, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Stop employing the services of igbo language speakers to be writing for u....Mr awolowo.

Lol.

I na-ato m ochi
Re: Gov Obiano Ferries Across Ogbaru Area On-the-spot Assessment Of Flooded Areas by benben1000: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2018
Was he ferring on land since SE is landlocked? See beautiful waterways. Afonjas are the biggest idiots I have come across.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

INEC Official Has Been Arrested By Police For Manipulates Result In Aiyedade LG / BREAKING: Omisore Backs APC In Osun Rerun / I Must Be Declared Winner – Adeleke Cries Out To INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.