Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,473 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:01 PM

Thief Caresses Sleeping Victim After Stealing Her Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caresses Sleeping Victim After Stealing Her Phone (538 Views)

I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Caresses Sleeping Victim After Stealing Her Phone by NairaMedia: 9:58am On Sep 20, 2018
A suspected phone thief identified as Julius, was, yesterday, nabbed while trying to escape after caressing his victim who was asleep inside her room along Yoruba road extension, Sapele, Delta State.

According to the lady, she felt someone caressing her legs while she was asleep, only to open her eyes to see Julius, who fled immediately.

She raised an alarm and neighbours gave the suspect a hot chase. Julius was eventually nabbed and beaten till he soiled himself with excreta.

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/09/thief-caresses-sleeping-victim-after.html
mynd44
lalasticlala
seun

Re: Thief Caresses Sleeping Victim After Stealing Her Phone by BonkoINC: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2018
Hmmm.. I don't trust bloggers with their news..
Alot just want clicks and views. ..smh
Re: Thief Caresses Sleeping Victim After Stealing Her Phone by Hopebringer: 10:07am On Sep 20, 2018
Suspected Fake news
Re: Thief Caresses Sleeping Victim After Stealing Her Phone by superlanny(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2018
Konji na bloody bastard, perverts everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

60-year-old Ghanaian Man Kills Wife, Self In Ibadan / Two Nigerians Arrested In India / Court Jails Access Bank Staff For Using Customers’ N5.2m To Buy Shoes, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.