Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat (34510 Views)

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by lettinggo: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
I'm just comparing the comments on twitter to that of Nairaland.
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by tushd(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
touching story
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by freecocoa(f): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
I can’t imagine how badly wiz kid must have treated her, but how do you make a baby withe someone you dislike so much? I mean if she was a gold digger, I don’t think wizzy would have gone on to have other baby mamas if he didn’t want that lifestyle, so why blame her for keeeping the kid? Na wa o!

What a twart that mofo of a man is, I totally knew he was an a$$hole during his saga with Linda. A lesson to women, not every man is worth the stress.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
"Drinking a lot of water, baby zion making my day"

Mtchewww... It changes nothing.
I love wizkid, regardless
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by lanaVello1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
I think besides his inadequate attention towards the child, she's craving some form of commitment or unnecessary conversation between she and Wizkid

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by zayyadoski(m): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
it is obvious fom the chat dat wizkid dont want to have anything to do with her again for reasons best known to him...but he fails to understand is dis " when two elephats fight, the grass surffers"... he should try and pit whatever happened between dem behind him for d sake of his son.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by collinsX(m): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=neolboy post=71361169]You are not matured enough to father a child yet you refused to wear a condom or even pull out.
Shola you self should have done something immediately you realized he dumped his waste product inside you and would have saved yourself from this torture and embarrassment of being a baby mama considering how young you were.
Anyways carry am na your cross, but try to move on, your life doesn't depend neither should it revolve around Ayodeji Balogun.

And to you Wizkid I say deadbeat father

Oya come and beat me am in my hood in Mpappe

u need a little tank of sense maybe his bm might av a bad attitude indoor xo dnt judge
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by Gabriel004: 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
neolboy:
You are not matured enough to father a child yet you refused to wear a condom or even pull out.
Shola you self should have done something immediately you realized he dumped his waste product inside you and would have saved yourself from this torture and embarrassment of being a baby mama considering how young you were.
Anyways carry am na your cross, but try to move on, your life doesn't depend neither should it revolve around Ayodeji Balogun.

You
Does he know your existence?
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by Themandator: 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
iamsea:
In some places in shola's epistle, she said wiz asked tife to touch boobs and ass so as to be sure he isn't gay.. And that she saw weed quencher in tife's bag... Damn! If those allegations are true.. Then wiz is simply a motherf*cking mofo..

My major concern is where she said wizkid sister had to relay her messages to his mum. She never called wizkid directly. I am beginning to belive that the boy doesn't really have a relationship with his other siblings that they are poud of
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by DaddyNimo(m): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
Maverickking1:
Smh. Just SMH. Why father a kid if you're not going to live up to the responsibility of fatherhood.
nigger he never wished to father the child, the biitvh forced the pregnancy on him

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by BrokenCock: 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
neolboy:
You are not matured enough to father a child yet you refused to wear a condom or even pull out.

You
sexz dey sweet oga
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by tallskinnyperv(m): 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
pablobellins:
Any One has 10000naira that isnt useful for them at the moment? It going to be really useful for me.

P.S: no hate/abusive comment, u can just chose to ignore instead. This is serious!!
ure a bastard to think anybody can have 10k that is not useful to them grin ...if they had the same ideology as u...they will be a broke church rat like u..dont u think so smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by Bullhari007(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
the Time she dey open legs so wide she know no nah so e go end... women no day take eyes see stars, I'm pretty sure one innocent guy was dying to date her then but she chose the wrong path because he is Wizkid... useless girl useless wizman useless son , useless nairalander useless me

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by diadem10: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
DaddyNimo:

nigger he never wished to father the child, the biitvh forced the pregnancy on him
He didn't know the use of condom then? My own be say make no one ask any foolish question by the time Wizkid's abadoned children rejoice at his death and curse his grave like that youth corps member did.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by lanaVello1(m): 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
diadem10:

He didn't know the use of condom then? My own be say make no one ask any foolish question by the time Wizkid's abadoned children rejoice at his death and curse his grave like that youth corps member did.
Oga calm down, female condom sef dey.....she could have worn as well if she wasn't ready

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by Greenbirth: 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
This is a lesson to those girls opening their legs any how because of fame and money.but they wouldn't learn.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by diadem10: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
lanaVello1:

Oga calm down, female condom sef dey.....she could have worn as well if she wasn't ready
direct your reply to the guy that implied she forced the baby on him. If a deadbeat dad as wizkid didn't want a baby, he should zip up or use a condom. As simple as abc.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by lloyds(m): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
Wizkid responses are terrible. . But.....
These ladies obviously ambushed him with pregnancy and with their tiny brain, thinking they would be in charge coz of that. .

Blasting out to d world now when things has gone out of hand. I don't pity her TBH.

A responsible girl from a reasonable home should think about getting married to young man of her class and have kids within the cloud of matrimony.

All these one sided story. . Pretence . . I don't buy it please.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by Maverickking1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
DaddyNimo:

Your proof plix
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
maklelemakukula:
That boy is pathetic

You couldn't have said it any better.
Nigga is heartless.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
BruncleZuma:
I said it...table shakers association.

[img]https://i./CTcG.gif[/img]
u mean TSA?
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by Artzdanielsz(m): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
They will be the first to cry feminism, now it is the time to show what you preached you run to sm for sympathy. Thumbs up To all the single mother out there that single handedly raise their kids.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by Biglittlelois(f): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
As usual all insults are coming from ladies.

It'll be surprising that the one claiming to have regretted ever being his fan has never for once paid money to attend his concerts rather she downloads plagiarised songs from Google or transfer from friends.

And you know this how

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
Parenting is a partnership if he was around he won’t be questioning the boys sexuality he would know that it’s simple...

For some men whiz kid is your role model na so you go do your pikin ride on

For the mature ones no matter your beef with your baby mama your child’s well being comes first I don beg strong head before it’s a sad development from the men but mostly happens if their dads too were AWOL while some who were born into that make sure their children never experience it

Wish them the best

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by Kingsley1000(m): 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
Lol i knw wizkid very well.the guy is wicked
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by Kingsley1000(m): 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
EVEN DAVIDO WEY BORN GIRLS STL CARTER FOR HIS KIDS
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
so it is because of postinor and condom that they are fighting like this.....smh
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by Chikicaka(f): 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
Accusing your little son of probably been gay cos of a pose? Reminds me of Jamal in empire who then became the backbone of the Lyons, Wizzy is so not a nice person, SO to all his followers, if and when Tife grows and starts doing his own thing even bigger and blanks his star boy poppy the world would call him an ungrateful son not realizing the sh.it the boy had to deal with

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by kunmiiii: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
Factfinder1:
Women of this generation no get shame at all

You didn't know he was a dead beat when you opened your legs for him

Stop this and look beyond the opening of legs that you're all spewing, it happened and she must have learnt her lesson, but irrespective of that wizkid should do the needful abeg. Stop condoning his actions, if your sister or relative were in her shoes, will u keep saying such.

The child should always come first no matter the sins of the mother.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by Chikicaka(f): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
lettinggo:
I'm just comparing the comments on twitter to that of Nairaland.

NL is casted, no one takes the forum seriously anymore, at least people with an atom of intelligence, a forum filled with extreme tribal, religious, gender and self hate is that one a forum?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by mungoparks: 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
i have my business i never mind am finish so wizkid abi wizadult business i go come dey mind, lemme just gerrout of these threads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous / Wizkid Performs At The Future Hndrxx Tour Hosted By American Rapper, Future PICS / "Person Go Chop Fine?" - Yemi Alade Tells Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.