Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off (23924 Views)

"Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat / Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by maasoap(m): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Run-off with all that 30,000 police, DSS, Army, LASMA, Boys Scout, Bakassi and Herdsmen, no nah, Adeleke will lose and I will be surprised if he wins.

All those security agents are not here to harass PDP or SDP or any opposition members. Stay tuned to your TV on Saturday and you will see everyone going to the polling booths peacefully and casting their votes for their candidates.
Without the presence of security agents, no election in Nigeria will be peaceful, free and fair.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by BruncleZuma: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
maasoap:

All those security agents are not here to harass PDP or SDP or any opposition members. Stay tuned to your TV on Saturday and you will everyone going to the polling booths peacefully and casting their for their candidates.
Without the presence of security agents, no election in Nigeria will be peaceful, free and fair.

Bruh you mistaking Nigeria with Wakanda... grin grin grin grin

Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by Mostfavoured010(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
Mccullum:

Thanks for speaking for yourself not for all electorates in Osun, your vote will be part of PDP votes but by Sunday morning your doubt will be clear when results will shock you that APC is leading and eventually declared winner.
same way Inec declared APC as the winner in the last senatorial election grin
Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by hebenezher(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
While APC is delivering manifestoes of what they might end up not achieving, PDP is hosting dancing shows in the city.

Adeleke might perform - not because of the fact that he is intelligent, but he already has the money, so no need to loot.

If APC performed badly under Aregbesola, they is no exception that the bad rule will continue...

But how do you explain all these to the civil servant who hasn't heard any of them from the PDP flag bearer?

Wish all contestants luck.
The fact that he's already rich doesn't mean he can't loot.. the rich wants to be richer.
Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by emmangrace: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kwamecron:
Breaking News

I, Akinwunmi Ambode the executive governor of Lagos state after due considerations and consultations, I have decided to suspend my campaign for second term as the executive governor of our great state.
This is done in good faith to put the interests of our great state ahead of our personal ambition and to honour the clarion call for a change of leadership by our great party.
I am committed to the program and manifestos of our great party APC to improve the lives of the people of Lagos state and Nigeria as a whole.

In view of this , I hereby endorse Hon Jide Sanwolu to represent our party for the office of the executive governor of Lagos state.
I thank the leadership of our party at all levels for their supportive role during my term as the executive governor of Lagos state.

God bless Lagos state.

Akinwunmi Ambode.

Executive Governor Of Lagos State.
What a lie!!!
Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by Cajal(m): 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
Charly68:
Aregbe knows those who usually cast the votes and he befriend them from the onset.. The civil servants that are busy making noise on the media don't vote.. All they do is speak grammar all over.. The artisans and market people care less about salary payment.. They saw roads and other things that Aregbe did and also have access to him anytime.. That seals the deal.. Head or tail.. APC wins on Saturday..
...that is what they failed to understand
Osun central...is almost 90%...for APC...that is where.. the highest no of electorates are
Osun east...is aregbe constituency.. 50/50...to.omisore
Osun west..is dancing senator.. 90%...with... Iwo...going the way of sheu/fatai
Run-off..is a possibility
APC.. with slight advantage.....with...vote from..osun east...atakumosas/part of Ife...plus..90%....from..osun..west..
Olounda/Oshogbo.polling units...remain.. the units with highest no of registered voters...AND TO APC...if u understand osun v well
Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by Righteousness89(m): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
[s]
yarimo:
Nothing like run-off, APC will get 90 % of votes cast in any poling unit .

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by emmasege: 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
Charly68:
Aregbe knows those who usually cast the votes and he befriend them from the onset.. The civil servants that are busy making noise on the media don't vote.. All they do is speak grammar all over.. The artisans and market people care less about salary payment.. They saw roads and other things that Aregbe did and also have access to him anytime.. That seals the deal.. Head or tail.. APC wins on Saturday..
The narrative has since changed. Civil servants are much more committed to halting Aregbesola's government elongation through 'Ileri Eko'. You might as well come observe the election on Saturday. You'll be surprised that civil servants and pensioners will come all out and canvass support for our adopted candidate- Otunba Omisore.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by Charly68: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
oxygen247:

I am sorry for your soul
My soul is saved in the Lord,please don't be sorry for me ..we are making analysis here..come forth with cogent analysis ..let's be civilized after all am not a politician

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by BluntBoy(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
emmasege:
The narrative has since changed. Civil servants are much more committed to halting Aregbesola's government elongation through 'Ileri Eko'. You might as well come observe the election on Saturday. You'll be surprised that civil servants and pensioners will come all out and canvass support for our adopted candidate- Otunba Omisore.

No be only Omisore, you will soon hear Inasore.

APC is winning on Saturday.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by stawarts(m): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
BiafranBushBoy:
While APC is delivering manifestoes of what they might end up not achieving, PDP is hosting dancing shows in the city.

Adeleke might perform - not because of the fact that he is intelligent, but he already has the money, so no need to loot.

If APC performed badly under Aregbesola, they is no exception that the bad rule will continue...

But how do you explain all these to the civil servant who hasn't heard any of them from the PDP flag bearer?

Wish all contestants luck.
bros, can you hear yourself...your IQ is low
Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by mechanics(m): 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
Let's cross the bridge first.
Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by mrkia(m): 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
How I wish all Osun State indigens can throw thier hats behind the Candidate of ADP in persons of Mashood Adeoti/ Prof. Adeolu Durotoye.

It could be recalled that Adeoti withdrew from his former political party's Primary hours to the said election citing irregularities and unfaithfulness in the manner at which the party was going about the primary then. He resigned his membership of the party and was eventually given the governorship ticket of the Action Democratic Party ( ADP). Please don't crucify me yet...

It's indisputable fact that bulk of the People of Osun State still have sympathy for the APC over PDP but the problem is that they want to free themselves from the bondage of the jagaban, don't you notice a kind of big confusion here?

Now to put it explicitly Adeoti's candidacy may be the best for the people of osun especially those people who have long been yawning to have someone who :

1. Do not have political godfather to whom the very scarced resources of the state will be given

2. Has optimal governance experiences. It is only Adeoti that has touched almost every political administrative hyrachy among all Contenders having rosed up from being a Councillor at the ward level, Two time chairman of the local government, The Substantive Chairman of the then defunct parties - ACN, AD, AC etc for close to 8 years and finally the Secretary of the state.

3. It's only Adeoti that we know has his son in a close-to-mortgaged Ladoke Akinola Teaching Hospital ( LAUTECH).

Conclusively, Osun People are surely going to enjoy Adeoti / Adeolu if given the mantle of leadership in the State.
Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by Yinka1808: 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
Anyone that will send APC out of Osun is okay
Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by oluwole1211(m): 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
There won't be any run off APC will win

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by philkay(m): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
yarimo:
Nothing like run-off, APC will get 90 % of votes cast in any poling unit .

You analysis is not correct. yes APC has 60 to 70 percent of winning the election but not to the extend of pulling 90% of local government talkless of 90% of votes cast in any poling unit
Re: Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off by tunmedies(m): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Run-off with all that 30,000 police, DSS, Army, LASMA, Boys Scout, Bakassi and Herdsmen, no nah, Adeleke will lose and I will be surprised if he wins.
. U dont have 2 b surprisd becaus he is supprt by majorities. I reside in Osun state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Postpone Edo Election - Police, DSS Advise INEC / Muric Commends Buhari For Declaring June 12 Democracy Day / 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.