Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out (51367 Views)

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by haywire07(m): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
Even if you hate the girl and whatever came out through her, he should at least pretend to have compassion on the little boy
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by StarUp: 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
The Bible says there is a way that seems right to a man(woman inclusive) but the end thereof are that of destruction... When she was busy opening her legs for a "CELEBRITY" she didn't see the rough edges ahead l guess... That's how dumb ladies behave.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by candygist: 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Well my friend, you're not smart at all. . . . Stop acting like u're not bothered

Smart detector . If you like go and be opening your legs like shola grin grin

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by omoadeleye(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
Lol , no wonder, WizKid no get time typing epistles grin

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by verygudbadguy(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
To be honest, I can understand people's frustration on why Wiz isn't doing explanation online. Parenthood is not done online. It is done in reality.

Shola has bad advisers. You don't come online to settle this kinda issue. You will keep refueling it. In her last post, it showed that she is really dying for Wiz's attention. If that is the feeling, she can meet one or two family members of Wiz. Especially mama Ayo. She is also a woman and will understand her plight.

That said, I think Wiz isn't handling the issue well too. Though from the recent post, it also showed that the posts got to him. That's why he requested for the boy to come pay him a visit. It's actually easy to meddle into this kinda parental issue but very tough to experience it.

I pray they settle this offline for good. Especially for Tife's sake.

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
Wizkid is not bound to have any emotional or romantic relationship with the lady and he can't be forced to be her friend. He made it clear that he doesn't want anything to do with her but the kid. She should take responsibility for her action and accept reality.

11 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Oyindidi(f): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
Davido the saint
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by YouareaBITCH(f): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
No defence cuz he obviously has none.

Mumu being supported by blind fans
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by candygist: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
Metuh:
Irresponsible kid and a role model to dropouts and immature boys like Aeroforced1. grin

This Wizkid needs to be seriously dealt with aswear. Was he blind when he impregnated this girl?

What happened to condom? The girl self should have flushed the idiot sperm before it turned to a foetus. undecided

What was she also thinking when she decided to spread her legs like a rumour

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by lalax(m): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
Na ur family joor
u no owe anybody any explanation

so many of them here home dey worst

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by DidierDrogba: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
wen u wia fukking a boy u no kn
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by ngadaAwo: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
mr man you're not smart you're a dumb asss
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by cosby02(m): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:
Dear Shola, it time to move on.
You've called this guy out over and over again but nothing seems to change. He doesn't give a damn about u. I really don't know why you don't want to pick up the pieces of your life and bunk him as well.
Not every single mum will require the presence of the baby dad to be successful.
If only you ignored him as early as possible, you probably would have been doing far better, and maybe met a man or husband that will love and support you sef.
U know Wizkid is a deadbeat, but every time you're fighting for his attention, calling him out, wasting so much time on that. Why don't you give Wizkid a break to grow, while you move on with your life.
Just have it in mind that your sacrifices are for the kid
I hope she will read and comprehend this piece.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by moderatedguy: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
Metuh:
Irresponsible kid and a role model to dropouts and immature boys like Aeroforced1. grin

This Wizkid needs to be seriously dealt with aswear. Was he blind when he impregnated this girl?

What happened to condom? The girl self should have flushed the idiot sperm before it turned to a foetus. undecided
She Tot she had hit a goldmine.I believe Wizkid didn't really love her enough.He is still angry she got pregnant for him.....I know that feeling Na.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Chiscomax(m): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
ikezuora4689:
oga wizkid didn't abandon the child..in her message she post online she said it clear that wizkid do buy stuff for the kid..and even spend time with him.....the mama pain is that wizkid isn't giving her much attention unlike his second baby mama..she nw came out playing the Victim..Omo forget all this girls wey full town wey they find person wey they go tag their life on... imagine one girl telling me ... Victor lets stop using condom...I can't get pregnant..I can take care of myself...abi na the other one wey use needle pinch all my condoms for house...hoes every where...am out
..... shocked
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by ojinime(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
undecided

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
aro1:
i dnt in anyway support hw wizkid is treatin ds lady,he wuld av at least be friendly nd receptive cos of his child
Is friendship by force? He said he doesn't want to be her friend, why can't people respect his decision?

His only business with her is the kid and I think she should accept reality.

6 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by candygist: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Any man born of a woman way support wizkid is worst than buhari and recession put together... For the sake of the kid let him pretend that he care.

When that guy grow he go remember all this by that time Zion mama go carry Zion run from Nigeria ....

Wizkid is indeed a deadbeat cow

THE RAIN THAT WIZKID WANTS TO DRAW WILL BE SO ACIDIC LIKE THE IMO RAIN THAT DESTROYED THE ROADS AND STRUCTURES, WILL END UP DESTROYING HIS CAREER

Learn to always mind your business . You where not there when wizkid was fuckiiiiiiiiingggg the lady na. Who tell are make she go fuuuuucccccckkkkkkk. If wizkid was poor would she open her legs for wizkid to get her preg

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by NinaArsenal(f): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
If those kids grow up without him participating in their lives one way or the other, believe me they will hate and speak Ill of him.
Wizkid grow up and be a responsible father to your children.
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by whytepawn1(m): 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
neolboy:
Explain yourself and stop being a child

Someone actually predicted this
he owes no one an explanation... to be candid he is been matured in the way he is handling all these issues. responding on social media would have even made him look childish.

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
O my Nigerian youths and brothers. What must we do to come out of all these stagnations? Let's unite and fight for liberation. Look at how we are fighting ourselves without making headway. Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa,South south,Middle belt youths, let's unite and fight these politicians or advocate to disintegrate. I have an idea 1. Let's massively protest nationally (all states) but before then, let's form a united forum, movement all states in order to make it a success or 2.Let all Nigerian youths boycott/avoid next year general elections or 3. Let us protect our votes during and after elections. Fear is a killer itself. We must do something to move forward. I have suggested, it will be wise to proffer solutions too instead of criticisms. Arewa youths, Niger delta youths, Middle belt youths, Igbo youths, Oduduwa youths,etc The time to decide is at hand. Forward ever, No more stagnations. Subsequently, mood of operations/actualisations should be communicated.
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by ngadaAwo: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
Wizkid is not bound to have any emotional or romantic relationship with the lady and he can't be forced to be her friend. He made it clear that he doesn't want anything to do with her but the kid. She should take responsibility for her action and accept reality.
[/s]

mr man shatap don't talk that others are talking

we're talking about wizkid ignoring the fatherly responsibility he owes to his son and you're talking Nonsense.

can't he learn from davido?
davido is happily together with Chioma but still sees to the needs of his daughter financially and emotionally which wizkid failed to do hence the drama.

guy no dey reason like agbero
face udom wey you know cheesy
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by ngadaAwo: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
[s]
candygist:

Learn to always mind your business . You where not there when wizkid was fuckiiiiiiiiingggg the lady na. Who tell are make she go fuuuuucccccckkkkkkk. If wizkid was poor would she open her legs for wizkid to get her preg
[/s]
trash trash trash
since he get mind fork he should man up for responsibility for his kid

Stop all these blind fans stuff
i don't support bad thing
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
Shola the hungry gal, staying in house of N1.8m, why not got to gbagada and pay 700k. u need car , y not tell ya papa. eleribu gal

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
since he get mind fork he should man up for responsibility for his kid

Stop all these blind fans stuff
i don't support bad thing
y Tania no get belle or Chioma too they are smart
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by meobizy(f): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
The reply pepper me sef talk less of the girl. This guy knows how to kill any form of disobedience before it gets out of hand. See the way he handled Linda Ikeji's matter na, he wrecked the old spinster.

The girl should find something better to do than try to disturb his existence. If she had a job she won't have all this time to fool herself online.

The only reason I visit this dead forum is for the entertainment news. If this place focused only on politics I would have long disappeared. Everytime I see news politics-centred I act blind and click the nearest celebrity topic.
I know very well most posters on this forum feel the same way, they are only ashamed to admit it.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by ngadaAwo: 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Is friendship by force? He said he doesn't want to be her friend, why can't people respect his decision?

His only business with her is the kid and I think she should accept reality.
can't you get it
wizkid does not care for his kid just because he hates the lady

we're talking about the kid here not the lady

beside why will you bang someone you detest so much
shows stupidity

i blame those useless fans of his over hyping him to the rank of fela when in reality he can't even untie fela shoes hence he thinks he's living fela's life
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Alexrayz(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
iamsea:
But whats so hard in taking good care of ur child(if u dont want to take care of d mother of the child) if uve got money The mother complained of needing a car, buy her a 1m car, be sending her 50k every month for d upkeep of the child nd be paying d kid's sch fees till he's able to start fending for himself(he can tell d one abroad to come to naija if he doesnt have 2000dols to be giving every month) .. All these wunt cost more than 25m for each of d kids(which i know wiz can afford) b4 those boys are old enough to be on their own.. What's so hard in these Abi dem swear for wiz ni.

Wait o pls are d kids going to a public sch or u saw it on tv that they starving just because he isn't spending on her taking her to Atlanta or did not but house in UK for her that justify suffering or in dat chat did he refuse to see his son or pay hospital bill wen it come to lady most of the time we use emotion instead of d head of she was so perfect why did he leave her pls though not saying wizkid is a saint but common we should stop d judgement

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Goldmaxx(f): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
ikezuora4689:
oga wizkid didn't abandon the child..in her message she post online she said it clear that wizkid do buy stuff for the kid..and even spend time with him.....the mama pain is that wizkid isn't giving her much attention unlike his second baby mama..she nw came out playing the Victim..Omo forget all this girls wey full town wey they find person wey they go tag their life on... imagine one girl telling me ... Victor lets stop using condom...I can't get pregnant..I can take care of myself...abi na the other one wey use needle pinch all my condoms for house...hoes every where...am out
see your face like fufu
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by ngadaAwo: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
[s]
yeyerolling:
y Tania no get belle or Chioma too they are smart
[/s]
ok you mean he should not take care of his seed

you fans are horrible

you guys makes these bastards feel that rubbish life is normal
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Hcqmela: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Any man born of a woman way support wizkid is worst than buhari and recession put together... For the sake of the kid let him pretend that he care.

When that guy grow he go remember all this by that time Zion mama go carry Zion run from Nigeria ....

THE RAIN THAT WIZKID WANTS TO DRAW WILL BE SO ACIDIC LIKE THE IMO RAIN THAT DESTROYED THE ROADS AND STRUCTURES, WILL END UP DESTROYING HIS CAREER
grin
CROWNWEALTH019:

LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby / Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' / Nadia Buari, Her Baby Daddy & Their Twins Step Out For Father’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.