Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures (4976 Views)

Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) / Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola / "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by Metuh: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Do you have proof that they haven't been paid?

Your village nko? Are they paying full 18k salary and can you show us the infrastructures in your backward ipob village or do you want me to post it for you to make you cry?
This is as at 30th of August, it's a known fact no wonder he was nicknamed Aregbegbese grin

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/osun-workers-down-tools-over-unpaid-salaries/
Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by deomelo: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
[s]
Sharpshooota:
Paid miscreants looking for their fellow zombies to deceive....

Only a fool fails to see propaganda on sighting it..

Osun workers are committing suicide on a daily basis because of the Evil broom...

The wind of real change beckons on Osun come Saturday... Operation Free osun activated
[/s]

Osun has the lowest Poverty Index level- Statistician General

The Statistician - General of the Federation, Dr. Yemi Kale, has reiterated that Osun State remained the lowest in poverty index level.

This is even as the Chairman, Osun State House of Assembly Committee on Information, Mr. Olatunbosun Oyintiloye, has been adjudged the most outstanding lawmaker in Nigeria by the Patriots in Leadership and Service.

According to a statement signed by Oyintiloye on Sunday, the Statistician General stated this at the ceremony where he ( Oyintiloye ) was conferred with the award in Abuja.

The statistician -general, who was represented at the ceremony by a Director in the NBS, Mr . Isiaka Olanrewaju, said some people thought that Osun was not doing well in poverty reduction but the report on the analysis and the indicators had proved otherwise

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/260627/osun-has-the-lowest-poverty-index-level-statistician-genera.html

Osun has the lowest Poverty rate in Nigeria

The fact that they are hungry and committing suicide in your village doesn't mean they are doing same in Osun state
Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by TundeBricklayer: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
And this the rubbish he borrowed so much to construct grin cheesy

Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by 99miles(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
mediocrity!
Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by Butterflyleo: 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
Metuh:

Infrastructure with brown roofs everywhere and hunger is killing the people that will use the infrastructure. Use your sense bros.

Hunger may be killing people in your village and your state but not so in Osun.

Your village also has its fair share of brown roofs. After all, most of the private or even commercial buildings in your state in the east were built long ago using roofing sheets that are prone to rust.

Brown roofs is not a sign of poverty. Negative state of mind is a sign or poverty and because you have a negative state of mind, this is why you have poverty all around you because it is all you see

1 Like

Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by deomelo: 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
[s]
Metuh:

This is as at 30th of August, it's a known fact no wonder he was nicknamed Aregbegbese

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/osun-workers-down-tools-over-unpaid-salaries/
[/s]

Osun begins payment of salary arrears

Published September 14, 2018

https://punchng.com/osun-begins-payment-of-salary-arrears-pensions-with-n19-8bn/

Ignorant and unintelligent ipob peddling old news.

[b]Anambra workers demand full implementation

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

In Anambra State, immediate past government of Peter Obi, instead of implementing the N18.000 minimum wage, just added N10,000 and just recently, the incumbent governor merely effected a15 percent increment to the workers’ salaries which still fell short of the N18.000 minimum wage.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/minimum-wage-governors-discriminate-against-lg-workers-teachers/

Your backward stone age ipob village is too poor to even pay full 18 salary.

Poor ipob losers...

1 Like

Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by TundeBricklayer: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Osun has the lowest Poverty rate in Nigeria

The fact that they are hungry and committing suicide in your village doesn't mean they are doing same in Osun state

This a state where poverty is low with clear evidence not your brown roof state, Please I need these type of pics of Oshogbo, Oshogbo became capital the same year with Awka Anambra state capital, mind you Awka is third major city in Anambra after Onitsha metro and Nnewi grin grin

This is clear evidence of low poverty, not sitting in mud house in Oshogbo drinking Ijebu garri and shouting low poverty cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by Metuh: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Hunger may be killing people in your village and your state but not so in Osun.

Your village also has its fair share of brown roofs. After all, most of the private or even commercial buildings in your state in the east were built long ago using roofing sheets that are prone to rust.

Brown roofs is not a sign of poverty. Negative state of mind is a sign or poverty and because you have a negative state of mind, this is why you have poverty all around you because it is all you see
This is coming from someone who doesnt even know his ancestral home. grin

I know you have been programmed to call everyone who disagrees with your opinion an Easterner but then, it's your cross carry it. grin

1 Like

Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by Metuh: 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

[b]

Poor ipob losers...
Olodo they started paying half salaries of 4 months out of 24months because election is near.

I know your conscience is telling you the right thing to do but the Hunger worrying you is saying otherwise. grin
Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by Butterflyleo: 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
Metuh:

This is coming from someone who doesnt even know his ancestral home. grin

I know you have been programmed to call everyone who disagrees with your opinion an Easterner but then, it's your cross carry it. grin

This is coming from someone who does not know I am from Ekiti state. A little check would have revealed this to you rather than mouthing off ignorantly as you so often do..

But then your ignorance is your cross...carry it

I am proud to declare where I am from and also proud that I took part in removing a PDP failure such as Fayose from my state.

You should be proud enough to declare your state unless you are ashamed of linking it to the drug mule epidermic that is rushing out from there to develop other countries
Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by TundeBricklayer: 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

[b]

Poor ipob losers...

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/20/nlc-threatens-disgrace-10-governors-owing-salaries/

The president also listed Osun, Ebonyi, Zamfara and Abia among those still owing salaries and have not implemented the 2011 national minimum wage for workers.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by Metuh: 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This is coming from someone who does not know I am from Ekiti state. A little check would have revealed this to you rather than mouthing off ignorantly as you so often do..

Today you are from Ekiti, tomorrow you are from Osun. grin. Confused buhari supporter.

I bet you don't even know anywhere in Ekiti, na ur type dey use left hand point una family house. grin
Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by Butterflyleo: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
Metuh:

Today you are from Ekiti, tomorrow you are from Osun. grin. Confused buhari supporter.

I bet you don't even know anywhere in Ekiti, na ur type dey use left hand point una family house. grin

I am going to Osun AS A MONITOR and not a voter. Mumu

Right from the day the results for my state was announced and Fayose removed I declared that I would be in Osun for their elections as a monitor.

I simply reiterated it today

1 Like

Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by Metuh: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I am proud to declare where I am from and also proud that I took part in removing a PDP failure such as Fayose from my state.

You should be proud enough to declare your state unless you are ashamed of linking it to the drug mule epidermic that is rushing out from there to develop other countries
At least no one is forced to buy the drugs unlike your people that forcefully mine people skulls for a living.

Your Ekiti and Osun Igr is from exporting mined skulls. hahahahhahh
Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by Butterflyleo: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
Metuh:

At least no one is forced to buy the drugs unlike your people that forcefully mine people skulls for a living.

Your Ekiti and Osun Igr is from exporting mined skulls. hahahahhahh

Good you admitted your illicit drug trade menace all over the world.

Thank you for that admission and for admitting you are from the east despite first trying to deny it.
Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by Metuh: 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I am going to Osun AS A MONITOR and not a voter. Mumu

Right from the day the results for my state was announced and Fayose removed I declared that I would be in Osun for their elections as a monitor.

I simply reiterated it today
Which type of MONITOR? The lizard specie? Oniro oshi

The highest position u can get to is just defending apc on nairaland. That's the highest. grin
Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by Metuh: 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Good you admitted your illicit drug trade menace all over the world.

Thank you for that admission and for admitting you are from the east despite first trying to deny it.

Who is denying and agreeing? Is this one well like this bayi

You accused Igbos of drug business and I told you it's better than the skull mining business that you are into.

I know complex words like this are too big for you to comprehend tho. grin
Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by Butterflyleo: 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
Metuh:

Which type of MONITOR? The lizard specie? Oniro oshi

The highest position u can get to is just defending apc on nairaland. That's the highest. grin

Lmao wait till Saturday and watch the thread I will open covering the elections that's when you will know that I mean anything I say.

I am not like you who is relegated to being a 15k a month lackey for PDP

I began my support for PMB back in 2015 under no coercion or inducement and have steadily grown a network of patriotic supporters scattered in most states of Nigeria and where I cannot go, one of my people cover that state if they are close.

I work and run my biz in Ogun state so I am next door to Osun and will be there live
Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by TundeBricklayer: 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
We don't care who win election in your backward state, your people are the one suffering not Anambarians

Below Pictures of Oshogbo that became capital same year with Awka grin grin cheesy

Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by yorubakid: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
Butterflyleo:

[s]This is coming from someone who does not know I am from Ekiti state. A little check would have revealed this to you rather than mouthing off ignorantly as you so often do..

You should be proud enough to declare your state unless you are ashamed of linking it to the drug mule epidermic that is rushing out from there to develop other countries[/s]
What are Yoruba youths turning into, just this year alone four major bank robberies have happened in Yoruba states with two in ekiti state..If is not internet scam, it will be skull mining/ritual and if it's not that one it will be robberies.You be should be worried about how Yoruba youths are turning the waste into wild waste and not wasting your
time on the internet defending failures you people elect as leaders like aregbe and tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by TundeBricklayer: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
Pictures of Oshogbo that became capital same year with Awka grin grin cheesy

Backward state grin cheesy

Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by Metuh: 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao wait till Saturday and watch the thread I will open covering the elections that's when you will know that I mean anything I say.

I am not like you who is relegated to being a 15k a month lackey for PDP

I began my support for PMB back in 2015 under no coercion or inducement and have steadily grown a network of patriotic supporters scattered in most states of Nigeria and where I cannot go, one of my people cover that state if they are close.

I work and run my biz in Ogun state so I am next door to Osun and will be there live
I talk am, from Ekiti to Osun then enter skull mining mood in Ogun state. grin

Bro leave South West and travel around the country maybe your sense of reasoning can improve. Maybe your hatred towards other tribes can reduce.

They cant give birth to you in Ogun and you want to remain there. Go to Anambra, IMO, Abia, Ebonyi and Enugu to see new things.

2 Likes

Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by TundeBricklayer: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
Metuh:

Bro leave South West and travel around the country maybe your sense of reasoning can improve. Maybe your hatred towards other tribes can reduce.

They cant give birth to you in Ogun and you want to remain there. Go to Anambra, IMO, Abia, Ebonyi and Enugu to see new things.

He is one of those villagers behaving riotously on the picture below cheesy grin grin cheesy

Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by Butterflyleo: 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
Metuh:

No need for your ignorance. I have been to a lot of States and even outside the shores of Nigeria A LOT.

How do you think I was able to create a network of supporters in most states if I have not been there myself? cheesy

Do you see why I say wailers talk before they think?

I was in Rivers state just last month in Opobo Nkoro with my team in Rivers and Saturday I will personally be in Osun with my team there too.

You can wail all you want but I have physically visited so many States in Nigeria and this period of elections would see me travelling a lot as I embark on more visits to more States again.

You go wail tire
Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by deomelo: 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by deomelo: 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by deomelo: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by deomelo: 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by TundeBricklayer: 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
deomelo:
[img]htt

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by Butterflyleo: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
The PDP years in Osun were years of rot and decay. Compared to the APC years, Osun is shining in beauty and growth once again
Re: The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures by deomelo: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
deomelllo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536748_br_jpegc8117c630082344e94d7be0bf2d0edc6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

Onitsha, World's Dirtiest City

Approaching Okpoko market through thick smog on the back of an okada (motorcycle taxi), the natural reaction is to cover your nose to protect yourself from the dust storm – but the effort is futile.

When a lorry zooms past, kicking up yet another red cloud of dirt, a trader turns the head of a sleeping toddler away from the road, a protective act that is as poignant as it is pointless.

This is a typical day in the southern Nigerian port city of Onitsha – which last year gained notoriety when it was ranked the worst city in the world for the staggering levels of PM10 particulate matter in its air.

Onitsha’s mean annual concentration was recorded at 594 micrograms per cubic metre by the World Health Organization – massively exceeding the WHO’s annual guideline limit for PM10s of 20μg/m3.

PM10 refers to coarse dust particles between 10 and 2.5 micrometres in diameter, while PM2.5s are even finer and more dangerous when inhaled, settling deep in a person’s lungs. Sources of both include dust storms, gases emitted by vehicles, all types of combustion, and industrial activities such as cement manufacturing, construction, mining and smelting. Onitsha scores highly on most of the above – as do other rapidly growing Nigerian cities such as Kaduna, Aba and Umuahia, all of which also featured in the WHO’s 20 worst offenders for PM10s.

In Onitsha’s very busy Okpoko market, my air quality monitor registers 140 for PM10s and 70 for PM2.5s – all way over recommended healthy levels, but still nothing compared to the readings triggered in other parts of this densely populated commercial and industrial hub.

The entire vicinity of the market is perpetually dusty, as wood-sellers saw lumber into different shapes and sizes. The air here is made worse by all the fine sand particles that fly off the back of trucks as they visit one of the many dredging companies on the bank of the River Niger, just behind the wood market.

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2017/feb/13/polluted-onitsha-nigeria-perpetual-dust-city-world-worst-air

^^^^^^^^ that's what the UN said about your dirty and stinking village..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari / Funny Comp: How Peter Obi Government will look like (pictures) / Jonathan's Independence Day Speech Video Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.