Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,989 members, 7,803,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT - Technology Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT (31329 Views)

Please Don’t Buy The MTN Lumos Solar System Until You Read My Review / A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity / Please Help, I Want To Buy Mtn Lumos Solar Power(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 7:00am On Apr 28, 2019
Better life
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 7:23am On Apr 29, 2019
Solar generator
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 7:07am On Apr 30, 2019
Better
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by Cutezt(m): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
This guy is truly very heartless and useless, I was hoping to buy from him but after seeing all the sad testimonies, which he has failed to address or debunk, I have taken it upon myself to come warn everyone on every single page of this thread henceforth.

Useless thing.

3 Likes

Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 7:07am On May 01, 2019
In stock
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 8:29am On May 02, 2019
mtn lumos
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by 2fine2fast(m): 2:04am On May 03, 2019
Buy from this guy at your own risk. I swear on my life that you will ever regret dealing with this guy. He should come and swear with his life to the contrary.
You need a solar set up... Please patronize established companies and brands like Nexgen and co. There are lots of them now.. Just Google.

Companies that have names to protect, as for this one...na confirm fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by Horlaarsco: 2:15am On May 03, 2019
2fine2fast:
Buy from this guy at your own risk. I swear on my life that you will ever regret dealing with this guy. He should come and swear with his life to the contrary.
You need a solar set up... Please patronize established companies and brands like Nexgen and co. There are lots of them now.. Just Google.

did you buy from him and didnt get it.. you self will meet someone that will come and spoil your business
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by 2fine2fast(m): 3:18am On May 03, 2019
Horlaarsco:

did you buy from him and didnt get it.. you self will meet someone that will come and spoil your business

Go and read previous posts. I know it's the same guy under another moniker, if truly is the same person... Yahweh will destroy whichever of us is the cheat. If not and you just put your useless mouth, may you be cheated all your life like this scam guy did to me. May you be unfortunate in your life.
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by Horlaarsco: 10:27am On May 03, 2019
2fine2fast:

Go and read previous posts. I know it's the same guy under another moniker, if truly is the same person... Yahweh will destroy whichever of us is the cheat. If not and you just put your useless mouth, may you be cheated all your life like this scam guy did to me. May you be unfortunate in your life.

K
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 7:36am On May 24, 2019
in stock
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 8:03am On May 27, 2019
A good alternative
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 9:29am On May 28, 2019
in stock
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 10:57am On May 29, 2019
in stock,buy now
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
available
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by bonetalk(m): 5:48am On Jun 10, 2019
surrogatesng:
available
Hi man, but why aren't you replying to the allegation?

1 Like

Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by Cutezt(m): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2019
bonetalk:

Because he is a criminal and he can't deny it.

1 Like

Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
Cutezt:

Because he is a criminal and he can't deny it.
the guy didn't know even we readers interested in solar have given up on his product due to bad repetition. Who will deal with some one who fail to address all allegation level against him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
bonetalk:

I am selling a product with a verifiable address.I have never collected money from anyone without delivering product.
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by floridam(m): 7:55am On Jun 21, 2019
2fine2fast:

@2fine2fast, which one are you now using and whats the reliability.
I also wanted to buy from this surrogateng guy but i will never dare try it going by your experience.
Where can i get this MTN lumos solar fast. It's not available in MTN Ifo office.
They keep saying they will get back to us and its about a month now.
Running out of patience already.
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
surrogatesng:

I am selling a product with a verifiable address.I have never collected money from anyone without delivering product.
but their should be a way to come out and defend yourself, those people mentioning might have lost but they have nothing else to ose further but have good will to protect and they have run your chances here
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
floridam:

I also wanted to buy from this surrogateng guy but i will never dare try it going by your experience.
Where can i get this MTN lumos solar fast. It's not available in MTN Ifo office.
star time promise a better offer but it hasn't arrive Nigeria yet with expecting it to arrive between July and august
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by Zendizel(m): 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
floridam:

call this number : 09062471209 he'll help you with the system
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 7:39am On Jun 24, 2019
in stock
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
A better alternative
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by 2fine2fast(m): 5:54am On Jun 25, 2019
surrogatesng:

You collect money and deliver poo.
The over 100,000 naira solar system I bought from you powers only one LED bulb overnight without full brightness. It’s just the same as buying all these solar torch from aboki. In short, I wasted my hard earned money on your useless product and I will only be wicked to recommend anyone else to you.

Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by 2fine2fast(m): 6:05am On Jun 25, 2019
floridam:

Hello boss, I have not bought another one because I spend by budget and I already wasted that part of our family budget on the Solar rubbish from this guy. I’m using my generator now and thank God my baby has grown past the stage of waking up all through the night.
In Ibadan here we have very big reputable companies like Nexgen, Luminous, etc. Don’t know about Lagos, but you can always search online, sure there will be lotta them.
Cheers.
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2019
in stock
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2019
in stock.......
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2019
in stock
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Buy yours today
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
xXxxx

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Remote Control Operated Generators For As Low As N115,000! / Plastic I.D Card Printer Sales And Consumable Zebra Authorized Partner In Lagos / Cheapest Mtn& Etisalat Browsing Data 4ur Android,z10,q10,tabs etc-08186433781

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.