Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT - Technology Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT (31362 Views)

Please Don’t Buy The MTN Lumos Solar System Until You Read My Review / A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity / Please Help, I Want To Buy Mtn Lumos Solar Power(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 7:04am On Mar 05, 2019
Buy me today
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 9:47am On Mar 06, 2019
Buy yours today
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 8:09am On Mar 07, 2019
Better
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 9:01am On Mar 08, 2019
For sale
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
Happy Election
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 9:10am On Mar 10, 2019
Great product
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 9:23am On Mar 11, 2019
better value
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 8:28am On Mar 14, 2019
In stock
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 8:02am On Mar 15, 2019
In stock buy now
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
in stock
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by Am4obama(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2019
I need the solar system and I wish to pay by installment for 10months... I won't default we can have agreement on this flexible method of payment so as the money can be charged directly from my monthly salary.
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
Call me
Am4obama:
I need the solar system and I wish to pay by installment for 10months... I won't default we can have agreement on this flexible method of payment so as the money can be charged directly from my monthly salary.
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 9:16am On Mar 25, 2019
Buy yours
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by 2fine2fast(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2019
This guy is a fraud.
His solar power system is exactly opposite of what he stated.

Patronize him at your own peril.
If you have money to waste just patronize him.

He has taught me not to trust businesses and transactions online.
I am in the process of serving him the exact way he served me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by 2fine2fast(m): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2019
Am4obama:

This guy is a fraud.

I am in the process of serving me the exact way he served me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by Am4obama(m): 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
Thanks for the information, but i'd love you to give details of what transpired. Thanks

2fine2fast:

This guy is a fraud.

I am in the process of serving me the exact way he served me.

Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by 2fine2fast(m): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
I was outside the country when I saw this guy on Nairaland. I planned to buy the Mtn Lumos for my wife as we just gave birth to a baby and we needed light at night to care for the baby while crying at night and all those baby runs. I settled for that instead of a generator because of the noise.

So I explained to this guy and he said truly his stuff was better than Lumos. I asked about the guaranty of the product and he gave me one year. In October I sent him the money and paid for transportation and installation for him to go to Ibadan to fix for my wife and the new born baby.

By November less than a month my wife complained that the stuff had started malfunctioning. I told him and he said it was not charging enough. My wife was just using the 150 watt system to power two led bulbs and charge her two phones. She complained that when she puts it on by 6pm after charging the whole day..it goes off before 11. Just 2 Led bulbs!

I was always relaying the complaints to him and that the stuff is not even useful for my baby that I made it for.

I got home November ending and by then it was lasting 2/ 3 hours. After much calls and text he agreed that I send it to Lagos that he will fix it. I did in the first week of January, ever since then it's has been one lie or the other. At a point he will block my line and ignore my texts even though he is online. It's 12 weeks now after I sent it to him and he has not returned it. Don't mind my long story but I feel really cheated and I have told him I'm gonna deal with him the same way he dealt with him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by bigdot1759(m): 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
2fine2fast:
I was outside the country when I saw this guy on Nairaland. I planned to buy the Mtn Lumos for my wife as we just gave birth to a baby and we needed light at night to care for the baby while crying at night and all those baby runs. I settled for that instead of a generator because of the noise.

So I explained to this guy and he said truly his stuff was better than Lumos. I asked about the guaranty of the product and he gave me one year. In October I sent him the money and paid for transportation and installation for him to go to Ibadan to fix for my wife and the new born baby.

By November less than a month my wife complained that the stuff had started malfunctioning. I told him and he said it was not charging enough. My wife was just using the 150 watt system to power two led bulbs and charge her two phones. She complained that when she puts it on by 6pm after charging the whole day..it goes off before 11. Just 2 Led bulbs!

I was always relaying the complaints to him and that the stuff is not even useful for my baby that I made it for.

I got home November ending and by then it was lasting 2/ 3 hours. After much calls and text he agreed that I send it to Lagos that he will fix it. I did in the first week of January, ever since then it's has been one lie or the other. At a point he will block my line and ignore my texts even though he is online. It's 12 weeks now after I sent it to him and he has not returned it. Don't mind my long story but I feel really cheated and I have told him I'm gonna deal with him the same way he dealt with him.
you're rite sir, but what i noticed here's that the man failed to let u know that the capacity of the solar panel amd the battery can't take more than that hours of operation.
To be sincere that battery is way too low the battery should be nothing less than 2* 200hams then like 2* 200wats solar panels.
That can still last u if fully charged for 9 - 11hours
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by 2fine2fast(m): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
bigdot1759:
you're rite sir, but what i noticed here's that the man failed to let u know that the capacity of the solar panel amd the battery can't take more than that hours of operation.
To be sincere that battery is way too low the battery should be nothing less than 2* 200hams then like 2* 200wats solar panels.
That can still last u if fully charged for 9 - 11hours

Bro, I paid almost 120,000 naira for a set up that power two LED bulbs for 2-3 hours? Haba, no TV no fan , no laptop..
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by bigdot1759(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
2fine2fast:

Bro, I paid almost 120,000 naira for a set up that power two LED bulbs for 2-3 hours? Haba, no TV no fan , no laptop..
hmmmm that's way too bad
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by bigdot1759(m): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
He's a pure scammer
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by Am4obama(m): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
Oga Solar! Come over and explain your own side. Or we kick your ass out here by reporting you to Seun.
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by shellliver: 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
Am4obama:
Oga Solar! Come over and explain your own side. Or we kick your ass out here by reporting you to Seun.

I have 3kw 48v inverter for sale.
See link below:::

https://www.nairaland.com/5109401/cotek-3000w-48v-pure-sine

I can link you up to get batteries
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2019
in stock
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 10:08am On Apr 21, 2019
Happy Easter
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 8:35am On Apr 22, 2019
Better life
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by bodee(m): 2:16am On Apr 23, 2019
surrogatesng:
Better life
Sir, you didn't reply to those allegations above!

1 Like

Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 8:24am On Apr 23, 2019
Available
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 10:37am On Apr 24, 2019
Alternative
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 7:28am On Apr 25, 2019
Best
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 8:18am On Apr 26, 2019
A good alternative
Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by surrogatesng: 8:34am On Apr 27, 2019
Better life for everyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Remote Control Operated Generators For As Low As N115,000! / Plastic I.D Card Printer Sales And Consumable Zebra Authorized Partner In Lagos / Cheapest Mtn& Etisalat Browsing Data 4ur Android,z10,q10,tabs etc-08186433781

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.