Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,782 members, 7,798,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

How To Send WAEC Results To WES - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Send WAEC Results To WES (110640 Views)

NTI Transcript To WES / If You Want To Send Waec Scratch Card And School Certificate To Wes. Get In Here / Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Best201195(m): 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
Sheq:
thats why you want to add 100naira...we nigerians sha...no wahala bro.. if i can afford it or fi d someone i will get back to u

Alright sha.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by SwitBEsther: 9:58am On Jan 28, 2019
Django1988:
Please, Is there anyone in kaduna that wants to send scratch card to WES, pls let's linked up and send together to reduce cost.

please where can I get WAEC scratch card in Kaduna
Thank you
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by oluwaahmed: 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
Pls where can I get scratch card in PHC
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Kobaro(m): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
igwemesh:

Affidavit is Ok .l did mine on Friday last week..it only took my about 30 mins at waec office ..though i already had all requirements which are,

1. Waec online result
2. Court Affidavit stating that you are tho owner of the result , Wes reference number must be written on the afficavit
3 2 envelops
4. 20k...10 for waec processing , 10k for Courier

You dont really need the letter of attestation if you are using affidavit ..

Hello Igwe, may your dynasty reign forever. Many thanks for this information you have provided. I already planned to make a trip next week from Abuja to Lagos (WAEC Yaba office) to submit mine and a friend's documents for the confirmation of results to WES -- pretty good thing I have come across your post right before that happens.

My question is -- since I already have an issued court affidavit (without printing WES reference number on it), is it alright to hand-write the reference number on the document? Or must I go back to the court to redo the affidavit and have them include the reference number in the printed information contained in the document? How was yours done please?

Thanks for your time, sire.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Kobaro(m): 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
igwemesh:

Affidavit is Ok .l did mine on Friday last week..it only took my about 30 mins at waec office ..though i already had all requirements which are,

1. Waec online result
2. Court Affidavit stating that you are tho owner of the result , Wes reference number must be written on the afficavit
3 2 envelops
4. 20k...10 for waec processing , 10k for Courier

You dont really need the letter of attestation if you are using affidavit ..

Igwe, may your dynasty reign forever.

You're literally full of good news man... you mean you spent ONLY 30 mins at WAEC office and they ACTUALLY had your package ready to ship off to WES in that time?! I'm both surprised and excited. I have basically just two days to be away from work (in Abuja) in order to travel to Lagos for this confirmation of results thing (I personally do not want to send someone else). Do you think I would be as lucky as you to finish up the procedure in that short time? [N.B. - I have all the requirements except maybe the part where my WES reference number was not printed in my court affidavit.

Kind regards.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Kobaro(m): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
RoastedCorn:

How much does WES collect for WAEC Evaluation?

I do not really understand this question but if it is what I think you're asking then kindly be informed that WES does not "charge for WAEC Evaluation". Rather, there is a CAD 220 fee for the ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) which they process on your behalf and one of the specific requirements for Nigerian university graduates happen to be this WAEC confirmation of WASSC results. Unfortunately, WAEC is charging us another NGN 10k for that, Lol.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Kobaro(m): 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
canadabyfire:
My candidate was at WAEC office at YABA, Lagos.....the process is simple but, with some amount of cash to part with

1. Official processing payment to WAEC, for processing result confirmation for international purpose is 10,000naira.
2. Officials at this office would also charge 10,000naira for courier service.
3.WES insist on sending scratch card, this scratch is currently sold by saboteurs outside WAEC office for 2,000naira as it is currently unable at WAEC office. There are indications that the price of the scratch card would go up as the demand increases....there are speculation on artificial scarcity.
4. There is an arrogant typist, directly opposite WAEC's office that processes the sworn affidavit for 4,000naira as at January, 2019. Months before now she was priced at 2,000naira...... however, if you are patient and have sufficient time, this affidavit can be done for less than 500naira at the court at Sabo yaba......(the business Centre opposite the court types the document for 150naira, you take the typed document into the court for seal....which is 250naira only) Keke maruwa to and from WAEC office to court at Sabo is 100naira........well if you are unaware of this, some bigots at the court would request payment of 1,500naira.
5. Price of 2 envelopes is 100naira
6. 2 passport photograph.
7. In case you run out of cash, there is First Bank brand adjacent to WAEC office.
8. Result confirmation is done by WAEC between 9am and 1pm.......try get there on time.......Friday is usually crowded.
9. Courier lady, mentioned that the tracking number would be sent to your mobile phone after 2 weeks.

Best Wishes........

Just imagine that... sending tracking number AFTER two weeks. Is the parcel not supposed to have been delivered way before that time?! Wow, Nigeria. SMH.

1 Like

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Msdeola1: 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
Please can the attestation and affidavit be done on my behalf? This is because i am not in the country and i need to send my WAEC to WES
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Kobaro(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
mrjojo:
Damn, thank Goodness I did mine early before all this Waec wahala o, where i for start. Goodluck guys

Lol yeah, congrats buddy, I learned WES only began to request WAEC confirmation of results in October, 2018.
Lucky you to have missed that.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Kobaro(m): 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
Msdeola1:
Please can the attestation and affidavit be done on my behalf? This is because i am not in the country and i need to send my WAEC to WES

* Quiet whisper * I think it can be done. Just ask your proxy to take some extra "payment" along. You did not hear this from me, anyways... I'm sure you understand! grin

1 Like

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Django1988: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
SwitBEsther:

please where can I get WAEC scratch card in Kaduna
Thank you
I got one from ABU Zaria, and I'm looking for another person to link with and send to WES Canada. If u are interested let's do it, I can get the card for u

1 Like

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Django1988: 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
Kobaro:

Just imagine that... sending tracking number AFTER two weeks. Is the parcel not supposed to have been delivered way before that time?! Wow, Nigeria. SMH.
tracking number is given to u the same day they are sending.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by mrjojo: 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
Kobaro:

Lol yeah, congrats buddy, I learned WES only began to request WAEC confirmation of results in October, 2018.
Lucky you to have missed that.
yeah, lucky me escaped by whiskers. My evaluation was completed, September last year
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Kobaro(m): 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
Django1988:
tracking number is given to u the same day they are sending.

Oh really? What a relief. Thanks buddy.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Kobaro(m): 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
mrjojo:
yeah, lucky me escaped by whiskers. My evaluation was completed, September last year

Lol, indeed! What stage of your application are you at now? Done or still on it? Do you mind sharing?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by JOAISH(f): 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
Sheq:
i will search for a seller tommorow.. and inform you

Thank you very much. I was at WAEC Lagos office today. I got the scratch card right in front of the office.
Thank you very much.

These were the things I submitted:
Court Affidavit stating basically I am the owner of the certificate and the person who sat for the examination(My WAEC was May/June)
Photocopy of WAEC result
Two passport photographs
Two small official envelops
WAEC scratch card(1500) (WES REF NO Most be written on it) NB: WES doesn't take paper code.
Administrative fees: 10,000
Courier fees: 9k upward.

DON'T FORGET YOUR:
WES REFERENCE NO
WES ADDRESS

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Kobaro(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
JOAISH:

Thank you very much. I was at WAEC Lagos office today. I got the scratch card right in front of the office.
Thank you very much.

Court Affidavit stating basically I am the owner of the certificate and the person who sat for the examination(My WAEC was May/June)
Photocopy of WAEC result
Two passport photographs
WAEC scratch card(1500) (WES REF NO Most be written on it) NB: WES doesn't take paper code.

DON'T FORGET YOUR:
WES REFERENCE NO
WES ADDRESS

Wow, thanks for the updates.

Did you have to include your WES reference number on your affidavit? Also, did you get a tracking number for your package immediately? How long did the entire process take you? Please pardon me for the barrage of questions, Lol.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by mrjojo: 5:44am On Jan 29, 2019
Kobaro:

Lol, indeed! What stage of your application are you at now? Done or still on it? Do you mind sharing?
done with 1,application ongoing for 3more
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Sheq: 10:42am On Jan 29, 2019
JOAISH:

Thank you very much.

Photocopy of WAEC result
Two passport photographs

DON'T FORGET YOUR:
WES REFERENCE NO
WES ADDRESS

wow...thank you very much...how much did you pay for the scrtach card? and when are you sending it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by JuneFirst: 10:34am On Jan 30, 2019
Hi people.

Please, I submitted mine last week Friday, but I did not write WES Reference number on the scratch card. Although,I indicated the WES Reference number on other documents, including the sheet I was given to fill by WAEC. I sincerelyhope that this will not impact negatively on my transcript application.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by dipomania070: 11:02am On Jan 30, 2019
Hi everyone, please how long does it take WAEC to send confirmation to WES. I applied since on the 16th of January and havent received any tracking number yet.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by orente19: 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
JOAISH:

Thank you very much.

Photocopy of WAEC result
Two passport photographs

DON'T FORGET YOUR:
WES REFERENCE NO
WES ADDRESS

please can I do the affidavit in Ibadan here and it will still be acceptable at waec office. its been delaying everything I want to do since. please I need quick response....thank you
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Kobaro(m): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
JuneFirst:
Hi people.

Please, I submitted mine last week Friday, but I did not write WES Reference number on the scratch card. Although,I indicated the WES Reference number on other documents, including the sheet I was given to fill by WAEC. I sincerelyhope that this will not impact negatively on my transcript application.

Wow, that happens to be a really important part that you left out. I think you should try to contact WES immediately (ensure you append your reference number to each correspondence that you send out to them). Kindly let them know that you have sent your documents which they can expect to receive any time soon but that you had missed the step of including your reference number on the scratch card. They would naturally be in a better position to advise you on what to do. This is just my own opinion, anyway.

TIP: Contacting WES through their Twitter account has always worked the quickest for me.

Best of luck, buddy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Kobaro(m): 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
orente19:

please can I do the affidavit in Ibadan here and it will still be acceptable at waec office. its been delaying everything I want to do since. please I need quick response....thank you

Hi buddy, I believe you can process your affidavit anywhere as long as it is from a recognized court of law. Additionally, the affidavit must include all of the details which WAEC has specifically requested (candidate full name, exam type, exam year, exam number, etc.).

Someone recently posted some information here about including your WES reference in the affidavit. I am particularly uncertain if the reference number should be part of the printed information in the affidavit or if it is okay to hand-write it on the affidavit after it has been printed. Either way should work fine though -- I believe WAEC mostly wants to be able to reconcile each and every document to its rightful owner within the context of WES ECA application.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Kobaro(m): 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
JOAISH:

Thank you very much.

Photocopy of WAEC result
Two passport photographs

DON'T FORGET YOUR:
WES REFERENCE NO
WES ADDRESS

Hi JOAISH,

kindly send me a message on [dlino2cool@yahoo.com] if you don't mind, I would like to communicate with you personally.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Codeblues(m): 6:41am On Jan 31, 2019
Hello house, does anyone have information on how to send NECO result to WES from Lagos?

Thanks.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by orente19: 11:44am On Jan 31, 2019
Kobaro:

Hi buddy, I believe you can process your affidavit anywhere as long as it is from a recognized court of law. Additionally, the affidavit must include all of the details which WAEC has specifically requested (candidate full name, exam type, exam year, exam number, etc.).

Someone recently posted some information here about including your WES reference in the affidavit. I am particularly uncertain if the reference number should be part of the printed information in the affidavit or if it is okay to hand-write it on the affidavit after it has been printed. Either way should work fine though -- I believe WAEC mostly wants to be able to reconcile each and every document to its rightful owner within the context of WES ECA application.

Hope this helps.

thank you so much, so I don't need the school attestation again
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Sheq: 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
JuneFirst:
Hi people.

did you use the same envelope? did waec send the scratch card along with the result for you?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by DaddyNimo(m): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
Konstanx:

Hello, I recently got the waec scratch card and it's a quite easy process.
First there are 2 categories for the waec school certificate and the GCE certificate holders.
For school cert:
You would need 2 envelopes, about 3 passport photographs, original waec result, scratch card, photocopy and an affidavit. The affidavit should contain the candidate name, exam number, year of exam, subjects passed, credit obtained, etc.
The gce cert holder would need 2 envelopes, about 3 passports, letter of attestation from an imam/pastor, the waec certificate and photocopy, affidavit and scratch card.

This is done only at the yaba office.
You would need to pay for courier or postal service. Postal service as at November 2018 was 1800. Then courier varied from 8500-10k. I used the one of 8500,aramex.

Please bear in mind that waec no longer produces scratch cards with silver panel so I had to buy the paper type. I have not received a report but a friend who did same thing, sent me a screenshot that her waec scratch card was not received by WES. I would advise you buy the old type of scratch card.
Sup please I need help about what the content of the attestation and affidavit should be. I wanna send gce transcripts to Wes. Thanks. Hope you see this soon
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by dhurtman: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
Am planning to do my evaluation with WES and am confused weather I need to declare my BSc since I have already completed my MSc, the reason is because I watched a video online that states that MSc holders should declare BSc certificate and I read somewhere else that you only declare your highest certificate. Please help
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by chuksinfotech: 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kobaro:

Wow, that happens to be a really important part that you left out. I think you should try to contact WES immediately (ensure you append your reference number to each correspondence that you send out to them). Kindly let them know that you have sent your documents which they can expect to receive any time soon but that you had missed the step of including your reference number on the scratch card. They would naturally be in a better position to advise you on what to do. This is just my own opinion, anyway.

TIP: Contacting WES through their Twitter account has always worked the quickest for me.

Best of luck, buddy.

What do you think is the hope of someone with 2 sittings in WAEC and most I send the online version of my result or should i use my original result ?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by DaddyNimo(m): 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
igwemesh:

I just got this from WAEC ..they responded to my mail

You are to visit or send someone to WAEC office, Yaba, Lagos with the following
requirements:

1. Photocopy of result;
2. Two (02) Passports Photograph;
3. Two (02) Official Envelopes;
4. Sworn Affidavit from Court;
5. Administrative fee (#10,000);
6. Attestation Letter from any of these (Lawyer, Civil Servant, Cleric) etc (Only for Nov/Dec);
7. Courier fee (will be determined by the courier service).

Thank you
Please what's the content of the attestation and affidavit? What should be the template?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / New Zealand Skilled Worker Category / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.