Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

How To Send WAEC Results To WES - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Send WAEC Results To WES (110835 Views)

NTI Transcript To WES / If You Want To Send Waec Scratch Card And School Certificate To Wes. Get In Here / Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by meg123: 7:59am On Jan 25, 2020
All you need do is to create a profile with WES and after your payment, WES will give you a reference number... Print the form and Write your REF. number on it.
Take the form to your school to send your transcript to WES for verification.
2. You will be direct on what to do by WES at the completion of your profile. You dont need to worry. However, You Job will be to send all your claimed documents to WES..(Photocopy).
Thanks and Good luck

farouk1989:
Hi people. Please I want to get ECA report for the RNIP(rural and northern immigration program) of Canada,and I want to sent to WES for the assessment. I read from the thread DAT weac/neck is no longer required for evaluation of degrees. I have a b.sc In chemical engineering.my question is
1. How do I go about the sending of my transcript and degree certificate to WES to get the ECA report,is it by going to my school and requesting for only my transcript to be mail to WES,or both transcript and degree certificate (note:I have already collected my degree cert.from school)
2. Do I have to create a profile on WES site and then go to my graduate school and send to WES.
thanks, please forgive my ignorance, I just need clarifications as this is my 1st time
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by kweenoma001: 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
Prettiepearlz:

Wes has never revealed their email. Go to contact us on their website and log your request. Yes, your reference number is required.
my eca is ready guys.... and below is it..
credential authentication. .... documents were verified by the institution.
country..... nigeria
credential..... certificate of registration
year..... 2019
awarded by..... nursing and midwivery council of nigeria
status..... recognized institution
major...... nursing
canadian equivalence...... three years of hospital study and training

remark..... the credential is not comparable to a completed canadian education credential...

PLZ GUYS HELP ME INTERPRETE THIS..... AM LOOSING IT
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by kweenoma001: 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
bjstardom:

Your best bet is to request for the login details to your WES account from him. Or you can send me a PM.

good evening guys..... am literally in tears here....
below is my eca...

credential authentication..... documents were verified by the institution
country..... nigeria
credential...... certificate of registration
year..... 2019
awarded by...,, nursing and midwivery council of nigeria
major...... nursing

canadian equivalence.... three years of hospital study and training

Remark.... the credential is not comparable to a completed canadian education credential.....

PLEASE GUYS I NEED HELP..... PLEASE INTERPRETE FOR ME
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Okewa(m): 12:35am On Feb 21, 2020
WES has stopped the evaluation of waec...correct me if am wrong
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by kweenoma001: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
Prettiepearlz:

Wes has never revealed their email. Go to contact us on their website and log your request. Yes, your reference number is required.

Prettiepearlz:

kweenoma001:

good evening guys..... am literally in tears here....
below is my eca...

credential authentication..... documents were verified by the institution
country..... nigeria
credential...... certificate of registration
year..... 2019
awarded by...,, nursing and midwivery council of nigeria
major...... nursing

canadian equivalence.... three years of hospital study and training

Remark.... the credential is not comparable to a completed canadian education credential.....

PLEASE GUYS I NEED HELP..... PLEASE INTERPRETE FOR ME
Prettiepearlz:

Prettiepearlz:

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by gnykelly(m): 11:13am On May 02, 2020
sandysilver:
2mths ke. I just called one number i got here and sbe told me i can get it in a week since it is GCE

you message me yesterday...I can't access the mail. can you say what you want here
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by RikudoSennin: 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
Guys please how do I send my results to wes? I am not in Nigeria at the moment, I am confused on how to go about it.

please I need the steps on what to do, the result in question is neco.

thanks
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by RikudoSennin: 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
gnykelly:

you message me yesterday...I can't access the mail. can you say what you want here

hi, please how can I send my results to wes? I don't know how to go about it.

Thanks.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by donogaga(m): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2020
Hello guys,

Please does anyone here present have a genuine contact for the processing of transcript from Auchi Polytechnic and LASU? Specifically HND and M.Sc respectively. It is urgent.

Anticipating a favorable/positive response.

Thank you.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by tonylee262: 9:22am On Feb 18, 2021
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Moshkom(m): 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
How to rectify DOB on original WAEC result? Kindly help out!
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by ThisGuy2020: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
Good day.
Please, I want to inquire the exact contents of the affidavit used. Thanks

Prettiepearlz:
I was at WAEC office today, I processed mine and a friend’s. I did both affidavit at the court at sabo Yaba for NGN500 each. The woman initially didn’t want to sign my friend’s affidavit but I pleaded with her and she accepted. I printed at NGN200 each. Everything that completed affidavit was NGN700 each. It would have been lesser if I got the affidavit format earlier and had it printed in the office, but it’s all good. Note you can do the affidavit yourself, just enter the court house, ask the security personnel for direction to the affidavit office and they will direct you. It’s on the first floor, the office is close to the staircase. Avoid unnecessary expenses of 1500 as it didn’t take me more than 15 mins and this was because I had to go outside to make photocopy of the affidavit after it was signed and stamped. I almost fell for the 1500 because I was at Yaba yesterday too and I was too tired to climb the stairs, I was told NGN1500 by one baba, I priced at NGN800 but said no and insisted on NGN1200, I agreed but unfortunately by the time we were done printing, they had close in the court office which was a blessing in disguise even though I was pained that I only came to Yaba to print paper because I discovered that the guy that printed for me didn’t edit the WAEC year to reflect mine, I had to get him to correct that this morning and reprint. I collected my printout and money from the man and told him I would come do it today. I went there today, I almost patronized the man again, but I decided to go inside myself because of how much of a big deal they made the affidavit sound. That was how I got it done without stress for NGN500 though receipt says NGN250. At WAEC, I was allowed to courier my confirmation of results and scratch card with that of my friend and it saved cost as both envelopes are addressed and will be stamped across, so it doesn’t matter how it is packaged. WAEC also didn’t take time at all. The only downside is the fact that we would get tracking number in 2 months, that’s what the courier woman told us, I was shocked but wetin we go do now? Hopefully it wouldn’t be up to that time.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
ThisGuy2020:
Good day.
Please, I want to inquire the exact contents of the affidavit used. Thanks

WAEC is no longer a requirement for WES.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by ThisGuy2020: 1:37am On May 01, 2021
I don't understand please.
I'm applying to US schools for undergrad and I need my WAEC result evaluated by WES.

Prettiepearlz:

1 Like

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by iohana: 6:32am On May 06, 2021
Django1988:
I got one from ABU Zaria, and I'm looking for another person to link with and send to WES Canada. If u are interested let's do it, I can get the card for u

Hi please can I get your contact. I'm in Kaduna also willing to evaluate my Waec
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by iohana: 6:34am On May 06, 2021
ThisGuy2020:
I don't understand please.
I'm applying to US schools for undergrad and I need my WAEC result evaluated by WES.

Its only excluded for ppl applying to Canada. Please are you done evaluating? I'm also in Kaduna
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by iohana: 6:38am On May 06, 2021
Please who is also in Kaduna trying to evaluate WAEC wes for US. Please let's link up.

1 Like

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by iohana: 6:39am On May 06, 2021
Django1988:
I got one from ABU Zaria, and I'm looking for another person to link with and send to WES Canada. If u are interested let's do it, I can get the card for u

Please can we link up. Also in Kaduna too
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Yuuki101: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2021
Please can anyone help me out by telling me how to pay the money to bank for WAEC confirmation of result
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Bond4141(m): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
Fakesammi:
Please, I tried sending my statement of result to WES through fax but it seems like it wasn't accepted. Has anybody had a similar issue and how should I go about it... Please I need a response urgently thanks

Please, how did you eventually resolve this?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by ThisGuy2020: 8:10am On Dec 31, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

Undergrad not graduate
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by babe4chi(f): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by auroraborealis: 1:58am On May 07, 2022
Thanks for the update. Please, if you don't mind, can I get a snapshot of the affidavit so that I can prepare it from my state before coming to Lagos?

canadabyfire:
My candidate was at WAEC office at YABA, Lagos.....the process is simple but, with some amount of cash to part with

1. Official processing payment to WAEC, for processing result confirmation for international purpose is 10,000naira.
2. Officials at this office would also charge 10,000naira for courier service.
3.WES insist on sending scratch card, this scratch is currently sold by saboteurs outside WAEC office for 2,000naira as it is currently unable at WAEC office. There are indications that the price of the scratch card would go up as the demand increases....there are speculation on artificial scarcity.
4. There is an arrogant typist, directly opposite WAEC's office that processes the sworn affidavit for 4,000naira as at January, 2019. Months before now she was priced at 2,000naira...... however, if you are patient and have sufficient time, this affidavit can be done for less than 500naira at the court at Sabo yaba......(the business Centre opposite the court types the document for 150naira, you take the typed document into the court for seal....which is 250naira only) Keke maruwa to and from WAEC office to court at Sabo is 100naira........well if you are unaware of this, some bigots at the court would request payment of 1,500naira.
5. Price of 2 envelopes is 100naira
6. 2 passport photograph.
7. In case you run out of cash, there is First Bank brand adjacent to WAEC office.
8. Result confirmation is done by WAEC between 9am and 1pm.......try get there on time.......Friday is usually crowded.
9. Courier lady, mentioned that the tracking number would be sent to your mobile phone after 2 weeks.

Best Wishes........

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by auroraborealis: 2:01am On May 07, 2022
Thanks for the update. Please, if you don't mind, can you help with a screenshot of the affidavit used, you can blur out personal information. I need the format so that I can get the affidavit from here before travelling down to Lagos. Thank you.

Prettiepearlz:
I was at WAEC office today, I processed mine and a friend’s. I did both affidavit at the court at sabo Yaba for NGN500 each. The woman initially didn’t want to sign my friend’s affidavit but I pleaded with her and she accepted. I printed at NGN200 each. Everything that completed affidavit was NGN700 each. It would have been lesser if I got the affidavit format earlier and had it printed in the office, but it’s all good. Note you can do the affidavit yourself, just enter the court house, ask the security personnel for direction to the affidavit office and they will direct you. It’s on the first floor, the office is close to the staircase. Avoid unnecessary expenses of 1500 as it didn’t take me more than 15 mins and this was because I had to go outside to make photocopy of the affidavit after it was signed and stamped. I almost fell for the 1500 because I was at Yaba yesterday too and I was too tired to climb the stairs, I was told NGN1500 by one baba, I priced at NGN800 but said no and insisted on NGN1200, I agreed but unfortunately by the time we were done printing, they had close in the court office which was a blessing in disguise even though I was pained that I only came to Yaba to print paper because I discovered that the guy that printed for me didn’t edit the WAEC year to reflect mine, I had to get him to correct that this morning and reprint. I collected my printout and money from the man and told him I would come do it today. I went there today, I almost patronized the man again, but I decided to go inside myself because of how much of a big deal they made the affidavit sound. That was how I got it done without stress for NGN500 though receipt says NGN250. At WAEC, I was allowed to courier my confirmation of results and scratch card with that of my friend and it saved cost as both envelopes are addressed and will be stamped across, so it doesn’t matter how it is packaged. WAEC also didn’t take time at all. The only downside is the fact that we would get tracking number in 2 months, that’s what the courier woman told us, I was shocked but wetin we go do now? Hopefully it wouldn’t be up to that time.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by auroraborealis: 2:06am On May 07, 2022
Like seriously? So, no need of traveling to Lagos to send WAEC confirmation to WES. Even if it was for ECA for Immigration purpose?

sanmiajanaku:
This is totally true, I called WES today and the customer support agent on the phone was so happy to announce to me that the information is true. WES no longer requires WAEC/NECO Transcripts nor Scratch Cards. If your account is displaying "NOT RECEIVED" on your WAEC and scratch card status. The WES support agent said, "Don't worry about it, you don't have to take any further action. give WES some time, they will update your information online, and proceed to evaluate your transcript".

This is a huge relief!
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:06am On May 07, 2022
auroraborealis:
Thanks for the update. Please, if you don't mind, can you help with a screenshot of the affidavit used, you can blur out personal information. I need the format so that I can get the affidavit from here before travelling down to Lagos. Thank you.

I am not with it at the moment and Waec is no longer needed for Wes evaluation. However if you need the Waec for something else, the printing shops around the Waec office all have the format.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:08am On May 07, 2022
auroraborealis:
Like seriously? So, no need of traveling to Lagos to send WAEC confirmation to WES. Even if it was for ECA for Immigration purpose?

WAEC is no longer needed for WES evaluation.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by auroraborealis: 5:35pm On May 16, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

I am not with it at the moment and Waec is no longer needed for Wes evaluation. However if you need the Waec for something else, the printing shops around the Waec office all have the format.

Thank you for your reply. The person in need of the WES evaluation has WAEC as his highest qualification and he is desirous of entering the Express Entry pool for the Federal Skills Trade program. So, he needs his WAEC evaluated and has already begun the process online from WES ends. WES has requested him to send official documents from WAEC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) / New Zealand Skilled Worker Category

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.