Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

How To Send WAEC Results To WES - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Send WAEC Results To WES (110825 Views)

NTI Transcript To WES / If You Want To Send Waec Scratch Card And School Certificate To Wes. Get In Here / Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by dmedunoye: 10:08am On Mar 12, 2019
I think you can send someone to do it for you. Just make sure you get the required documents signed and everything should be fine.

Cavemanus:
Good day friends,

I've got a question please. Can I send someone to WAEC office in Yaba to do the verification/confirmation of result on my behalf?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Ideastrini: 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hello friends.

Please can someone assist me with a reply. I don’t have my original waec certificate I honestly can’t find it. I only have the online copy I printed a while ago. Can I use that to process the verification at waec or will they require the original certificate of my 1999 waec.

Thanks
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by romeorailss: 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
Guys please I need your help on this court sworn affidavit . I'm right here in sabo court . Entered the court premises but it seems everyone just wants to make money . I thought guys here sat it's not more than 400 naira .

Since I don't know the particular office they do it . The guys inside the court are billing me 2000 naira . For what now . Abeg how can i go about this ?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by romeorailss: 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
canadabyfire:
My candidate was at WAEC office at YABA, Lagos.....the process is simple but, with some amount of cash to part with

1. Official processing payment to WAEC, for processing result confirmation for international purpose is 10,000naira.
2. Officials at this office would also charge 10,000naira for courier service.
3.WES insist on sending scratch card, this scratch is currently sold by saboteurs outside WAEC office for 2,000naira as it is currently unable at WAEC office. There are indications that the price of the scratch card would go up as the demand increases....there are speculation on artificial scarcity.
4. There is an arrogant typist, directly opposite WAEC's office that processes the sworn affidavit for 4,000naira as at January, 2019. Months before now she was priced at 2,000naira...... however, if you are patient and have sufficient time, this affidavit can be done for less than 500naira at the court at Sabo yaba......(the business Centre opposite the court types the document for 150naira, you take the typed document into the court for seal....which is 250naira only) Keke maruwa to and from WAEC office to court at Sabo is 100naira........well if you are unaware of this, some bigots at the court would request payment of 1,500naira.
5. Price of 2 envelopes is 100naira
6. 2 passport photograph.
7. In case you run out of cash, there is First Bank brand adjacent to WAEC office.
8. Result confirmation is done by WAEC between 9am and 1pm.......try get there on time.......Friday is usually crowded.
9. Courier lady, mentioned that the tracking number would be sent to your mobile phone after 2 weeks.

Best Wishes........

Bro . Things seems to have change . I entered that court but not a person will take me to where precisely in the court it's been done and everyone even right in the court wants to take 2000 naira for the court affidavit .

It's baffling. Same outside the premises u can see them littered everywhere angry angry

1 Like

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by keleto(m): 10:35am On Mar 13, 2019
Hello house.
Instead of passing these waec issues, is it not better to use CES. or ICAS. For the assessment. I learnt they do not require waec assessment, and ICAS fees is 200 dollars.

Any reasons why we must use WES?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by peek(f): 10:48am On Mar 13, 2019
Whose WAEC confirmation got to WES last week March 4 -8 that has been cleared by WES?
Or who knows how long it takes WES to clear WAEC ?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by keleto(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2019
[/color]
keleto:
Hello house.
Instead of passing these waec issues, is it not better to use CES. or ICAS. For the assessment. I learnt they do not require waec assessment, and ICAS fees is 200 dollars.

[color=#006600]Any reasons why we must use WES?

Hello house.

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by chlowi(f): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2019
has any used NECO ? and if yes how much in total did you spend. i intend using my NECO instead
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by keleto(m): 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
bettyLad:

well' its was like the before but not WES now request for weac result even if you are evaluating your bsc or Msc , other body like ICAS, ICES,IQAS dont request for weac so I'm going to evaluate mine through them ,note wes is more faster than others but a bit high in price compare to others but with wes u can evaluate two or more certificate in all one fee but not so with others

ICAS equally says you can assess more than one cert all in one fee.(correct me if am wrong). That's why I want to go with ICAS. I don't have strength for waec wahala
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by bettyLad(f): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
keleto:

ICAS equally says you can assess more than one cert all in one fee.(correct me if am wrong). That's why I want to go with ICAS. I don't have strength for waec wahala

how long does ICAS takes for credential evaluation, ICES has brought out a new development claiming due to fraud they will now take longer process to evaluate credentials , a friend who uses ICES is yet to get his credentials evaluated since December , I dont know why they take so much time ..dont know how fast ICAS will b
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by chlowi(f): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
who has used NECO, HOW LONG DID IT TAKE?, WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE AND WHAT WAS THE TOTAL COST
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
If you need someone to help you with the processing in the office. Please contact Mr Evans on whatsapp +2349037010236. The process is very simple.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by lovetree: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hello people. Please has anyone experienced same?
processed wace transcript for up to 3 weeks now, and nothing has been heard. Called the courier company, was told they've not received the transcript from waec. Please is there anything that can be done. if i go to waec, is there anyone to meet for complaints.
Thanks house
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Presh1992: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
hi everyone, please who is ready to go to waec for the certificate verification process to Wes, plz lets hook so we can split the courier cost ans i will be going tomorrow, thank you
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Osasmay: 1:08am On Mar 21, 2019
Hello, I recently got the waec scratch card and it's a quite easy process.
First there are 2 categories for the waec school certificate and the GCE certificate holders.
For school cert:
You would need 2 envelopes, about 3 passport photographs, original waec result, scratch card, photocopy and an affidavit. The affidavit should contain the candidate name, exam number, year of exam, subjects passed, credit obtained, etc.
The gce cert holder would need 2 envelopes, about 3 passports, letter of attestation from an imam/pastor, the waec certificate and photocopy, affidavit and scratch card.

This is done only at the yaba office.
You would need to pay for courier or postal service. Postal service as at November 2018 was 1800. Then courier varied from 8500-10k. I used the one of 8500,aramex.

Please bear in mind that waec no longer produces scratch cards with silver panel so I had to buy the paper type. I have not received a report but a friend who did same thing, sent me a screenshot that her waec scratch card was not received by WES. I would advise you buy the old type of scratch card. [/quote]

I have the same issue. I stay in Benin City, do I have to travel to Lagos to get this done?

1 Like

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
keleto:
Hello house.

Same thing I'm wondering bro, there seems to be an undertone to this preference for Wes and I won't want to shoot myself in the leg. Did you get any advice as regards to this?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by keleto(m): 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
kentoski:

Same thing I'm wondering bro, there seems to be an undertone to this preference for Wes and I won't want to shoot myself in the leg. Did you get any advice as regards to this?

No body has responded. If is a matter of speed of delivery,I won't mind usinf icas or ices. Am not that much in a hurry
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by whitemask(m): 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hello House,

I have some questions and would be glad if anyone with reasonable answers can be of help.

1. I have an issue with the DOB on my WAEC certificate, I intend to use it rather than NECO regardless. Can I attach an affidavit stating the DOB is in error and a copy of my birth certificate?

2. I need a draft of the affidavit to be submitted in WAEC office as I have a lawyer who can get it for me for free but I need to know the content of this affidavit.

3. I'm hoping to submit 2 or more degrees but both degrees are of unrelated courses. Is this going to be a problem.

I look forward to seeing your responses.

Thank you
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by keleto(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
keleto:

No body has responded. If is a matter of speed of delivery,I won't mind usinf icas or ices. Am not that much in a hurry

someone should advice
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Bricke: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
please who wants to send to wes ooo, im thinking of going to waec office next week to apply. thank you
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Flytime: 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
please I have two questions
1) do you need to add secondary school education in your qualifications apart from your university degree in Wes application
2) do you need to send waec results before the university transcript thing
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by walst(m): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2019
Hello everyone..can I send my downloaded e-scratch card form to WES canada via fax? I am not too sure waec office in yaba sent my e scratch card form along side my waec to wes. Just want to be proactive here. Thanks .any helpful response pls
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by walst(m): 10:23am On Mar 31, 2019
Flytime:
please I have two questions
1) do you need to add secondary school education in your qualifications apart from your university degree in Wes application
2) do you need to send waec results before the university transcript thing
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by walst(m): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2019
whitemask:
Hello House,

I have some questions and would be glad if anyone with reasonable answers can be of help.

1. I have an issue with the DOB on my WAEC certificate, I intend to use it rather than NECO regardless. Can I attach an affidavit stating the DOB is in error and a copy of my birth certificate?

2. I need a draft of the affidavit to be submitted in WAEC office as I have a lawyer who can get it for me for free but I need to know the content of this affidavit.

3. I'm hoping to submit 2 or more degrees but both degrees are of unrelated courses. Is this going to be a problem.

I look forward to seeing your responses.

Thank you

I rather advice you opt for your neco since there is no discrepancy between both. As for the multiple degrees kindly send them it will boost your point in the CRS,. Hope this helps.?All the best
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by beepromise: 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
marantybaby:
Hi, I'm interested. Send me your email so we could talk better. Thanks quote author=Django1988 post=75198919] I got one from ABU Zaria, and I'm looking for another person to link with and send to WES Canada. If u are interested let's do it, I can get the card for u

I am interested. Let's hook up via email
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by beepromise: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
Presh1992:
hi everyone, please who is ready to go to waec for the certificate verification process to Wes, plz lets hook so we can split the courier cost ans i will be going tomorrow, thank you

Hey Phresh. I'll be goiing on Thursday. Let's talk on Whatsapp 08188599969.

For anyone who has sent his/her WAEC result to WES. Please help a brother. I need step by step info of how to get it done. Plus how much it costs (affidavit to waec admin fees to scratch card to courier and other hidden charges).
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Macbroomy: 10:45am On Apr 04, 2019
Hello friends

Please, I would like to find out, if WAEC scratch cards are only available in Yaba or they could be purchased anywhere in Nigeria?

Thank you
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by beepromise: 6:50am On Apr 05, 2019
beepromise:

Hey Phresh. I'll be goiing on Thursday. Let's talk on Whatsapp 08188599969.

For anyone who has sent his/her WAEC result to WES. Please help a brother. I need step by step info of how to get it done. Plus how much it costs (affidavit to waec admin fees to scratch card to courier and other hidden charges).

So, the process is pretty straight.
1. Get an affidavit @ #1,500 (there's a court @ Sabo).
2. Buy Waec scratch card @ #1,500 (available @ waec office).
3. Have a minimum of 4 passport photographs (though 3 is what you really need).
4. Get two small brown envelopes (available @ waec @ #50).
5. Obtain the result confirmation form. Fill and pay Waec verification fee (10,000).
6. Go with your receipt to the customer service section to pay courier charge (there are 2 options: DHL @ 11,500. UPS @ 9,000).

The process should take about 30-40mins.

2 Likes

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by fpeter(f): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hello house,

Please must I get to Yaba to be able to get this whole process done?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by fpeter(f): 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
beepromise:

So, the process is pretty straight.
1. Get an affidavit @ #1,500 (there's a court @ Sabo).
2. Buy Waec scratch card @ #1,500 (available @ waec office).
3. Have a minimum of 4 passport photographs (though 3 is what you really need).
4. Get two small brown envelopes (available @ waec @ #50).
5. Obtain the result confirmation form. Fill and pay Waec verification fee (10,000).
6. Go with your receipt to the customer service section to pay courier charge (there are 2 options: DHL @ 11,500. UPS @ 9,000).

The process should take about 30-40mins.

Hello,

I sent you an Email request, kindly respond.

thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by beepromise: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
fpeter:
Hello house,

Please must I get to Yaba to be able to get this whole process done?

Yes. Someone can do it on your behalf

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) / New Zealand Skilled Worker Category

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.