Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,098 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Nigerian Military Struggles Against Islamic State In West Africa - Reuters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Struggles Against Islamic State In West Africa - Reuters (15269 Views)

Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters / We Killed 40 Nigerian Soldiers, Islamic State Claims / Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Struggles Against Islamic State In West Africa - Reuters by israelmao(m): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
Our gallant soldiers are overwhelmed and are just laying down their lives at will and the current administration keeps every bit of information hush-hush.
Re: Nigerian Military Struggles Against Islamic State In West Africa - Reuters by CodeTemplar: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
Sarkin:
Sigh...
This thing could have been prevented from the very beginning.
Those(e-ipob) saying obnoxious things the soldiers are really wicked and inhumane. They don't know that boko-haram would have reached their lands if not being suppressed and constantly eliminated.

May God bless our soldiers and give them more strength; our army is indeed one of the greatest army on earth, but everyone has their failures.
Same way poverty could have been prevented from 1985.
Re: Nigerian Military Struggles Against Islamic State In West Africa - Reuters by CodeTemplar: 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
Blue3k:
The situation is tragic for these soldiers. How could they be running out of ammo and basic equipment. Nigeria should be making its own stuff by now. Niger spends too much cash not have blankets and other essentials.

If the millitary doesnt get the ground troops squared away the air support wont do them much good. The currupt elements in millitary need to be routed out. The NE redevelopment plan will gave to be shelved until they actually eradicate boko haram. If the government doesnt it will be like Zamfara.

Ps:

The millitary already made their response if anyone is wondering.

cc: SSGN
The bold is for sarkin. Another BH is rising under the alleged competent one.
Re: Nigerian Military Struggles Against Islamic State In West Africa - Reuters by joeyswift(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
Accept my condolence. It's a pity people don't know what is going on. They believe all they read on papers. Down here in Abeokuta where I live, someone told me soldiers are not killed by Boko Haram. I almost wept because I have lived in borno and yobe and I know the order of the day there.We can only pray for them[quote author=SistasRule post=71373696][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Military Struggles Against Islamic State In West Africa - Reuters by IbrahimDamola: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
Sarkin:
Sigh...
Those(e-ipob) saying obnoxious things the soldiers are really wicked and inhumane. They don't know that boko-haram would have reached their lands if not being suppressed and constantly eliminated.

May God bless our soldiers and give them more strength; our army is indeed one of the greatest army on earth, but everyone has their failures.

How boko haram wan take survive for rainforest of Christian Southern Nigeria. Dem go hide under ya papa blockos? grin
Re: Nigerian Military Struggles Against Islamic State In West Africa - Reuters by Turantula(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
Buhari using his boys (Boko haram) to kill southern soldiers. Woe to thee O southerners fighting for the zoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Struggles Against Islamic State In West Africa - Reuters by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
immhotep:

ISIS has beheaded the python LMAO.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas eternaltruths

Lolzzzzz

Seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Struggles Against Islamic State In West Africa - Reuters by maiunguwar: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
@SSGN,We need your analysis on this report by Reuters

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Struggles Against Islamic State In West Africa - Reuters by edupedia: 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
immhotep:

ISIS has beheaded the python LMAO.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas eternaltruths

Another useless report.

Please where exactly in Nigeria is Boko Haram controlling with their flags on ground as in the days of GEJ/PDP?...How effective are suicide bombings today? Where in Abuja have they been able to touch with their terror as they used to? Please let us wstch out for miseducation by those who know we are far away from what is going on.All pics that we see are damaged vehicles arising from a guerrilla war that all Nigerians know is going on.But clearly missing are casuality figures and weapons captured from the other side. I believe the figures given by our military who are making the sacrifice and who have to account to the families of the dead within Nigeria. No wonder Trump calls them Fake press and enemies of the people...

I have attacked Reuters and AFP on similar reports through yahoo forum.And this is just another example.

Thank u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Struggles Against Islamic State In West Africa - Reuters by Xander85: 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
patogist:
I can never join Nigerian Army. God forbid.

Hehehehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Military Struggles Against Islamic State In West Africa - Reuters by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
edupedia:

Another useless report.

Please where exactly in Nigeria is Boko Haram controlling with their flags on ground as in the days of GEJ/PDP?...How effective are suicide bombings today? Where in Abuja have they been able to touch with their terror as they used to? Please let us wstch out for miseducation by those who know we are far away from what is going on.All pics that we see are damaged vehicles arising from a guerrilla war that all Nigerians know is going on.But clearly missing are casuality figures and weapons captured from the other side. I believe the figures given by our military who are making the sacrifice and who have to account to their families within Nigeria.

I have attacked Reuters and AFP on similar reports through yahoo forum.And this is just another example.

Thank u.
Reuters is not fake like APC.
Re: Nigerian Military Struggles Against Islamic State In West Africa - Reuters by afrika(f): 12:18am On Sep 21, 2018
Buhari is a core islamist.
He keys into the ideology QED.
Remember his comments in 2012 etc.

Now this is defendants n beliefs of USMAN danfodio followers.
Cleansing the area n dominating

The other religion, would think all is well till they take over completely ...

Too bad ..
Despite d harsh and uneducated leadership presently experienced, no northern can come out n speak d truth.
If there is,they are less than 10%.

Wawuu
Re: Nigerian Military Struggles Against Islamic State In West Africa - Reuters by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 21, 2018
Sarkin:
Sigh...

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

33 Million Nigerians Enroll For National ID Card / Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police / Amaechi, APC Are Corrupt, PDP Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.