Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

TFHOST The Worst Host In The History Of Man - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / TFHOST The Worst Host In The History Of Man (1426 Views)

Please Who Has Used Tfhost / Who Send Me Go Patronize TFHOST??? / Please I Want To Connect My Tfhost Domain Name With My Blogger Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TFHOST The Worst Host In The History Of Man by TheStrongest: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
My joy is that I only paid for the domain and opted for their promo free hosting plan..
Their Downtime is second to none. In fact your site is down most of the time, especially at night. Maybe they shut down their servers at night, I don't know.
I experienced downtime for straight 2 days, last night I tried to Login to my cPanel to check if it's from my themes/plugins, but I was unable to do so.. I contacted Support and up till this time I'm yet to hear from them... Very shitty Web Host...

I just bought hosting from a foreign host and it pains me that I would have to start from a fresh to build my site because I didn't backup my site, I didn't know it would get this bad...
No Softaculuus!!! Installing WordPress is headache...

How NIRA gave them best host is a question for another...

Run away from naija hosts, The only Naija host I can recommend is Qservers.
Re: TFHOST The Worst Host In The History Of Man by Cyberl33t: 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
TheStrongest:
My joy is that I only paid for the domain and opted for their promo free hosting plan..
Their Downtime is second to none. In fact your site is down most of the time, especially at night. Maybe they shut down their servers at night, I don't know.
I experienced downtime for straight 2 days, last night I tried to Login to my cPanel to check if it's from my themes/plugins, but I was unable to do so.. I contacted Support and up till this time I'm yet to hear from them... Very shitty Web Host...

I just bought hosting from a foreign host and it pains me that I would have to start from a fresh to build my site because I didn't backup my site, I didn't know it would get this bad...

Whogohost is the best in Nigeria bro... Tfhost is just another useless Nigerian host.

Many of them here sef na rubbish
Re: TFHOST The Worst Host In The History Of Man by drdavebee: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
No They actually have a system upgrade, Nigerians sha, always quick to throw the sticks, the are simply just having a system upgrade in other to serve you better and yet you complain. Even when they sent an apology message
TheStrongest:

Re: TFHOST The Worst Host In The History Of Man by jinhromeo: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
Guy, but my site is back up on same TFhost. Stop spreading fake news abeg. They had system upgrade yesterday and called me, even before I checked my site and it has been resolved and better off. They are the only hosting company here in Nigeria and Web4Africa that have their servers and data center here in Nigeria. Please check it out. Let's learn to encourage and patronize our own than trying to castigate at any glitch. If what I have said is less than what you experienced, abeg comment below. TFhost is still the best for me. At least they have real humans as customer service who responds to my query and not just bots or only day time customer people. And not those who are tapped on to Godaddy or those American hosting companies. Wait till they hit such glitch and you will see the difference. I don talk my own, real life. Not fiction.
TheStrongest:

Re: TFHOST The Worst Host In The History Of Man by TheStrongest: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
jinhromeo:
Guy, but my site is back up on same TFhost. Stop spreading fake news abeg. They had system upgrade yesterday and called me, even before I checked my site and it has been resolved and better off. They are the only hosting company here in Nigeria and Web4Africa that have their servers and data center here in Nigeria. Please check it out. Let's learn to encourage and patronize our own than trying to castigate at any glitch. If what I have said is less than what you experienced, abeg comment below. TFhost is still the best for me. At least they have real humans as customer service who responds to my query and not just bots or only day time customer people. And not those who are tapped on to Godaddy or those American hosting companies. Wait till they hit such glitch and you will see the difference. I don talk my own, real life. Not fiction.
Shut up ur dumb mouth Mr.. If you don't know how to talk, go learn how...
Do you think everyone put up websites to play/test?? Some sites are peoples business... Shutting down for a whole day or 2 is NEVER good.. You could lose customers man.. Don't you think??
Because I want to patronize Naija means I should take shit??
Re: TFHOST The Worst Host In The History Of Man by TheStrongest: 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
drdavebee:
No They actually have a system upgrade, Nigerians sha, always quick to throw the sticks, the are simply just having a system upgrade in other to serve you better and yet you complain. Even when they sent an apology message
I didn't get no update on that Mr.. Besides why would someone's business be shut down because those mofos wanna upgrade their server
Y'all keep taking shit aiit... Site down for 2 day u fvcking tell me it's upgrade?? My site was not to past time man, it's a business... If I'm always shutting down how would I save up cash to pay them when this hosting period elapse?? Y'all should fvcking think man.. Think
Re: TFHOST The Worst Host In The History Of Man by Cyberl33t: 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
Crazy people in here... If I pay for a service, I deserve to get value for my money!!

My site can't be down for a whole 2 days!! It's bad for business.

1 Like

Re: TFHOST The Worst Host In The History Of Man by viosky(m): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
am just tired of this whole shit.. ive called them and they told me so many times tgat they will get back to me. am pissed off because they didn't even mention it to me that they are doing an upgrade or whatever
Re: TFHOST The Worst Host In The History Of Man by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
A lot of people will overlook this but it's the fact. I have 10 websites running on DomainKing and I just thank God everyday that I'm using them.
They are so quick to respond to enquiries and even help me to fix shits caused by me.
I'm not advertising for them oo but if you will opt for Nigeria (logically they are from India) hosting. DomainKing.NG is the answer. Like I said, my opinion.
Re: TFHOST The Worst Host In The History Of Man by viosky(m): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
TheStrongest:

is your website back, have they resolved the issue
Re: TFHOST The Worst Host In The History Of Man by TheStrongest: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
viosky:

is your website back, have they resolved the issue
The contacted me via email that they've restored things... I haven't check... I already change my DNS to another host, would check if this one is back
Re: TFHOST The Worst Host In The History Of Man by Inv301: 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
Okay
Re: TFHOST The Worst Host In The History Of Man by Inv301: 4:25pm On May 28, 2019
Hahahah
Re: TFHOST The Worst Host In The History Of Man by Inv301: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2019
Lol
Re: TFHOST The Worst Host In The History Of Man by Neddstark: 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
Cyberl33t:

Whogohost is the best in Nigeria bro... Tfhost is just another useless Nigerian host.

Many of them here sef na rubbish

Dont hype whogohost too much oo. Early this year, whogohost downtime was as consistent as power outages in Igando/Idimu. They can mess up anytime.
As for TFF, a client used them cos of their cheap cost. He lost his whole site. Couldnt recover it either. I laughed at him because I particularly warned him against cheap services.
Re: TFHOST The Worst Host In The History Of Man by Bitxzcheck: 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
I see
Re: TFHOST The Worst Host In The History Of Man by TFhostNigeria: 11:24am On Jul 23, 2019
Dear @Bitxzcheck, It’s rather unfortunate that you are moving from thread to thread denigrating and casting aspersions on hardworking businesses.

Ordinarily, we do not respond to such allegations but we are constrained to do so in your peculiar case.

TFhost is a division of Trefoil Networks limited, licensed by the NCC and NBC with over 15 years of operations in Nigeria. TFhost is a Premium NIRA accredited Registrar. NIRA (Nigeria Internet Registration Association) is the organization responsible for the .ng domain and its associated services and they bestowed the Awards on TFhost. They have much better insight than any other entity on what we do and have achieved.

It may interest you to know that TFhost is one hosts of the very few (not up to 5) with its own in-country physical data centers, owned IPs, ASN, peering and direct interconnects. We built from scratch and maintain our infrastructure end to end and offer verifiable 24hours round the clock support.

We had an unfortunate incident in September 2018, which resulted in extended downtime above 24hours. However we ensured that NO data before the downtime was lost and ALL services were restored thereafter nevertheless. We sincerely regret the incident and learning outcomes have made us not only better but bigger. Since then, we have had almost ZERO downtime and more than quadrupled our customer base, with in fact clients now from 5 continents across the globe. Within that same period, you may have heard that Twitter (with all respects) have had up to 4 downtimes with the latest one some weeks back, lasting 6hours or more in some cases. These things do happen.

Nigerian companies are not always immune from the realities of doing business in Nigeria and need all the encouragement and patronage they can get from its citizens, especially when the companies consciously try to raise their standards to world class levels. Disparaging remarks, online abuses and hearsay commentaries based on a one-off incident are not helpful to say the least. So our dear @Bitxzcheck we invite you to try our services and get first hand TFhost experience. Any of our promos at www.tfhost.ng/promo.php would come in handy as well. Thank you in advance for choosing TFhost.

1 Like

Re: TFHOST The Worst Host In The History Of Man by ZaraHype042: 8:34am On Nov 10, 2019
TFHost are really trying. BAck to back wins as best hosting company in nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense Payment: How Nigerian Bloggers Make Money / Login Scripts Works Locally But Not Online. / Webmaster Tool (fantastic Way To Link Wordpress And Tumblr Blogs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.