Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:34 AM

Interested In Fried Yam Business But No Capital Buzz Me - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Interested In Fried Yam Business But No Capital Buzz Me (2058 Views)

FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US / Make Millions From Yam Business Where To Buy 100 Tubers Of Yam For #4000 Naira, / How To Make Money In Cryptocurrency With No Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Fried Yam Business But No Capital Buzz Me by bensky: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
Good Afternoon Family.

Are you currently looking for a job or have a job , but need extra daily income. Or you have been trying to get a second source of income but is cash trapped because it's capital intensive.

Look no further as i have a business idea that will fetch you daily income. It's might not be the kind of money you need daily but if you invest
between 3-4 hours of your time on a daily basis to sell fried yam, fried fish, akara, fried plantain in the evenings when task force have closed. you can make as little as between 1,000-5,000. calculate this figure by 30 days in a month and 365 days in a year. that's not too bad considering you are working for yourself. This figure is an estimate it can be more depending on the number of hours you put in.

i Put in less than three hours and make the above figure, because i work and i don't stay for too late outside as i do it after work between 7- 9pm.

So if you think you don't mind this kind of business and don't have the required capital to start. Buzz me on 08028209516 we can discuss with a contract signed by both parties and lawyer involved the setup plan and you will be paying me a token on a daily basis for a period of time. i will prefer people that live on the island for easy accessibility as i cannot chase anyone on the mainland .

Thank you and do have an amazing day.

1 Like

Re: Interested In Fried Yam Business But No Capital Buzz Me by imhere: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
No business is common again in this age and time. Do you know that fried yam business can fetch you money that some people working in executive offices cannot get. Have you heard of the name Bayo Adedeji before? You can google it after that or next time you will respect fried yam sellers.
In everything innovation is key, read further to see how you can churn out money from fried yam business....
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/business/fried-yam-business/

(1) (Reply)

Killing Forex With Gold Ea Robot / Think Of Betting As An INVESTMENT Not Gambling(vfl) / Who Has Idea Of The Cost Of A Blast Freezer Plus Installations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.