Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:23 PM

End Of The Road For A Deadly Armed Robber/cultist As He Was Shot Dead Yesterday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / End Of The Road For A Deadly Armed Robber/cultist As He Was Shot Dead Yesterday (375 Views)

Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House / Chris Attoh Tweeted About His 'shaky' Marriage After His Wife Was Shot Dead / Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Of The Road For A Deadly Armed Robber/cultist As He Was Shot Dead Yesterday by 12Ebisco: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
Lagos state police command have killed a member of a notorious criminal gang terrorizing the state yesterday, September 19th.

A statement from the state police command’s spokesperson, SP Chike Oti, says a tip off from a well meaning citizen to the Divisional Police Officer in charge of Owode Onirin, Ikorodu Lagos, changed the game for the criminal gang who had at about 6pm yesterday, at Demuren street, Alapere, stabbed one Sylvester Chikwendu, male, aged 32 years, suspected to be a rival cult member to death.

Sequel to the information, the DPO, mobilised a crack team to Thomas Bus-stop, Owode. He told his men to narrow the road and gave them a clear description of the gang’s operational car.

When the gang approached the police zone, they became desperate and opened fire on the operatives in their last ditched effort to evade arrest, eliciting immediate response from the team.

However, in the ensuing gun battle, one of them bowed to death owing to bullet wounds sustained during the fight while the others escaped with varying degrees of gun shot wounds abandoning the following items which had since been recovered, at the scene; viz: their operational vehicle, a Toyota Camry saloon car without registration plate, one pump action rifle, one locally made revolver pistol, one locally made single barrel pistol, five live 9mm calibre ammunition, three live cartridges, two expended cartridges, two cutlasses, charms (Juju) and assorted clothing.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/end-of-road-for-deadly-armed.html

Re: End Of The Road For A Deadly Armed Robber/cultist As He Was Shot Dead Yesterday by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
How I wish say na all of dem die?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bosalin - Ekene Maria Official Video ��� / Shatta Wale & Shatta Michy Are Engaged! / Help! How Can I Contact Korede Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.