Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

The Future Of Money In Nigeria Is Mobile - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Future Of Money In Nigeria Is Mobile (323 Views)

Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos / Lady Used For Ritual Vomiting Money In Warri (photos/videos) / These 15 Things Will Matter A Lot Less To You In The Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Money In Nigeria Is Mobile by richardraymond: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
I can’t even begin to tell you how good I felt the other day when I realised that I haven’t visited a bank in over 5 months.

This might not mean anything to you, but for someone as busy as I am, who does so many bank transactions in a week, it does mean a lot to me.

the world is moving at a faster pace, new technologies and innovations have us all looking in the direction of easy, convenient, fast and secure day to day living.

For instance, when was the last time you had to wait in a long queue at a banking hall?

Well, I Imagine a lot of faces already frowning at this question, and yes you have the right to be angry, because, unfortunately in this part of the world, we’re still playing catch-up to some of these technological advancements.

Nevertheless, I’ll join the rest of us who still believe in the Nigerian dream to say that our country is just a 58-year-old baby compared to the likes of Japan, USA, South Korea, Israel, Germany and the host of others.

So yes, we’re young and we’ll get there someday.

For now, let’s talk about what really matters, if the world is moving towards easy, convenient, fast and secure day-to-day living, then the future of money in Nigeria is mobile.

With simple financial technologies, your mobile phone gives you the power to transact anywhere, and at any time by simply downloading an app or wallet and pressing a few buttons.

I haven’t had to look for a nearby shop to buy airtime, for God knows how long now. What about paying up my electricity bill or subscription for my DStv? I can’t remember the last time I visited any of their offices.

Why? I simply downloaded a mobile wallet recommended by my sister and now I’m able to do all these transactions on the go.

If you know me, then you know that I’m a bit of a traditional person, I prefer to stick to the old ways of doing things, So, I’d rather walk into a bank just to do a money transfer.

Please don’t judge me much, as I said, I can be a bit traditional. Besides, I wasn’t buying the idea that it is secure to do such money transactions on the internet outside the framework of a bank.

My kid sister was at the receiving end of my stubbornness when she needed money urgently in school and I didn’t have the time to go to the bank.

I was completely deaf to her persuading me to download what she called the NOWNOW mobile wallet.

Well, not until my reluctance almost cost her an important examination, when I couldn’t send her the money for registration on time.

Now you see why I’m a bit more passionate about this easy, convenient, fast and secure kind of life.

I finally gave in and downloaded the NOWNOW app, since then, the rest has been history.

So, are you tired of long queues at the bank, or do you want to drop your traditional way of banking to join the many of us enjoying easy, convenient, fast and secure banking with our mobile phones?

Go ahead and download the app using this link https:///2vHlFD2 for android and this https://apple.co/2McgBAR for ios

You can also visit nownow.ng/ for more info…

(1) (Reply)

18-year-old Disappeared After Withdrawing Money At Lagos ATM, Found In Abeokuta / Are You Into 2odd Daily Betting Cheak Out Our Games And Join Our Fb Group / Check Out These Evil - End Time Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.