Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) (14777 Views)

Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) by wisdomHonour: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
what saraki have done to the people since he came to power,
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) by excomarow(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
MarketingAce:
Maradona of our time. Even zombies are gradually loving this man. The love of Saraki is the joy of politics.

Lost fellow sad
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) by pacificom: 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
metronaijaNG:
Senate President, Bukola Saraki met with PDP stakeholders and delegates in Bayelsa.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-saraki-meets-pdp-delegates-in-bayelsa/

L

Reincanation of Judas Iscariot.
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) by mumisco4real(f): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
Saraki when are you coming to Kaduna ,Kano ,borno,kebbi ,sokoto,jigawa kastina n the rest.primary election alone can not make you President of Nigeria. you might get the ticket because for sure south east n South south delegate might vote for you and if all the greedy northern candidates can't have a consensus ,but I assure you those region alone can't make you win the main presidential election. stop campaigning only in a particular region. you couldn't GROW kwara na Nigeria you want grow.all the years you spent so far a senate President what positive impact have you made to grow Nigeria .
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
It is called being strategic

One step at a time,

Nigerian politics has gone scientific without people knowing it

When Obama ran for democratic primary he ran as a leftist because the base of the party belongs to the left. After becoming the nominee off the party he shifted focus to the center so that he can capture most Americans

For now Saraki is playing the right politics in order to emerge the PDP candidate. When it gets to the general election the strategy will change to one that will attract the general public

Notice that Saraki has not been doing the big stadium declaration like Atiku and Kwakwanso did. The man knows the time for that will come.

In fact Saraki is playing chess while his opponents are playing checkers

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) by bluecircle470: 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
MarketingAce:
Maradona of our time. Even zombies are gradually loving this man. The love of Saraki is the joy of politics.

Let him keep up meeting all delegates till he meets his final downfall
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) by Kog45(m): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
saraki should go and sir down.

bastardized betrayer.

APC will never forget him for his betrayal.
Stop crying and be a man
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) by Kog45(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
bluecircle470:

Let him keep up meeting all delegates till he meets his final downfall
Saraki the nightmare of Zombie
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) by amethystnnty1: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
milloguy:
Nigerians are indeed lazy...how do we really want this nation to grow if the only serious thing is politics..when I see campaign like this ..first thing I ask myself is ..are all these people on leave or off work or simply jobless yet still cheering for the same people who kept them in thier situation..then I remember a quote by Ugene Aiko .the great Okene poet who said that

"The average IQ in Nigeria is 15 whereas in other developing countries we have 85..tell me if that's not retar ded"

..Sariki and co know this and laugh behind your back when men who are supposed to be taking care of their families cheer them for nothing ..Wake up as we support a forward moving Nigeria...

I tell you. Low IQ population is the major problem of Nigeria. But haba! 15? That i presume would be lower than chimps.

Funny thing is that no branch of the United Military will take a person with an IQ lower than 85. You know what the reason for that is; for a person below that IQ there isn't any job he can be trained to do that isn't counter productive and that's about 15 to 20% of the population.

Here in Nigerian average IQ could be less than 70

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) by Henryjr(m): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
I didn't see Ben Bruce, why?

That Senator Ogola(my senator) wey him name don fade comot for Gov Dickson's book of records.

#watching
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) by Walehelt(m): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
we might all like to admits this but it the fact, "saraki's way of doing politics is the best in this country"..
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
Henryjr:
I didn't see Ben Bruce, why?

That Senator Ogola(my senator) wey him name don fade comot for Gov Dickson's book of records.

#watching

Ben Bruce was there
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) by kaybee3(m): 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
My leader, Saraki will #GrowNigeria you're the man for the job

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) by searchlight: 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
Sannisege:
How? or are you just suffering from oral diarrhoea?
remember who the Lagos criminal wanted to be the SP but saraki dribbled him, the dullard and other APC zombies through to the Seat of SP
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
chiefolododo:
Saraki is gathering momentum , I don't want neither buhari nor him. Saraki no no no

Which momentum,. South!

He should come to North and West

Stones will follow him
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
kaybee3:
My leader, Saraki will #GrowNigeria you're the man for the job

Face reality and stop dreaming.

A Saraki against Buhari is a walk over

North Western alliance will rubbish him
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
Sleekfingers:
Saraki is trying so hard to gather his 5%. I believe they will give him.

Good luck to him

You said it all
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) by naijajobx: 2:34am On Sep 21, 2018
smiley
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) by okaforlazarus90(m): 3:23am On Sep 21, 2018
I wonder the same thing too.
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) by moutaintop(m): 5:25am On Sep 21, 2018
Saraki looks so presidetial he is the awaiting president. 8ers say he aint shiit but still they can't flush him.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) by kaybee3(m): 6:20am On Sep 21, 2018
Benekruku:

Reality and dreams depends on individual, I stand with Saraki and I believe he is the leader that will grow our economy, also only him stand a chance over this one chance government

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) by Kog45(m): 6:28am On Sep 21, 2018
Sannisege:
How? or are you just suffering from oral diarrhoea?
No he is not but likely you are the real sufferer of oral diarrhoea.
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) by Kog45(m): 6:32am On Sep 21, 2018
Benekruku:

Oh Saraki against Buhari walk over abi

....then why are you guys always shivering hearing SARAKI
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2018
Kog45:
Oh Saraki against Buhari walk over abi

....then why are you guys always shivering hearing SARAKI

Face reality on ground and stop saying some people are shivering. Saraki can't win a "ONE" state in entire West and North. This something that is glaring. So you believe the North can trade Buhari for Saraki? Tell me more...hl

He is only where he will get votes. He should come to West or North and see how stones will follow him. He date not do what he is doing down there in the North or West, he is finished there

Face reality on ground.
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2018
kaybee3:

Reality and dreams depends on individual, I stand with Saraki and I believe he is the leader that will grow our economy, also only him stand a chance over this one chance government

Are you kidding
I pray PDP brings Saraki

Do you have an idea of what Nigerian politics is about? Please where will he gets the votes from? Oh! The North will go for a Saraki over Buhari.....lol. Or he will win one state in the entire West?

Let Saraki come to the West or North and try all this political moves. You will know the status quo of his political career.

I repeat, it would be a walk over for Buhari. North Western alliance still intact and Saraki is not even a candidate to break it.

PDP have candidates who can even try more to break it but definitely not Saraki. How can you believe a Saraki can win Buhari? It's amazing! Look at the reality on ground and gave it squarely.

Saraki would be a walk over for Buhari. After PDP primaries, you will get more points to Bieber Saraki is a goner.

The moment he wins, PDP breaks.
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Bayelsa (Photos) by sukar886: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2018
saraki all the way.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Fayemi Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners, Talks Tough / Osun PDP Primary: Adeleke Faction Kicks As Court Nullifies Delegate Congress / Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.