Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Shiite Muslims Across The Globe Marks The Death Of Muhammad's Grandson(Graphics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiite Muslims Across The Globe Marks The Death Of Muhammad's Grandson(Graphics) (2576 Views)

Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift / Today Is Ash Wednesday, Marks The Start Of The Lenten Period / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Muslims Across The Globe Marks The Death Of Muhammad's Grandson(Graphics) by ThinkSmarter: 4:10am On Sep 21, 2018
i love some islamic teachings, but i really detest this barbaric behaviour. it is not different from what cultists do to themselves during initiation.
Re: Shiite Muslims Across The Globe Marks The Death Of Muhammad's Grandson(Graphics) by Sterope(f): 5:08am On Sep 21, 2018
smiley
tolusan:
Are they okay at all?
Re: Shiite Muslims Across The Globe Marks The Death Of Muhammad's Grandson(Graphics) by Trippledots(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2018
Toh.... What religion has done. Na wa
Re: Shiite Muslims Across The Globe Marks The Death Of Muhammad's Grandson(Graphics) by iamgenius(m): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
chillychill:
I don't even no what to say cry Oh lord forgive us all because u didn't ask us to do this cry

Iamgenius u need to see this man u really need to see d wickedness dis ppl are doing all in d name of ignorance n foolishness cry
Àwon family Albaqir, elbinawi ati bee bee lo.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims Across The Globe Marks The Death Of Muhammad's Grandson(Graphics) by iamgenius(m): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
i love some islamic teachings, but i really detest this barbaric behaviour.
it is not different from what cultists do to themselves during initiation.
They are too. Iran and it's allies cults.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims Across The Globe Marks The Death Of Muhammad's Grandson(Graphics) by Aldebaran(m): 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
Shiite
Re: Shiite Muslims Across The Globe Marks The Death Of Muhammad's Grandson(Graphics) by chillychill(f): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2018
iamgenius:
Àwon family Albaqir, elbinawi ati bee bee lo.

Lmao I hope they understand before it's too late sha
Re: Shiite Muslims Across The Globe Marks The Death Of Muhammad's Grandson(Graphics) by iamgenius(m): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2018
chillychill:

Lmao I hope they understand before it's too late sha
We pray they do.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims Across The Globe Marks The Death Of Muhammad's Grandson(Graphics) by ogbiwa: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
michlins:
I don't have a problem with adults mutilating their bodies but subjecting kids to such pain should attract severe jail time

I concur
Re: Shiite Muslims Across The Globe Marks The Death Of Muhammad's Grandson(Graphics) by gurunlocker: 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
I'm seeing things.... Cutting oneself with sword and even kids just to celebrate the death of someone who would have turned completely to dust now, not even a prophet.

These people will cut anyone without thinking twice with slightest opportunity.
Re: Shiite Muslims Across The Globe Marks The Death Of Muhammad's Grandson(Graphics) by Jiamed: 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
Muhammed, the worst thing that happened to planet earth!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Depressed / I Want To Convert To Islam / Does Religion Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.