Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP (19684 Views)

Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots / Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP by arsenal33: 1:46am On Sep 21, 2018
Senator adeleke should be arrested
Re: Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP by donqx: 2:42am On Sep 21, 2018
smiley
Re: Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP by flames01: 5:25am On Sep 21, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
He too will resign and run to London. grin
PDP. . . . Don’t cry!
FFK, Kema Chikwe and Stella Oduah looted with impunity!

You had your chance o!
It is time for APC and the North TO LOOT! wink

Please, relax and enjoy “the view”!

I thought you said you were here to fight corruption
Re: Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP by flames01: 5:30am On Sep 21, 2018
Koolking:
Why do supposedly learned people in Nigeria talk ignorantly and behave like greenhorns?

Government do abandon, cancel and or suspend projects, why is suspension of #NigeriaAir project a big deal in Nigeria? Opposition is making mountain out of molehill as if that's the only problem of Nigeria.

If KO (Knock Out) actually released the statement on behalf of PDP, it's absolutely shameful. The same party and people that destroyed Nigeria Airways and put us out of national prestige are now relishing on suspending an attempt to revive the project. It's sad

Mr blind bat, maybe you also want to justify the designing of a logo with 1.2 billion naira.
Re: Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 21, 2018
AreaFada2:

Even Air Nigeria would be better. Like Air France.

Or Nigerian Airlines.

I was wondering why we loath continuity. Nigerian Airways was iconic until mid-1980s. Why not continue with that name? It doesn't mean the new airline will have the liabilities of the old one. Better still, why can't FG pay off monies owed to former workers of the old airways? shocked shocked

If they do that, then they won't have money to steal na.
Re: Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP by KanwuliaExtra: 6:35am On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

I thought you said you were here to fight corruption

When? undecided
Where ? undecided
How? undecided

In places like that SHYTE HELL HOLE called “OSUN STATE”?
Where poverty-stricken dregs are are selling their asses abi na olosho-votes for 500 NAIRA? shocked
Corruption na omni-pawaful GOD o!
Waiting patiently for the “2nd Coming”!
The tin wey all Nigerian Pastors and Babalawo nor fit fight? cheesy

Who be me? grin
I ain’t even gonna try!
Re: Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 21, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Abeg left matter. . . . New looters are in town! kiss
Don’t drag us back.

As usual u would have nothing to say.

The person that dragged us back was the person that started calling FFK and Stella Oduah here.
Re: Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP by excomarow(m): 7:26am On Sep 21, 2018
crimeboss:

So u are satisfied that APC are thieves by justifying this with what PDP did?, good keep it up.

Bros
We have credible leaders in our party
Allow us to reign in peace
Re: Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP by KanwuliaExtra: 7:46am On Sep 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

As usual u would have nothing to say.

The person that dragged us back was the person that started calling FFK and Stella Oduah here.

I have written what I feel is important.
All politicians are lootocrats in Nigeria.
It is APCs turn. And the NORTH’s!

Period! kiss
Re: Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP by gidado14(m): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2018
metronaija4:
Air Nigeria: We demand for the arrest and immediate prosecution of the Minister of Aviation, Senator Hadi Sirika for using a non-existent national carrier to defraud the nation to the tune of N1.2 billion.

http://www.metronaija.ng/minister-of-aviation-senator-hadi-sirika-should-be-arrested-pdp/

I think everyone in PDP should be arrested too for 2nd Niger bridge,MALABU oil wells,Nigerian Railways,ETC
Re: Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP by Koolking(m): 9:01am On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

Mr blind bat, maybe you also want to justify the designing of a logo with 1.2 billion naira.

Ok
Re: Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP by Koolking(m): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2018
icon02:

So the fact that pdp allegedly looted our funds is enough justification for APC to continue the looting?
Yrs, governments abandon projects but with tangible reasons. Reasons that suits national interest.
Even the holy books advises whoever wants to build a house to first take stock of the resources available to him.
Come to think of it, if you were the president of a business cooperation and one of your mds make this kind of mess and make your company to loose a whooping 1.2b for no known reason, what would be your reaction,

#NigeriaAir is not abandoned, but suspended in the interim. It means, it will be realised tomorrow.
There is no need to be emotional about the project. Try and see things away from the ill-informed and opposed public. Partisanship will never move us forward. I have absolutely no regret believing and hoping for the realisation of NigeriaAir.

Peace!
Re: Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP by Emperornice: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
He too will resign and run to London. grin
PDP. . . . Don’t cry!
FFK, Kema Chikwe and Stella Oduah looted with impunity!

You had your chance o!
It is time for APC and the North TO LOOT! wink

Please, relax and enjoy “the view”!

Re: Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP by Tecno66: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2018
Then the cost of one plane na die.
kestolove95:
1.2billion is just for d logo....
Re: Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP by crimeboss: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2018
excomarow:

Bros
We have credible leaders in our party
Allow us to reign in peace

Credible!, are they politicians or technocrats?, if it's the former u av failed, u should know all these people hold politics as a career hence they steal for the day they expire out of the job, which are whom u are vouching for.
Re: Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP by Omonaijani: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2018
Re: Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

I have written what I feel is important.
All politicians are lootocrats in Nigeria.
It is APCs turn. And the NORTH’s!

Period! kiss

Northerners are the lootocrats with the Yorubas.

Since 1999, Northerners who have ruled are yet to build or commission any single project.

But wen an easterner came, we saw massive FG investment in road, rail, power plants Agriculture, etc. Easterners no be lootocrats.
Re: Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP by KanwuliaExtra: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Northerners are the lootocrats with the Yorubas.

Since 1999, Northerners who have ruled are yet to build or commission any single project.

But wen an easterner came, we saw massive FG investment in road, rail, power plants Agriculture, etc. Easterners no be lootocrats.

OBJ and GEJ are Northerners? wink
Re: Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

OBJ and GEJ are Northerners? wink

Re: Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP by KanwuliaExtra: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I don’t care about Eastern or Western labels.
All SOUTH TO ME.

I only see NORTH AND SOUTH! kiss
Re: Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

I don’t care about Eastern or Western labels. All SOUTH TO ME.
I only see NORTH AND SOUTH! kiss
It means u think there are 2 tribes in Nigeria grin
Re: Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP by KanwuliaExtra: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

It means u think there are 2 tribes in Nigeria grin

Basically!
Too bad the North works together better than the south! kiss
Re: Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Basically!
Too bad the North works together better than the south! kiss

Look at the north and look at the south, Any sane person knows the south is 10 generations ahead of the north grin
Re: Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP by KanwuliaExtra: 1:56am On Sep 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Look at the north and look at the south, Any sane person knows the south is 10 generations ahead of the north grin

Only because of SHARIA mentality. grin
Re: Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 22, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Only because of SHARIA mentality. grin

Sharia mentality making the north kill n slaughter themselves since 22AD.

Wit all those murders, Its obvious that the north can't be more United than the south.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials / PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST / Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.