Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

“My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says (4506 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by correctbae: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
An American lady has taken to facebook to reveal that her husband who is 44yrs is still a child. It all started in the comment section of a post, where it was revealed that a man fully emotionally matures at age 43, the Lady known as Chelsea Louise Stewart gave her view base on being married.

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/09/20/my-husband-is-44-and-hes-still-a-child-lady-says/

Re: “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by cooldipo(m): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
grin shocked

A child @ 40

cool
Re: “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by jos945(m): 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
as as how
Re: “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
grin
Re: “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by correctbae: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
More comments:

Re: “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by pacino26(m): 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
cooldipo:
grin shocked

A child @ 40

cool

Verrrrrrrry possible given the continued hold to bweasts grin grin grin Kids got to suckle from......
Re: “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by Headlesschicken(m): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
grin And at what age does a woman get emotionally mature? I guess probably during dia funeral... undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by Oyindidi(f): 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
They are right
Re: “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by Oyindidi(f): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin And at what age does a woman get emotionally mature? I guess probably during dia funeral... undecided
8 grin

1 Like

Re: “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by ikeno(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
cheesy most men are baby to their wife
Re: “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by mungoparks: 7:44am On Sep 21, 2018
wow...there's no fun taking life too seriously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by IamPlato(m): 7:45am On Sep 21, 2018
Headlesschicken:

Oya Come And Be Going.

Why Will You Say This undecided

Dont You Know That They Never Get Emotionally Matured even In Death... Their Spirits Come Back To Check If He Is Cheatin on Her
Re: “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by anochuko01(m): 7:54am On Sep 21, 2018
mungoparks:
wow...there's no fun taking life too seriously.
that's my take home too.

1 Like

Re: “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by DopeAngel(m): 8:33am On Sep 21, 2018
Most times, we women are the problems in our marriages. We do things that make our husbands feel bad and emotionally weak and at the end of the day, we still blame it on them. May God help us women.

2 Likes

Re: “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by sakak: 8:51am On Sep 21, 2018
JOIN THE PATH TO PROGRAMMING GREATNESS. LEARN MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT FOR FREE

Apps have revolutionized the tech world, creating a multi-billion dollar industry and changing buying behavior all at one time. Mobile Apps Developers are in high demand than ever the as more and more companies take a mobile-first approach to build their applications.
This is therefore the time for anyone with passion for Mobile Apps to enter in the world of hot-in-demand career world of IT!

This free Intensive Mobile App Development Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to Mobile App Development and if you want to learn from scratch, this course is for you!

DATE: 4TH of October, 2018
VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME: 10am Prompt
COST & REGISTRATION: Absolutely Free (Check Link To Register Now!)
REQUIREMENTS: Just Come With Your Laptop/Tablet/Writing Materials
ADD-ON: Free Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi Access To First 20 Participants

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE wink wink smiley smiley

Re: “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by Oreofepeters: 9:02am On Sep 21, 2018
Headlesschicken:
baga !! I think you are right.
Re: “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by ImaIma1(f): 9:29am On Sep 21, 2018
Lol no wonder. Many guys who claim to be mature are always here whinning and weeping about one thing or the other...ladies are scum...Nigerian girls this and that...i will never love again.

Just suck it up and move on already.

Ladies are obviously more emotionally mature than men. Many men just have a tough exterior and mushy inside.

Not all men though
Re: “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by Fierce11: 11:51am On Sep 21, 2018
ImaIma1:
Lol no wonder. Many guys who claim to be mature are always here whinning and weeping about one thing or the other...ladies are scum...Nigerian girls this and that...i will never love again.

Ladies are obviously more emotionally mature than men. Men just have a tough exterior and mushy inside.
If i type what i have in mind now ehn, you'd just cause me to be banned for nothing..
Women don't possess the catalyst that gingers emotional maturity. The reason why most of y'all are pained, hopeless, vile, aggressive, hoe-ish online ranting hypocritical feminists.

1 Like

Re: “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by Alexgeneration(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
ImaIma1:

Ladies are obviously more emotionally mature than men. Men just have a tough exterior and mushy inside.
Perhaps,you'll mature on the day of your funeral, all you spew is just hate against the male folks because you suffered some heartbreak.

Please,grow up and stop breathing foolishness.
Re: “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by ImaIma1(f): 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
Fierce11:

If i type what i have in mind now ehn, you'd just cause me to be banned for nothing..
Women don't possess the catalyst that gingers emotional maturity. The reason why most of y'all are pained, hopeless, vile, aggressive, hoe-ish online ranting hypocritical feminists.

Apparently i was right. Any more foul words you want to add?
Re: “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by Fierce11: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
ImaIma1:

Apparently i was right. Any more foul words you want to add?
Yes.. I pray your daughter would possess the xylem that'll foster her emotional maturity.. I wouldn't want her to be a dull Ranting ho like her mom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos / Man Caught Wife Pant Down With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) / BBTITANS' YEMI, Yoruba Demon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.