₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,135,658 members, 4,635,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 December 2018 at 10:41 AM

Hnd Graduates Can Now Rise Above Level 14 - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hnd Graduates Can Now Rise Above Level 14 (24402 Views)

Rank Of An Officer Level 14 NDLEA / FG Weeds Out HND Graduates In Ongoing NIS Recruitment. / Banking Sector: Hnd Graduates Vs B.sc Graduates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hnd Graduates Can Now Rise Above Level 14 by Seun(m): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2010
Re: Hnd Graduates Can Now Rise Above Level 14 by Hndholder(m): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hnd-holder:
Consequent upon the Presidential directives for the removal of Ceiling and other forms of Dichotomy, Discrimination and Stagnation from career progression of Higher National Diploma (HND) holders, the Federal Ministry of Education (FME) submitted a memorandum on the subject to the National Council of Establishment (NCE) at its 31st Meeting in Asaba, Delta State in December 2006. After all the deliberations Council directed Federal Ministry of Education (FME) to convene a Stake holders Forum to reflect and incorporate all shades of opinion on the matter, before final decision is taken. This position was reiterated at the subsequent Meetings of the Council at Abuja and Jos in 2007 and 2008 respectively.

How time flys
Re: Hnd Graduates Can Now Rise Above Level 14 by FJNIGENT: 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
please send me a copy of the circular that nullified the HND/BSC Dichotomy. my e-mail: fmbolu@gmail.com
Re: Hnd Graduates Can Now Rise Above Level 14 by AeroplaneApple: 9:48pm On Dec 06
Hndholder:
At the end of the Two-Day Stake holders Meeting Forum of 15th-16th June, 2009 at Abuja, a Communiqué was presented.

The summary of the Communiqué is that the Office of the Head of Service of the Federation should proceed to issue implementation Circular letter without further delay after the 34th Meeting of National Council on Establishment (NCE) scheduled to hold in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, 2009.

This has been issued to some establishment such as FRSC send in your mail I shall forward scan coppy to you.
good evening sir. I was wondering if you could help me pertaining to Federal road safety recruitment
Re: Hnd Graduates Can Now Rise Above Level 14 by Hndholder(m): 10:23am On Dec 07
You can obtain all detail from NATE office nearest to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Computer Science And Computer Engineering Course? / Buhari Suspends Tenure Policy In The Federal Civil Service / TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.