Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:24 PM

'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara (36419 Views)

Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection / Five Reasons R-APC Left APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by Roger3D(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
we will humiliate PDP come next year and as for you Mr Dogara, you will be retired
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by deomelo: 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
Another riff raff and useless excess cargo is gone.

Good riddance.

#SAIBABA2019
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by Fag04: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
frowland:
“I am here with the nomination form. For those who said they will retire me from politics, I am waiting for them at Bogoro/Dass/Tafawa Balewa,” he boasted.

You can imagine.

Pls asked him where is Ghali Na'abba and Dimeji Bonkole? Just join them

2 Likes

Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by kennydee05(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
ApostleT:
Lagos may have it's first PDP governor in coming day days. Ambode to port next grin grin grin

Harry Potter niii
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
O my Nigerian youths and brothers. What must we do to come out of all these stagnations? Let's unite and fight for liberation. Look at how we are fighting ourselves without making headway. Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa,South south,Middle belt youths, let's unite and fight these politicians or advocate to disintegrate. I have an idea 1. Let's massively protest nationally (all states) but before then, let's form a united forum, movement all states in order to make it a success or 2.Let all Nigerian youths boycott/avoid next year general elections or 3. Let us protect our votes during and after elections. Fear is a killer itself. We must do something to move forward. I have suggested, it will be wise to proffer solutions too instead of criticisms. Arewa youths, Niger delta youths, Middle belt youths, Igbo youths, Oduduwa youths,etc The time to decide is at hand. Forward ever, No more stagnations. Subsequently, mood of operations/actualisations should be communicated.
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by sureheaven(m): 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
Playing upon the intelligent of gullible people as usual .

U claimed u didn’t like politics two weeks ago, it’s now APC as another excuse.
U are the number 4 citizen under APC and u claimed APC disappointment Nigerians. Who are the people behind the decision making in the party.

What good thing have u done expect padding and delaying of budget every year.
Useless set of people.
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
But Dogara Sir, don't forget they said padded the Bill
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by Tareq1105: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kingosytex:
Ok, accepted APC has failed nigerians, but are u not a part of the group that failed nigerians? that is how u people will be running piom piom piom from one party to another for ur selfish interests, i pity the gullible fellas that are fooled by the sweet-mouthed poliTRICIANS

You can only win in Bogoro and the other 2 local government will not vote you.

Dogara, I put it to you that you left Apc because you fell out with your governor.

You organise parallel Congress with your governor and the National headquarters recognized your Governor's

Stop lying.

Political suicide is loading, let's see how Saraki will safe you.
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
you're free to walk out.
we will still remain stronger and stronger.
only irresponsible and corrupt elements will leave APC.
even the bible rightly said it

1st John 2 vs 19 - They left and went out from us because they were not of us, for if they had been of us they would no doubt have continued with us, but they went out that they might be exposed that they were not of us

they got into power via APC with corrupt aims and when they realized that this Heaven sent party wouldn't bend to their corrupt wishes, they left us to the jobless and aggressively lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra party .

precisionfx sarrki buhariguy butterlfyleo madridguy

Even if Buhari decamps to pdp, The zombies will still say this same thing...grin
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by deomelo: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
sureheaven:
Playing upon the intelligent of gullible people as usual .

U claimed u didn’t like politics two weeks ago, it’s now APC as another excuse.
U are the number 4 citizen under APC and u claimed APC disappointment Nigerians. Who are the people behind the decision making in the party.

What good thing have u done expect padding and delaying of budget every year.
Useless set of people.

Well said.

The man is either very unintelligent or just playing on the intelligence of very unintelligent people.
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
No worry Dogara. But you shud not expect the APC to still trust you? Not after that dramatic defection typhoon. Now that you are here just make sure you hit them hard. And make sure its a K.O
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by ACE1010: 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
osazeeblue01:
APC is evil

You're wrong...... Polithievians are evil... They're all Pdthieves and Apthieves!!!!!
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by ACE1010: 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
Dannyset:
Mr man, go and start preparing for tribunal cos you have just lost your constituency to APC come February next year. grin

He doesn't know that yet!! I pity him!!
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by ACE1010: 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-left-because-apc-has-failed-nigerians-says-dogara.html

He's gone back to the PDTHIEVES where budget can easily be padded and tactically delayed for months...... Useless thief!! Na today??

Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
U were a part of the failure of these govt NOT APC. All of u wretched politicians were a part of the failure of this govt. Yet u want us to see u as SAINTS. Walahi i will rather vote APC in d coming elections than PDP
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by MrMou: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
adecz:
undecided undecided

Buhari was given so much love
& unprecedented goodwill.

But events have shown that he
couldn't rise beyond his capacities
& basic ethnic instincts.

Nigerians are the losers & we
pray events prevents this man from
coming back in 2019

Our mumu don do!!!
See, whenever your numerous likes especially on Nairaland begin this nonsense talk of Buhari having failed & shouldn't come back, please don't be shy or ashamed to tell us who & which party should replace him in 2019! Not everyone has short memories like the IPIGs & Jonathan sycophants that we've all forgotten how disastrous the party a lot of you are pushing in 2019 were for 16 years, with the ineffectual buffoon from Otuoke being the worst!

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by godox2(m): 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
Righteousness89:
ONLY Men with Deep Understanding will Understand this Statement

My brother, nothing to understand there, PDP denied Dogara ticket to contest in 2015. He run to APC Buharis tsunami make him won the election Now he is saying APC did what?I like him as a person, if No 4 and 3 citizens refused to act when things are going wrong, what hope do the electorate have. All of them were silent during those killings, they invited IG to defend police action against Dino, representative by foot. People put you there to fight for them not to PAD budget or complain when you are among the failures
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Dogara and this his lousy talk again.

APC failed you and not Nigerians. No more looting for you.

Goodbye and thanks for officially loosing your constituency with this move

Lose his constituency to an apc Muslim?? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
Dannyset:
Mr man, go and start preparing for tribunal cos you have just lost your constituency to APC come February next year. grin

Wen will apc online miscreants stop deceiving themselves in public?
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by hipswrites(f): 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
Drsunnie:
Follow me on instagram @sunnie_md and DM for a job in Dubai

I need a job in Toronto. My cousin needs in Jordan and his sister’s step brother needs in the USA or Japan.
Teaching job only
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by godox2(m): 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
Bawizzo:

see dix douche bag speaking for nigerians. APC is a failure, and will be dethroned come 2019

The last time I checked, Dogara was part of APC, and a Speaker for that matter, if APC FAIL, he is among the first four(4)people that failed
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by Justinah4real(f): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
deomelo:
Another riff raff and useless excess cargo is gone.

Good riddance.

#SAIBABA2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by jesmond3945: 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
See people don't understand that the only true apc members are buhari, tinubu and amaechi. These trio can never leave APC and they decide what happens in APC. Not forgetting Oshiomole. I will congratulate them for doing one thing frustrating members of pdp who joined their ranks out of the party. It is a noble political feat. So let both parties test their popularity in a free and fair election.

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by Justinah4real(f): 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
adecz:
undecided undecided
Buhari was given so much love & unprecedented goodwill.
But events have shown that he couldn't rise beyond his capacities & basic ethnic instincts.
Nigerians are the losers & we pray events prevents this man from coming back in 2019
Our mumu don do!!!

Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
We don't need your reasons may be take it to your kids . you all moved from apc to pdp around the same time therefore 100% real Humans can't accept that as a natural movement .
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
Dogara you are a bastard. You are number four at the helm of affairs yet you open you mouth and say apc failed Nigerians on their promise. Ok, as the speaker of the house of reps, which bill did you put forward in the interest of the masses? After all, you idiots are responsible for making the laws. These politicians think all Nigerians are stupid. Even if Buhari joins pdp tomorrow, he will also say apc failed in its promise to Nigerians. No nody accepts responsibility for their misdeeds in this country to be honest.
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by Amdoyin(m): 12:27am On Sep 21, 2018
osazeeblue01:
APC is evil
you are more evil. because I don't know a saint party among them.
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by KanwuliaExtra: 12:33am On Sep 21, 2018
Na lie!
No one can work with a WAEC-LESS DUNCE sponsored by a DRUG BARON! kiss

Which promises? grin

Did BUHARI EVER HAVE A HISTORY OF MALING NIGERIA BETTER? shocked

Or The DRUG KING-PIN? undecided
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by ifiokjohn(m): 12:55am On Sep 21, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
you're free to walk out.
we will still remain stronger and stronger.
only irresponsible and corrupt elements will leave APC.
even the bible rightly said it

1st John 2 vs 19 - They left and went out from us because they were not of us, for if they had been of us they would no doubt have continued with us, but they went out that they might be exposed that they were not of us

they got into power via APC with corrupt aims and when they realized that this Heaven sent party wouldn't bend to their corrupt wishes, they left us to the jobless and aggressively lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra party .

precisionfx sarrki buhariguy butterlfyleo madridguy
am disappointed in you Mr...So it is because you are an apc member or fan that is why you want them to win akwa ibom? e no go work.

No sensible southerner insult the east just as you are doing.

Afo ade nisime
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by MRAKBEE(m): 1:50am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Dogara and this his lousy talk again.

APC failed you and not Nigerians. No more looting for you.

Goodbye and thanks for officially loosing your constituency with this move
Most time I feel that you are the greatest zombie on nairaland.
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by Dollabiz: 2:23am On Sep 21, 2018
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Presidential Fleet Review 2023 / Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" / Buhari Will Not Force My Impeachment Illegally - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.